Hello and welcome to The Ivory Shark...

Hello and welcome to The Ivory Shark. This here place is for all you adventurers that ain't got an adventure and mercenarys without an employer. Sit at the bar and have some wine or get a table for you and your mates. Keep it civil now, I don't want corpses in me Inn. If you're wondering about the name of the Inn it's cause of the statue on the bar over there, the one of a shark made out of Ivory. I liked the name so ot stuck.
This is a place for your D&D Charecters to hang out at. I'm aiming to possibly increase your RP skills and have an answer for where and what your PC did while you were gone.

Same place as normally.

Can I actually get a drink this time? You, uh, you notice I didn't steal a thing.

Greetings, barkeep. I am Grabbedit, son of Grabthat, son of Grabthis. Do you have any rooms?

Alright. What'll you have?
I got ten rooms upstairs.

Something... something strong. Like not the strongest, but enough to get the edge off. You know?

Dra-... Dragon Punch! That's the stuff. Got any?

>He somehow narrows his eyes more
Dragon...punch?

Dragon Punch! Like... it's a thing? Do you not have it, or have you never heard it, or... or do you not think I could take it?

...Just gimme an ale.

>Grabs a mug and fills it before passing it to you
What is Dragon punch?

It's like when a dragon punches you!
>Drinks a bit
It's... we drank it back home. It was pretty strong. I thought it was known around well enough.

Kinda quiet night, huh?

Yep.

bump

Linus Feldrin here, Paladin of Baratus. I'll take a strong ale if ya have it. Too much meddling in the orc lands with politics and not enough righting of wrongs for my taste.

"We need to stay low for a day, Throw em off their trails"

"Hodor"

Do you have a basement mr barkeep?

Linus looks around at the empty and shrugs

Yes hello are rooms available for rent I need a place to stay for the night?

Doesn't seem like anybody is here brother. Also

>sniffs air

My undead senses are tingling...

A shame maybe I set up camp down the road, and I think you are imagining things I see no undead around here.

Good because I used up my sense evil for the day, anyways I'm camping upstairs if you want to join.

>Linus puts a few gold behind the counter and heads upstairs

>entering through the main front door is a tall human man, broad shouldered but lankey; his most identifiable feature is that he's been very recently charred to a crisp.
>His skin is charred clear off leaving burned musculature and bone exposed. His leather armor is blackened and coming off in ashen flakes, crinking and crunching as he moves.
>there's still small spots of flame on his person, mostly where remaining tufts of hair are smoldering out of existence.
>sickly sweet smelling smoke billows off of his body as he nervously takes in everyone's stares and walks to the bar.
>taking a seat he points a finger in the air to call over the bartender and asks,
Mind if I smoke?
>and dies.

>names still on
No, it's better this way

>Linus stops halfway up the stairs and stares in horror at what happens.

HOLY BARATUS!

>Rushes in and tries to lay on hands before he fails more death saves

mmm smells homey.

Space enough for a hot bath master barkeep-man?

I prefer to sleep alone thanks for the offer though.

Well that is something you don't see everyday. Is there a dragon at large in these parts because I might just sleep in doors if that's the case.

You sure you don't want to trade off watches through the night? There's some serious shit about.

>Eyes the crisped man under his glowing hands

If you want to sleep go ahead I don't sleep much as it is and I probably won't get any if I'm with a group.

Alrighty, what's the name sir? And where are you going?

>Linus uncorks a wineskin and offers it

>waiving his hand to turn down the wineskin

I mostly go by Callek, and mostly I'm traveling looking for someone.

Ahhh, well everyone is looking for something or someone eh? Anything I might be able to help with? I love a good reunion ya know.

Well it's not gonna be a pleasant reunion this person has wronged me and many others and I'm seeking them to give the others the rest they deserve.

>Linus' eyes harden a bit

What set me on my path was a warlord leading a band of cultists unto my town. I was just a potato farmer ya know? But I picked up my tools and rallied my friends to the best. We lost too many, much too many. In the end we held though.

Long story short, I love a good righting of wrongs with the end of my hammer and I'd gladly accompany you if you'd take the extra hand.

If you wish. If you must though I must be honest.

>removes helmet revealing the skull

The one I seek is my father of sorts something I'm sure someone of your skill set would be interested in dealing with, even more so if you knew the full extent of his crimes.

Oh fucking hell

>Linus stares for a solid minute, with conflicting emotions

You bet your bony ass I'll help you with this issue. Let me grab some rations and we'll ride out at sun up.

>He goes to start gathering his things before he stops and turns back

Oh and for everyone's sake please put your helmet back on.

>puts helmet back on

Yes, I only wish once this task is done that you let me continue with my travels, this is but a small part of my journey I have many more wrongs to right and some amends to make.

You seem to have a good hear-

You seem good natured and as long as that continues and you right your wrongs in a justified fashion, that's not an issue at all.

My father is the only one I must kill on this journey the other ones are going to be a bigger challenge sadly, but one worth taking.

I'm gonna hit the bed mate but it's been fun, hope you enjoy your character's journey. I know Linus will be pursuing crazy cultist leader with all of the righteous anger he can. Have a good one. o7

same here, it's been fun and nice to meet a paladin who didn't try to instantly kill my character

this thread should be in /qst/