Do Sex Servitors Exist?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Servitor

>While many are vat-grown, often a criminal, particularly one who has offended the Cult Mechanicus, will be sentenced to "Servitude Imperpituis" and will be handed over to the Tech-priests to be mind-wiped, reprogrammed, and cybernetically-enhanced to serve some specific, rudimentary function. Servitors are mindless, possessing only the most basic of instincts. Their brains are programmed to perform only the task they were designed for.

So with that in mind: do servitors created for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure exist in the Imperium?

Actually, coming to think of it, do female servitors exist?

El bumpo

It's 40k, if you say that a planet has sex servitors then there are sex servitors in 40k

/thread

The very first thing humans ever apply any new technology to is to see whether they can use it to get off.

Of fucking course they have sex servitors.

Probably not: the tech-priests who make the servitors consider that kind of thing to be the unwanted weakness of the flesh. Dark Mechanicus Slannesh worshipers probably do that though if you really want your magical realm in there somewhere.

Is it just me, or do you ever wonder if people turn to chaos because they simply cannot fucking stand Imperial Architecture? Fuck it, imagine if they never turned their ships into massive space cathedrals, imagine how much money they'd save, just a few GOOD statues, fountains, skulls in places where they look tasteful opposed to turning every nook and crany into a fucking catacomb/mausoleum, and the Imperium might be more better economically.

Like, I can literally just imagine someone falling to chaos over that shit, because he hated the tech and artistic taste that danm much, and he protests the lack of human freedom is to blame.

So you could get Khornate iconoclasts, Tzeentichan architects who just want to change the design so it's a little less "skulls and buttresses", Slaanesh aesthetes, etc. etc.

Why would you want a sex partner that babbles inane shit on bed and then suddenly blacks out and stares at nothing while drool/servitor lubricant seeps out of her mouth?

>Do sex sevitors exist?

Honestly? Probably. Somewhere. Big universe after all.

>Should we discuss this?

Probably not.

Holy shit, I never realised it was riding a meca-gimp instead of a regular walker

>imagine if they never turned their ships into massive space cathedrals

The thingis, those massive cathedrals serve a purpose. They REALLY help to protect the ship against demons during warp travels.

Because she'll leave on command in the morning.

Well, a big part of the lore is that any sort of free thought leads to Chaos.

So yes, those definitely exist. But that's the entire point of the WH40K universe: It's so huge that anything you could conceive of exists in it. That includes people who fell to Chaos because they don't like Gothic architecture, fully Emperor-approved sex servitors, a fetishy world full of cat people, and of course all the grimdark stuff everyone knows and loves about this setting. In fact, there's probably even an undiscovered corner of the universe where we are sitting, on our weird, regressed duplicate Earth, playing boardgames that follow the Imperial canon to the letter, and often beyond the letter. Just waiting to be bowled over by Orks, or Exterminatus'd by the Inquisition, or maybe just muddled into the Imperium under the flimsy excuse that we maintained some form of Imperial Cult with our boardgames.

I'm fairly sure I've heard mention of 'pleasure servitors' before

I thought the toasters solved that problem.

>Actually, coming to think of it, do female servitors exist?

Why wouldn't they? Can women not commit crimes which particularly offend the cult mechanicus? Like read your own shit and think for a moment.

>Having to upgrade a woman to servitor mental capacity just to get some menial labor

Holy shit you're cool, can we be friends?

Don't play with my heart like this user.

>So with that in mind: do servitors created for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure exist in the Imperium?

Given the number of decadent nobles in the Imperium, almost certainly yes.

>the tech-priests who make the servitors consider that kind of thing to be the unwanted weakness of the flesh
Reminder that the Mechanicus explicitly exclude the desire to have sex from their list of "weaknesses of the flesh" that they're supposed to eliminate from themselves, since sexual reproduction is how new Tech Priests are made.

>TechPriest gives some guy a cold dead stare when he ask if his female servitor can be upgraded to make sammichs.

>since sexual reproduction is how new Tech Priests are made.

Instructions unclear. Got dick stuck in the toaster. No need to send help this seems better.

>TechPriest gives some guy a cold dead stare

Like they have any other kind of stare.

somewhere I have a saved image of some techpriests whapping their dicks against mechanical objects. I do not care enough to search for it, but hopefully you share in my memories.

I'm pretty sure that's just Imperial superstition. Gellar Fields are the only thing that saves ships from the warp.

The memory of the machine is infallible.

Why would you not?

Inphallusible

Colder. Deader. Uncut.

God, I hope so.

Because they have pipes.

