New info:
GHB2 announced, 20 factions getting allegiance abilities
New rumour engine shows more Stormcast

Old Thread:

gtfo frogposter

Please don't frogpost for generals.

Slann are frogs, dont get your panties in a knot

Slann are toads, you ignorant imbecile.

Reminder that despite the constant shilling and glut of releases AoS barely managed to sell as well as one of the shittiest editions of a game that was comprised of mostly grognards that hardly bought anything and had armies and models that hadn't been updated in over a decade.
And that was AoS at its peak.

Slann a shit

What is wrong with frogs?

>And that was AoS at its peak.
proof?

Only time it made it onto a chart of hest sellers.

As we discussed in the previous thread, that is not sufficient evidence to prove anything.

Please come back with a stronger argument

>And that was AoS at its peak.

Peak AoS is yet to come. AoS is going to BTFO of Fantasy,

Yes he is overpriced

He should be 200 max

Swifthawk are likely to get Allegiance abilities, we'll see if that makes their units better

>AoS is going to BTFO of Fantasy
Warhammer Fantasy lasted for over 22 years. Do you honestly think AoS is gonna be so successful, it'll still be played in 2038?

>Swifthawk are likely to get Allegiance abilities,
Top kek

>Gee I wonder why unsupported armies are so shit

Why wouldnt they? Theyre one of the bigger factions and got a remake similar to Flesheaters/Beastclaw/Bonesplitterz in Spire of Dawn

>Why wouldnt they?
Because they didn't produce them anymore?
>Spire of Dawn
Was just repackage of of remaining IoB boxes, not remake, they are still legacy army

Not even 20 posts in and the AoS shill squad is out in force.

It's a decent game, but GW started a marathon sprinting, and with unlaced shoes. Hopefully they get their act together, own up that the end times with how it ended was dumb and do an alternative ending that was not crap. its not hard, end times and nuking of the universe is the biggest thorn I AoS right now. I mean really if you look st it objectively it's all over the map. Who is AoS trying to appeal to? Honestly I'm not trying to troll I really wanna know what was the target market for AoS? Fantasy/dnd players clearly are not, it's WAY to high a fantasy to be that. It way to low sci-fi to be appealing to that group. Dwarfs are either shirtless barbarians, or steam punk pirates literally appealing to the lowest comment factor of dwarf fans. I just don't know who it's target audience was ment to be.

Reminder to ignore shitposting WHFBfags

>unsupported armies
you can buy them off the shelf in any GW store. Pretty bullshit to call a product you can walk in their physical store and buy "unsupported".

20 posts in and the thread is already a bigger mess than Jeb Bush.

Time to migrate to a different forum.

What are
>tomb kings
>bertonia
Unsupported my friend as in they don't make them anymore

Im not talking about stuff they don't make anymore. I'm talking about stuff you can walk into any physical GW store today and buy off the shelf.

>Im not talking about stuff they don't make anymore.
>Spire of Dawn

Is AoS not on that top sellers chart anymore?

so do you think that GW should not sell anymore anything that wasn't released after the launch of AOS?

If you're right and they deliberately make the older stuff weaker and deliberately intend to never update the older stuff then I agree its pretty stupid to trick people into buying it by leaving it on store shelves.

I'm saying this as a person who has bought over 100 elf models off the shelf at my local GW store since the release of AOS.

>so do you think that GW should not sell anymore anything that wasn't released after the launch of AOS?
Lolno, I saying they didn't produce it anymore.

>I saying they didn't produce it anymore.
>is for sale on store shelves
>is not produced

pretty sure these things are mutually exclusive choices.

>>is for sale on store shelves
Yep they selling repackaged IoB from their stocks

Warh hydra
Kharibdyss
sisters of slaughter
frostheart phoenix
witch aelves
flamespyre phoenix
dreadlord on black dragon
sorceress on black dragon
dragonlord
sisters of avelorn
black guard
shadow warriors
executioners
white lions
phoenix guard
wildwood rangers
eternal guard
sisters of the thorn
wild riders
dark riders
doomfire warlocks
glade guard
dreadspears
darkshards
bleakswords
drakespawn knights
dragon blades
dragon noble
black ark corsairs
spell weaver
sorceress

these units are all for sale in official GW brick and mortar stores, on shelves, today.

the size of the list doubles if you include units you can buy off the official GW web-site.

