Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Shitposting intensifies to the point where one thread may not contain it.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
Deader than the Emperor.

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/06/30/a-downloadable-warhammer-40000-army-roster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have them. They're right next to me. I could literally copy them out for you. But you're literally begging for no reason. Buy the book and support the company.

Don't like that?

THEN DOWNLOAD THEM ILLEGALLY LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE VIA THE LINK ABOVE.

1st for Sisters a QT!

tfw you added the 'deader than the emperor' to the OP post thing like 2 days ago and everyone is copying it

How can you say "no Femarines" to this face?

Nth for grey knight interceptors in rhinos are really good

If I took a shit right onto the gaming table in the middle of a battle, what units could that proxy as?

The core rules.

The original picture is fucking awful. Terrible fetish.

Can Pask give orders to his own tank?

>he's not pretending it's a shotamarine

you gay or something, son?

Yes. They can in AoS and every other unit can do that if they have the keyword. How is this difficult?

Threadly reminder

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
>I'M SORRY!

Asked last thread but does anyone know where this image is from?

warhammer-community.com/2017/06/30/a-downloadable-warhammer-40000-army-roster/

Hey guys check this out!

Note that box in the top right that says "Army Faction"? If you put 'Ynnari' there, you don't get to take any of the restricted units in your army at all, but if you put 'Aeldari' there, nothing in your army gets the Ynnari keyword or Soulburst except the three Ynnari special characters.

Just to clarify one last time how that works.

Reminder the FAQ confirming this as correct is imminent!

Yeah, he can.

Looks like it's from FFG Roleplaying game. The only other possibility is IA8. Or whatever the old one with the Raven Guard vs Orks was.

Ah, a fellow beastmen player...

It's like when people added "daily danken" meme videos in the OP and two days later people would still be mindlessly copying it in to each new OP.

Show us your underwear!

nice samefag

Report and hide

ABANDON THREAD

I'm debating picking up Necrons as my second army, what would you guys suggest I pick up to start up? Is the Starter box good? What units are working well?

I'm a little afraid it's going to be Warrior spam.

>the code checks out

post pics

>not in the link above
>REEE PEOPLE WANT TO LOOK AT RULES
If I like the rules I'll buy the book but I won't waste money on rules I don't enjoy

Just make sure you go Sautekh. They have like 4 special characters, can take the 2 non-specific ones. Double shame that, as I like Trollzan and he's shit.

Why do the DAs let the Consecrators do their shit? I feel like they'd be controlling their unforgiven better.

Also, the Mechanicus is the shit. Look upon the legions of the Omnissiah and beg for mercy, Chaos fucks.

Am I crazy for wanting to use Shredders on my warriors? They're objectively better against T1-5 and break even on T6 compared to splinter rifles. Blasters are nice, but Deldar are not exactly chomping at the bit for heavy damage weapons anyway, so I don't see anything wrong with giving up blasters on kabalites.

probably gonna need some context there buddy

Why haven't I fucking filtered your tripcode yet?

Wha?

The Consecrators are a DA successor of unknown founding with a ton of Heresy-era equipment. They go into the ruins of Caliban a lot to collect artifacts, but I can only find one specific record of them fighting with the DAs, and none of them actively pursuing the fallen.

Hey /40kg/, newfag here to both Veeky Forums and 40k... my friend just got me into the game with the new edition, and I bought me the "Getting started with Necrons" pack.

Is there any advice (or general guides) for playing with/buying Necrons? Or painting them?

Also, any good groups or shops to join in the Chicagoland area?

Incidentally, are there any units besides spore mines that have T1?

>shes still around
Please, make the shitposting center around your mediocre fetish. The rules autists are ruining everything

Should I bring my Orks or Deldar to a game tomorrow?

cos you secretly hope she'll post tits and you don't want to miss it?

Additionally, I'm just talking about some of the crazy shit the Mechanicus has, like the Ordinatii and the Speranza. Sorry, I can be a bit clueless sometimes.

Is this your first miniature game in general?
And who the hell told you about Veeky Forums this is a terrible place.

What would be a good Voidcutter weapon stand-in?

Are you drunk? You can make as many elligable Eldar become Ynnead worshippers as you like, and the unifying keyword will remain Eldar.

With the new edition drop your best bet is to wait a bit to see what is decent in your army now, the /wip/ thread will help you figure out anything you need to know about painting. I'd recommend a simple scheme to start with that you might be able to add onto later if you want

Not at all. I'm certainly not that desperate for some internet camwhore's attention or nudes. I feel like it's more of because I need a notification of when the thread's definitely going to go to shit. Like, a tripcode that signifies "all thee who enter here, abandon hope".

Orks you fucking git

>tranny
>tits
wew laddy boiiii.

>She

Yep, first minature game ever. Only now getting into it as I finally have a job and excess funds lying around.

And I live on Veeky Forums, so Veeky Forums seemed a natural jump.

The are in the link above, that's how the rest of us got them smartarse

Read the rules. Nothing lets you pick and choose Eldar to be Ynnari, you can only do it if the whole army is Ynnari.

Welcome. Should be some cool Necron shit happening soon, especially with the Mechanicus, if what Vetock said is any indication. Do you have any Necron models so far, or are you starting totally fresh?

That's just an Inquisitor who just feels really bad for all the heretics and xeno who have to die because they don't bath in the glory of the Emperor.

Dunno, but I like the look of your bookshelf

The earings kill the fantasy for me.

>I feel like it's more of because I need a notification of when the thread's definitely going to go to shit.
That happens whenever /pol/ leaks into the thread.

