Kill the wizard

>Kill the wizard
>Burn the body
>Scatter the ashes
>"lol raise dead"

It's so nice to know we can make a permanent change, isn't it?

Veeky Forums hates D&D longer than you had pubes, so stop making these shitty threads.

It's almost like the DM and the players are supposed to talk about which parts of the toolbox they want to use and what parts to leave out. Huh...

>burn the body
raise dead only works if you have a "body" not ashes, and explicitly requires the body have important bits such as the head, otherwise it automatically fails
it also only works if they died within the last 10 days

and as a level 5 spell, you dont get it until level 9, at which point the character in question is someone who can affect the course of nations, and so can get away with raising 1 person a day

Were these threads always false flags designed to make D&D haters look like idiots who don't know the rules or understand the basic difference between a bad system and a bad GM, or is that a new thing?

I think the idea is more to make the Dungeon World lovers look like idiots. But basically, yeah, something like that.

They both suck.

Last line should have been "lol true rez", sagying resurrection makes your lack of knowledge too obvious. Otherwise ok.

No, they are best threads on Veeky Forums because they make D&D shitters buttmad.

Even as someone who has long since given up on DnD, I hate seeing these threads because they're ABOUT DnD. We get it, DnD sucks, how about making a constructive topic about the merits of other games instead? Has OP even TRIED any that wern't DnD?

>We get it, DnD sucks

Nice try, troll.
These threads have been consistently you anti-D&D trolls getting BTFO.
What "we" get is that you are a loser and don't know when to give up.

D&D is good, Veeky Forums hates your shit threads, and the mods should just start banning you because you ae too autistic to learn your lesson.

Dungeon World. It's fast, with a strong core mechanic built to enhance the story, not restrict it like the shitty D&D mechanics. Failure in Dungeon World is actually interesting, and all of the abilities are codified into the core mechanic to make it fast, fun, and easy to use. The combat is also much, much better. A dragon doesn't need 300 hit points to be challenging like it does in D&D, it can do stuff that's actually terrifying, like rip a character's arm off. Also, armor is damage reduction so no more of this "less likely to hit, but still does full damage if it does hit" bullshit. The monster stats are incredibly light, character creation is extremely fast and fluid, with just as many options as D&D when you consider that most of D&D is trap options. There is no powergaming in Dungeon World, just a fast story-based game that still has the mechanics from D&D that you love (hit points, classes, etc) but with much stronger mechanics that lead to a more fulfilling roleplaying experience.

My last session of Dungeon World, my human fighter wrapped a vampire in a bear hug and wrestled him out a window into the castle moat. This is real roleplaying, not babby D&D shit where you have to make two different rolls and then have some autist look up how far you can move about while grappling. Dungeon World is about fun and good story, not rules and combat bullshit.

Jesus Chirst, that was embarassing.
D&D idiots can't even shitpost properly.

> then have some autist look up how far you can move about while grappling
I prefer narrative systems, but I don't get this criticism. Since 4E the rules have been incredibly simple. Are people such retards that they can't keep track of more than one or two simple mechanics?

>troll tries damage control

Look at you, bumping your sad thread just to get ridiculed again. Nice way of fishing for replies, by making it so easy to paint you as an idiot.

t. friendless player

>troll tries replying to copypasta just to get a discussion started

Give up, man.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in like a year. I wasn't caught up on the newest forced meme.

We know. We all know. This is shitposting general, after all.

>troll tries damage control

Here's a tip. If you're actually that oblivious, don't reply to this, and just leave this thread. This is a troll thread, and you're only going to stroke OP's ego if you post here.

Want to discuss systems? Go to any other thread. But, since you're likely just a troll, go on and give me your denial post so I can call you out on being an idiot troll just hoping to bump his shit thread.

>hey anons, this thingy is broken, im gonna change it to fit our adventure better.

>LOLOLOL D&D IS GARBAGE LOOK AT THIS THING IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

Also explain me why should i play some tastless garbage gdr like GURPS or another d&d rip off?

t. i am creating my own reality

>troll keeps trying

Sad.

>or another d&d rip off?
honestly, i'd rather play a fantasy heartbreaker over D&D at this point, provided that defenders get to roll for parry

D&D is okay in my book though. it's just that you are an enormous cocksucker

whew lad

People consider 5e and 4e "rules heavy"

>troll doen't know when to give up

I don't even like d&d and I'm sick of these threads. Other games have shitty spells try harder at least.

gurps is a toolbox, a shitty over bloated toolbox that is an absolute slaugh to read through, but a prime example. d&d is not, nor has it ever been a tool box.

at least 5E core is rules-medium though

>i'm sick of these threads!
>Let me bump this one and try to start a conversation!

Wow, way to fool everyone, troll.

nah, it's too amusing to see you treat at least 3 different people as if they were 1

>troll keeps going

post yfw no one bumps this thread more than you

>troll doesn't know about sage

You're just going to bump this to the bump limit anyway before remaking this thread. Why not call you out on it to spare people from trying to actually argue with you, you dumb troll?

We've had enough of these threads to see your pattern.

You're trying way too hard, maybe tone it down a little.

Sorry, but I think we need to ramp it up. People have tried to be moderate about these threads, but I think it's at the point where we just call out anyone that bothers bumping them trolls without giving them any benefit of the doubt.

Suspension of disbelief expired about ten of these threads ago.

Why are you still even here? Don't you have anything better to do than to argue with us over the course of weeks, of dozens of these threads? Anyone with any sense already hides them anyway. Anyone with any sense has just gone outside to enjoy the sun. Yet here you are.

If this is a troll, then considering how well it's snared you, it's a very successful troll indeed.

I mean filtering the image would do a better job wouldn't it?

I'm here to call you out because you still think anyone's fooled or that there's any reasonable doubt left to extend to you.

You're a troll. This is an obvious troll thread. If calling you out on this upsets you, then that only helps paint your color blacker.
Take your own hypocritical advice. Why are you still here, why are you still making these threads? Everyone already knows you are just a troll here for attention, and people aren't dumb enough to just let you keep making and bumping these threads without explaining to you how obvious you are.

but I do know about sage and it's far away from autosaging. until then you're keeping it top page.
also
>We've had enough of these threads to see your pattern.
yeah, you have been confusing me repeatedly with OP and it has yet to cease amusing me.

>at the point where we just call out anyone that bothers bumping them trolls without giving them any benefit of the doubt.
great! you're very welcome to do that.

>Yeah I'm right here wasting my time, weeks of them just down the drain, to tell people they're trolls! They will totally listen to me too!
And yet you tell me D&D players aren't idiots.

>Why are you still here, why are you still making these threads
dude, you're priceless! unless you're OP, then you're stupid.