>these units are all for sale in official GW brick and mortar stores, on shelves, today.
SO FUCKING WHAT? They didn't produce new boxes, just selling remaning from the stocks

>SO FUCKING WHAT? They didn't produce new boxes, just selling remaning from the stocks
((citation needed))

>what are Night Goblins

But youre wrong

Dispossessed, Ironweld Arsenal, Wanderers, and Deathrattle are starting to be reboxed

>what are Night Goblins
a unit not for sale in stores
a unit not for sale on the GW website
a unit not produced by GW

>are starting to be reboxed
so what?
Also, Arsenal isn't actual army, it's just warmachine support for SCE

>a unit not for sale in stores
>a unit not for sale on the GW website
>a unit not produced by GW
>a legacy army
fair add

>its not an army because I say so

Thanks for shitting up this thread

Shoo shoo shitposter

>>its not an army because I say so
>just a bunch of monster units
>it's an army!

>Shoo shoo shitposter
Only after you fantasycuck

Not even a blip.

Latest I can find is Fall 2016 and that still has AoS

I guess me, sine it got me back after dropping the game in 7th ed after 20 years of playing. I like that the models have a wider variety of styles than low fantasy everything, and that the game takes around an hour to play even with a bunch of models.I don't have anywhere near as much time as I had as a teen, so it's perfect.

>around an hour to play
More like 1,l5, hours at least if you aren't playing SCE 750-1k pts

Guess who else is getting buff-buffed?

When robots have taken all of our jobs, will the 'I need my games to last 30 minutes' meme finally end?

only if there is a guaranteed minimum income paid for by taxing businesses based on their automation index. if not then no one will have time for games because they will be rioting, looting, and or trying to remember how to grow edible plants to survive.

I play round 1k, so it does usually take an hour or hour and 20min I guess. Still much better than 6th ed for eq. points. Of course, my fav edition altogether was 5th, and AoS is closer to it than any others.

No, because it's still stupid to spend 2hrs on what could be done in 1. Your life is finite.

If that's the case then why bother reading a book or watching a movie when you can enjoy a summary?

>Still much better than 6th ed for eq. points.
Not much.
Not to mentione AoS rules designed for 2k+ games
>Of course, my fav edition altogether was 5th,
But how you played it without rules for sigmarines?
>No, because it's still stupid to spend 2hrs on what could be done in 1.
Why didn't just roll one to decide who win?

It certainly existed for 22 years, I wouldnt say it was successful. I did get shitcanned because it didnt sell.

>Why didn't just roll one dice to decide who win?

>I wouldnt say it was successful. I did get shitcanned because it didnt sell.
Any proofs?

Because the the process is pleasant from start to finish. In my experience, longer games do not add anything compared to shorter ones, they just add (often superficial, like infinity) steps onto the basic.

>(often superficial,
Was too hard? Cannot just roll 3+?

Hey fantasycuck, just go back to your dead general.
Also, looks like we will get more stormcasts, new unit or new starter for second edition?

No, was too dumb, like crits making TAGs barely fielded, and kurvaspam making the game a long, unpleasant slog. Infinity is one of the most overhyped garbage I played in years.

>like crits making TAGs barely fielded
>I want to play with my action figures!
>and kurvaspam making the game a long, unpleasant slog.
>it's okay when GW does it
>Infinity is one of the most overhyped garbage I played in years.
>says AoS player who never played outside GW-store

>more stormcasts

lol at this bolivian. I bet infinity is the only game you played beside GW's stuff, so you think it's the height of sophistication too, you pedestrian easily pleased with boobplates and tactical heels.

>I bet infinity is the only game you played beside GW's stuff,
X-wing, Malifaux, Dust.
>you pedestrian easily pleased with boobplates and tactical heels.
Well yeah. boobplates and tactical heels > poorly detailed naked men

>you pedestrian easily pleased with boobplates and tactical heels.