Splinter Rifle RF (T*) 2 hits, wounds on 4s for 1 wound
Shredder (T4) 2 hits, wounds on 2s rerolling for 1.94 wounds
Shredder (T4, T5) 2 hits, wounds on 3s rerolling for 1.78 wounds
Shredder (T6) 2 hits, wounds on 4s rerolling for 1.5 wounds

They're better than the rifle, to be sure... but for 8 points you're honestly just better off buying another Kabalite.

That's because any chapter that isn't a super popular chapter like the Ultramarines or Dark Angels won't have much written about them.

>simple scheme to start with

Not gonna lie, that is part of the reason I picked Necrons, less variety and easier to paint since its my first time and all. Still, was thinking of maybe doing some type of bronze theme with them.

>Consecrators

ah right. Pretty sure safeguarding relics is basically their job isn't it?

If they can raise a chapter specifically to hunt Cypher, I don't see any reason why they can't have one to go relic hunting

(also successor chapters are more about being than story line)

Don't make me laugh, /pol/ don't cause nearly as much chaos as this whore does.

TRANSLATION WHEN?

>if what Vetock said is any indication.
I lost something?

The best possible end for 40k is the Tau winning and eliminating the warp.

Prove me wrong.

Thanks m8. Totally fresh, besides the units in the starter box, which iirc are some warriors, scarabs, an overlord and a triarch stalker.

When I had Necrons I did the Silver with bronze shoulders, chest piece, and guns. Shit looks cash. A full bronze Necron army would look even cooler

Yeah, fair enough. They have showed up pretty recently in Gathering Storm, and I think the Stygian campaigns, so I'm hoping they get some fluff. They have a nice, easy scheme, and some fluffy reasons to have a lot of the FW shit, so I'm probably running them alongside my Mechanicus army.

Brimstones? They might be T2, though.

And when you're raider is full? Generally speaking, yes it's better to have another dude, but it's not practical because you not taking kabalites on foot. Ever.

Geez, user.

The best possible end is the tyranids devouring everything so the Old Ones can start over.

I can't prove you wrong.

Because you are absolutely right.

Via whisper, followed by a melta to the face.

Everyone loves playing with Orks

He dropped hints in the 24hr stream on 8e release day about the Mechanicus having some Necron shit going on soon.

Did you miss the weapons-grade autism ancap vs nazifag thread last night? That's just one example of /pol/cucks ruining threads and it was worse than every genestealer whore derail put together.

My headcanon is Nids are an Old Ones creation.

>that one thread was teeerrible, it was truly another shoah
No, I didn't miss it. And while it was bad at least it later led to some discussion on the politics of the Imperium and the Tau Empire. This whore causes nothing but derailment and chaos. She is objectively worse than discussion that initially starts out as off topic but later at least somewhat falls back in line.

I just started last October. Started Guard, but switched to Mechanicus pretty quickly. I'm not from the Chicago area, so I can't help much with stores aside from tell you to check out tabletop places and GW stores. 40k is big enough that you'll probably find people who have played it at most stores that deal in tabletop gaming.

That's not headcanon, that's Starcraft.

Tyranids are vanguard organisms for the true ultimate lifeform: Felinids.

Went through every mega link, all the 8th edition ones, the 7th ed ones, and the fw specific megas and the newest IA Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes is not there

>he's the fucking nazifag trying to defend his own thread derailments
Yeah, no, fuck off you dumb cunt.

enough, this is plastic crack thread, not who's the worse shit poster

Oh gee, I can't believe it's a triggered plebbit tard who isn't able to handle the fact that his /soc/ whore is worse than le evil nazis.

My nid based headcannon is that the tyranids our galaxy is familiar with are just a single hive mind in an incredibly vast society of hive minds. Eons ago, the hive mind we know committed some crime against another hive mind. And now the society of hive mind's law enforcement agency is chasing it through space. In effect, the thing that the tyranids are running from is a larger swarm of tyranids.

Best ending is salamanders find the last relic and find out its a weapon to napalm all life in the universe webway and warp and decide fuck it.
Rock falls, everyone dies.
Gw releases new game warhammer 40000bc...

Yeah but they existed way before Starcraft.

Seems fair.

Interesting.

> Triumvirate with plastic Silent King sculpt
> Living Metal can't contain my joy

40k > 8th ed > indexes > forgeworld

Do Flashgitz benefit from the Battlewagons ability to move and shoot heavy without penalty?

I need a chaos use for Cawl, that model is too cool to just ignore.

Any idea why the tyranid tendrils are pointed at the Maelstrom in most of the maps? I'm asking as someone that knows very little about nids.

You have to admit it's kind of telling that the guy who bitches the loudest about the tyranid slut who shows up maybe once every week and a half is the fucking /pol/cuck who derails threads twice a day.

Meh, you'll lose a lot until you git gud.
Your models will look like shit until you practice.
The playerbase can get insufferable at the times.
Besides that, welcome to the fold.

What would the Silent King even do on the fucking tabletop? He seems more like an intellectual than a warrior to me. An aura buff unit at best I suppose.

Someone post the fucking Squiggoth rules from FW.

>just mentioning /pol/ in a slightly negative light is enough to trigger stormcucks into shitposting relentlessly about it.

You guys are the new furries you know that right? Nobody cares how many candles you light in Hitler's name each night, so long as you keep it to yourself.

Have you seen the Chaos IA index? There are some Dark Mechanicus guys in there.

If i have 2 attacks and 2 servoarms i can make 2 attacks +2 with servoarms, or only 2 with servoarms?