Looking to make a Thayan Gladiator yuan-ti. Can Veeky Forums help me out?

Looking to make a Thayan Gladiator yuan-ti. Can Veeky Forums help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grapple into Swallow should be your signature move.

what do you want?

lewd

Kek. I'd do that but the people I'll fight will probably chop my stomach open or gore me from the inside.

Probably focus on venom, want to build dex.

Well are you like a full snek Yuan-Ti (i.e. incredibly holy, rare, an abomination of god) or a regular Yuan-Ti (a bit scaly, some weird snake mutations)?

Full snake abomination like the OP.

Depending on rules, swallowed victim may be considered Helpless and can't really retaliate.
For everything else there's Paralysis.

Pretty good point. I'll reconsider Swallow.

A bigger problem is that you'll be immobilized for quite a while afterwards and probably won't be able to fight for a few days.

>When you remember that the Yuan-ti Deity getting it's ass kicked by low level adventurers in Demon Stone is fucking canon

Snek, not even once.

If you were regular snake, sure that would be a problem.
If you're magical snake-man hybrid I wouldn't be so sure.

Magical snake-human hybrids suffer no ill effects from eating people

I guess you could justify it if you're like the snake equivalent of this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA

vorefags OUT

Thayan Gladiator is 3.5, where swallow whole is pretty nasty

>Full snek Yuan-Ti (incredibly holy, rare
>regular Yuan-Ti (a bit scaly, some weird snake mutations)

In the realms it's actually the other way around. The Yuan-ti are trying to prefect the human/Snake hybrid. and get a ... prefect human that's just cold blooded? Iunno.

The more snake like you are (OP's pic) the more common you are and the lower on the totem pole you are.

>"Sssssir, come in sssssir, I've captured the insssssurgent user, but I can feel a knife he's hiding in his pantsssss"

"Yeah... A knife"

>Psi-Operatives get to mind control this.

>Thayan
>Non-human
How's slavery going? Maybe you are a pathetic peon instead?

add 2 bags of fat on anything and degenerates will find it sexy

Point of Order, the Yuan-Ti Deity in FR has been getting it's power siphoned by Set for a millenia or more, and just woke out of torpor to boot. It was incredibly weak.

However, ironically, defeating it probably ended the last chance to prevent Set from completly co-opting it's powers and portfolio, meaning an incredibly evil and active god gets stronger as opposed to a moderately evil lazy piece of shit God. So it's a net loss for the good guys.

He just said he was a gladiator. So yes, he is a slave. Thayans do not have free-men gladiators.

those are venom sacs