Colx

Colx

I have holded this shitcoin for like 2 months. Price crashed to 1 sat and under when nova exchange announced it will close.

There is still swap from cv2 to colx going on for 4 more days. Its been going for like 2-3 months lol. Coin burn will come after swap ends! Alot of coins to be burned.

In 2 days price has jumped from under 1 sat to 3 sat. So still cheap as fuck. I bought in at 4-5sat.

I Just heard 59% for cryptopia listing has been funded and most likely they will make it to 100%

Not shill thread or anything but just telling you guys you should throw something small on this. If it actually makes it to cryptopia this will actually rocket so fucking high... Also VERY cheap masternode right now.

Anybody from here holding colx? How do you feel? Im really really excited to see what happens!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qXpkdeZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember seeing colx thread once or twice here so somebody must be holding this!

Nobody really knows this coin lol

Bump

Nobody actually holding this?

Feels like im talking to myself

Bump

Colx holders come on are you excited?

Fuck it Miss this moon then Guys.

0 replies really?

Uh oh

Reply fuckers

Tttt

Last bump

hey faggot,

I've got 3 masternodes. Hold the line. our time will come.

Hey hey. We will make it?

put like $100 in a few days ago. looks promising so far

oh and for actual coin talk just some thoughts-

1. coin burn on the first going to be great for dropping our mc and increasing price

2. new exchange. We have got to get a new exchange obviously. I've done the voting on mercatox but I have no idea why we aren't chasing yobit. Cryptopia will be good but I thought it took more than just funding to get listed. can you confirm what we're missing?

3. No marketing yet. Zip zilch. Not even shills alive on biz which is incredible since this is the same board that pushed such gems as espers on yobit dear.

correct me if i'm wrong but so far we are on track with the roadmap. Marketing is scheuled for start of 2018, we've go the new webpage, and we are going to get the whitepaper etc. All we really need to be focusing on now is the exchange part. If I get any major moon mission I'll donate at least .25 btc because I have absolutely killed it this year and I"m on about 5 other projects that are on a hair trigger from exploding. COlX is my super speculator ace in the hole

WE just gotta hodl with iron hands we will be rewarded in the end I promise you

Could you share with us what you think is going to explode?

scam coin

wtc
ven
sia
exp

are all ones I've dumped significant holdings into.

join crypto pump group discord.gg/qXpkdeZ FREE $$$

pump colx plz faggot

Yeah, after looking at it a bit it really does seem like this. It doesn't help that their social groups are full of Pajeets and 3rd worlders (aka no real money in it) and that their graphic designers looks like 45 year old who uses Photoshop 2.0.

Thanks!

will have a look

meh I had my misgiving too. It's a big speculator at the moment but compared to a lot of other scamcoins i've been involved in
from the groundfloor (see litedoge and xvg) I haven't see any major flags that worry me. The head developer is super responsive and it currently has one of the cheapest pathways to a masternode available at the moment. I'm pretty sure coin prices on things like ETN are only being floated by third world SEA investment as well so it's not necessarily a negative to have a large pajeet community from the start (((dear)))

I have some

Holder of colx, project looks promising, hope it makes to the moon. Also check em

I'll dump 100 in this, thanks for the heads up.

Dubs
it would make to 1 cent

Kek says 1 cent

Dubs Kek wills 1 cent