Turning female criminals into sex robots sounds like some magical realm shit straight out of Japan.

But yes, they probably exist.
As do male pleasure bots.
And any other living thing humans have the willingness to have sex with.

With the amount of un-sanctioned knowledge about the setting and forbidden lore we have about the 40k universe you can be certain the entire population would be wiped out by the inquisition if we are found out by an imperial fleet. After the initial cleansing and destruction of the forbbiden lore including materials , or if the inquisitor is on the more radical side accumilation of the said materials the planet would be re-populated .
Remember that the inquisition tried to wipe out (and rightly so) the entire population of armageddon even if most of them have not seen the daemons.

So, even if i hate the space commie tau's if they found us that would probably be the only outcome where humans on earth would survive the initial encounter under the yoke of their oppre- benevolent alien friends.
Thoug it is very unlikely considering tau dont have warp drives or navigators to traverse such distances.

This.

Keep in mind that there are actually people wandering around this planet with all sorts of chaos-related tattoos and/or t-shirts.

You're new here, aren't you?

A great thing about 40k is that it's never entirely clear what works and what really is superstition.

The tech-priests are the ones who make servitors, and any sexual desires they may have are not directed at weak flesh, but strong, robust, functional metal toasters. I'm sure hereteks probably make them, but you are aware that a guardsman is cheaper than the lasgun he holds, correct? It's cheaper to just buy a slave than pay a techpriest to make a sex servitor, bribe him further to not tell anyone, and bribe and pay him more whenever it needs maintenance. It's impractical, just get a slave. Although I don't know what the imperium's policy on human slavery is, or if they even have one. It's probably allowed.

"Ecclesiarchal Servitors are exclusively used by the Sisters of Battle. They are specially modified by the Adeptus Mechanicus to suit the Sisters' needs"

Probably for prayer and shit not satisfying animal instincts you perv.

BIG
SERVITOR
COCK

It sounds like something that would happen in 40k, in the dark eldar city, or the really depraved hive cities

Well it certainly doesn't help that the Gellar Field projectors are usually mounted to external, decorative protrusions.

Please pick phallus or phalli from the bucket.

Servitors are for labor, not for lewds!

Haven't you read "The Servitor with the Aquila Barcode"?

lewd is the oldest of labors

I need more cute servitors. More!

They mostly have indentured servants or house serfs.

Which is like a slave, but you pay him s throne every three months.

I once ERPed as a servitor, does that count?

post logs, we will judge

Logs weren't saved, it was over a chat service. I almost got him to actually fuck 'Servy'.

>"/thread" on his own post...

Robot girls need love too!
The only problem is servitors are brain-dead by definition and that's a major turn off for me Nothing wrong with going blank in the heat of the moment, if it's not permanent damage.

That gave me an idea. What if the 'mind-wiping' part of servitors is done by permanent ahegao?

you might be on to something

Having sex is not Slaaneshi. Having kinky sex is not Slaaneshi. Having sex with a lobotomized human attached to a chassis is not Slaaneshi.

Building a HaremBot2000 consisting of the genitals of 100 people stitched together to create an immense pulsing ball of turgid damp flesh IS Slaaneshi. Slaanesh is about excess. If what you're doing is within the bounds of what a society considers acceptable, then you're fine. There could be a whole planet of people in the Imperium who wear incredibly revealing clothing and engage in enthusiastic group sex in public, and this would not be Slaaneshi, because a) It's not unusual for the planet, therefore someone engaging in this isn't doing something excessive and b) The Imperium doesn't give two flying fucks so long as the tithes flow and no Chaos cults show up.

The Eldar brought Slaanesh into existence by going beyond what their society considered acceptable, as seen by the actions of the Craftworlders who were disgusted by the excesses of their brethren. It's when society places restrictions on what you can do (Don't study that, don't fight those people, don't do drugs) that people start to fall to Chaos, because the seduction of Chaos is that you have total freedom. This is, in fact, a complete and total lie since once you sign up with Chaos you are enslaved, but you don't tend to realize that until it's too late.

If profits of sex servitors outweighs the costs then for sure there are sex servitors.

Why wouldn't there be?

Bitch, you're ruining this for me. I said no permanent damage!
If you mean regular maintenance to keep them "pacified", we might have a compromise.

I'm not in this to please you, faggot.

Let's deal.

Well, it takes to for the tango.
Even the horizontal variety.

>that picture
>mfw

Anyway...

The statues and ornamentation actually do help.

Right, and some architecture resonates better than others. Like cathedrals.

Or hexagramic wards, while statue or rest of augmentation is just for show