The ironing. Remember when /aosg/ lost their minds after seeing this.

What's wrong?

>more stormcasts

Sooooooooooooooooooo?

Soooooo how about we get something interesting instead like Aelves?

>like Aelves
One of you two threads shitposting about how actual aleves are.

>One of you two threads shitposting about how actual aleves are.

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
This faggot

lol again. Three basic level games that everyone and their mother played and you think you have comparison? I mean, it's nice that you try to play other games, but if you want to make fun of AoS, pick something remotely more complex than that?

>, but if you want to make fun of AoS, pick something remotely more complex than that?
Anything more complex and well designed than AoS.

All those games he listed are more complex than AoS.

>Aelves

lmao of course youre an elffag

better that than a shitcast fag

You have to go back

Nice projection, but I never said I played stormcast

Elffags are truly the scum of the earth

Yes, but also they're still basic as fuck, proving the point that collosal faggot doesn't know the difference between complex and complicated, and thinks infinity's needlessly bloated rules are actually good.

>they're still basic as fuck,
>says AoS player

Yes. i also play tomorrow's war, malifaux, FT and used to play about 15 other games, including what sadly is now dead ,but had the best rules of all 28mm scifi, SST. I don't quite understand how someone playing four rather basic rulesets has any sort of credentials to whine about AoS being simple.

Soon

New Death stuff when?

>Elffags are truly the scum of the earth
screw you buddy
>something interesting instead like Aelves?
brilliant suggestion, 100% approved

So would anyone be willing to help me with a bit of a project? Im preparing to start a feral 40k Ork army and was going to use some of the Lizardmen Saurophan??? models as buggies, trukks, and if any are large enough, squiggoths

What I wanted was some really general measurements of any of the Dino models that you guys possess, especially interested in the Dread Sauron and the Carnisore.

Eternally grateful

Some day user *sniff* Some day Settra will once again begin his glorious conquest

So I'm working on a beginning KO force

1x Admiral
1x Endrinmaster
2x10 Arkanauts
1x Ironclad

For 960 points. Mostly because I always wanted an Ironclad since they came out. My question is, any tips on what weapons to give the ship/arkanauts?

Tomb Kings not sold in stores
Tomb Kings not sold on website

seems like a longshot to even hope they will ever see any attention from GW

on the bright side at least someone came up with a community written battle-tome for Tomb Kings a few months ago. Non-autists would probably be cool with you using it in regular games.

I have no idea if you're a troll or not, but I'll tell you off the top of my head a Dread Saurian is about 14" from snout to tail and 7" tall at its shoulder, which is also its tallest point.

I'll check my carnos/stegs/bastiladon when I get home.

Because it's a great looking model and female character design that shows that the character is female but does so in a manner that makes sense and fits with the rest of the world established. Look at the boobplate for instance, it looks like it provide support for the female anatomy, but isn't concave in the center of the chest like most boobplates. Breastplates designed with the concave chest piece would cause any force from in an incoming attack against the chest piece to be redirected to the center of gravity, which is bad. The Stormcast breastplate redirects that force to the sides of the frame, which dispersesthe force more.

I am not, and thank you user

>and had no releases at all during that time period.
>It's still the last time there was a chart for sales.
FTFY.

What's everyone's favourite army?

Idk man but hope the new release is anything but stormcasts.

I'm playing skaven because they were cheap as fuck to build an army and have some fun but God help me - I really like the fluff of the Iron Jawz

I've been playing a mixed goblins force since I got into Warhammer years ago. I love the little bastards and am eagerly awaiting any release they may get. I will jump all over a Grot release the moment I hear about it.

I like Dispossessed because WHFB dwarfs were what got me into the lore, even though WHFB was gone and AOS had dropped by the time I ever got around to actually assembling models.
I liked Brayherds bc TW and just...stupid angry anarchist goat-men smearing poop on everything as protest makes me laugh at the over-the-top silliness of it all.

They're displayed at warhammer world, there is still hope

And didn't one of their modelers instragram that she was reading that unofficial tk book