How do you think these guys fared in the age of the Dark Imperium?

How do you think these guys fared in the age of the Dark Imperium?

Is that a giant skull holding a rifle?

Very 40k indeed.

They don't exist because conflicts between humans with different loyalties other than Imperium and Chaos don't exist in the 8th edition canon.

Poorly. Eventually the bill has to come due RE: the dark eldar.

they no longer exist because they were FFG canon and GW cut FFG out of the picture

I have a feeling the next Drewcarey codex is going to show that Comorragh isn't doing so well.

Severed and dominated

Crushed the moment that the Calixus Sector no longer needs to keep up the appearances to mask the Achillus Crusade.

Given that the Achillus Sector was almost definitely eaten by the expansion of the Hadex Anomaly when the Cineris Malificum formed, I don't think they'd last for much longer afterwards.

Collapsed hard. The Severan Dominate was already on the brink of falling apart when we last heard of them. After about a century, they likely don't exist anymore.

The best they could hope for would be local Imperial forces re-annexing them, which isn't ideal, but much better than falling victim to the Dark Eldar (although a lot of them were probably taken).

Also, it's entirely possible that the Dark Eldar that were supporting them fell apart after a Rogue Trader BTFO their home base in the Webway and conquered it for humanity; there was an official adventure released where the players have the opportunity to do exactly that, if they play their cards well.

>Human base in webway
ROGUE TRADERS DO WHAT EMPS COULD NOT

Of course they can, he's stuck on the golden toilet.

Meanwhile Rogue Trader's whole deal is trekking where no man has made coin, and make coin from those places, before.

Emps wasn't trying to make a base in the Webway, he was trying to create his own webway (that connects to the greater webway). Owning a part of the webway is meaningless to mankind if they can't mass produce access points.

Probably not great. Slightly better than they did under the Imperium.

I seriously want to play an Only War game in which the party is apart of the Dominate or some splinter group.

I do wonder what became of a lot of these locales as a result of the Eye going supernova and eating half the Galaxy. How fucked did Koronus and Calixis become, either being engulfed, or SUPER cut off from outside support. I know the rift mostly went galactic east, but they were on chaos' back door. Shame we won't get any new supplements or releases.

They aren't canon, so I doubt it. Anyways, the FFG games are set 20(?) years before the third war for armageddon, so I doubt they made it to the Dark Imperium.

according to who how do you know theyre not canon?

Calixis Sector's still there; it's actually listed on the 8e map.

Koronus Expanse is unknown, since it's surrounded by three Warp Storms, and the main means of accessing it involved flying through a narrow passage between two Warp Storms.

Achillus Sector is almost definitely gone, since it had the Hadex Anomaly in the center of it, which is no much bigger since it's one of the Warp Storms holding the end of the Cicatrix Maledictum.

I'm hoping Calixis will at least be recycled if GW ever decides to relaunch the 40k RPG.

ADB once said that the official policy is that only BL, GW Studio, and FW are empowered to create canon.