/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzgNRzpjo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I look forward to reading all your coya builds in this thread user!

I look forward to Conveniences being posted in the right order at some point in the future.

Did Highlander ever actually post the voting? Or did she just say she would?

A while back, someone asked me to make a lore pastebin for Dream of Genie. It sort of turned into a mix of that, comments on things that got cut, and explanations of links between concepts that may be unclear. It's around 70% done and currently about ten thousand words. I don't know if anyone would actually enjoy reading a wall of text like that, so I think I might just drop it and learn how to communicate thoughts succinctly. Sorry for the blog post, just putting it out there.

as one of the people who suggested the pastebin ill definately read it
your style of writing is pretty neat so a big block of text shouldnt give us too much eyecancer

Beats reading tail pooping logistics, I guess

Here ya go, user. Thanks for being patient.

Needs an indian toilet mystery box

Hot damn. Well, uh, I hope there are fun cyoas posted that I want to build for!

'Porter loo is an obvious choice.

>Where we poo we don't need no loo.

There ya go, bud.
Gonna hang up the trip until somebody needs something that has to do with my stuff.
But I'll always be with you, user.
Just call my name if you need me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzgNRzpjo8

Thanks. The writing is probably going to be a bit dryer than you're used to, since I won't be writing in-character as a narrator, but hopefully it isn't too boring.

That's a tall order. May I exceed it, then.

You seem nice

the easiest way to poop with a tail is to have your tail wrapped around your waist as high as possible and cover it up with your shirt

but the autist who started that retarded debate tries too hard projecting his OCD

I give him a week before he becomes an asshole like the rest of us.

y-you too

I've been here for a little while. No signs of warp corruption yet commissar!

rock climbing coya when?

You could be a nice person if you wanted to user

That doesn't seem like something All Might would say.
I'd post as him and respond to builds if not for the fact that would be using an avatar.

was gonna make a sarcastic remark

but now im wondering what could actually go into a rock climbing cyoa
its 4am, why would you make me think rather then sleep

the first time i made a build for this cyoa I didn't see the mystery box, I didn't see Oriadne! so this time I was considering chosing him, but the more i think about it the more questions sprout in mi head
does he have a hereditary skill? or is something exclusive of the females? or his proficiency in alchemy is considered a skill -similar to Scarlatina's-? is true that he can allow for more elixirs to be used? could Scarlatina do the same? or are we talking abour two different kinds of alchemic skills? (I imagine Scarlatina's alchemy more focused in causing harm/drestruction, while that of Oriadne more inclined towards transmutation)

Is there more lore about the Zodiac World? I need more Oriadne in my life

>But I'll always be with you, user.
>Just call my name if you need me.
for things like this is that the title "Pretty princess" suits you well xD

>gif
how is that possible even

With hands

Here ya go man.

Have a mystery 3rd option too!
I don't know why I did this. I only know that it was done.

Uwahh cute.

haven't seen that one coming

Please please please!
Work on this!
I will love you soo much if you do!

Are golems edible?

end your miserable existence

My compulsion to take mystery boxes payed off

What would the choices even be?
>Clear neutral piss, weak taste and no smell.
>Pungent yellow piss, strong aroma and taste.

>Piss in mouth.
>Piss on body.

/d/eviants please go

>those plumb thighs
Yep. Happy with my choice.

I'm a /d/eviant but I don't talk about it in this thread, only the other. c-can I stay?

thanks user, this went better than I could have hoped.

I have a whole big jar full of loose change to give her.

Whatever user adds!
I don't want to be peed on I want to watch girls pee.

>I'm a /d/eviant but I don't talk about it in this thread, only the other. c-can I stay?
Yes, that is fine.

Then you're not a /d/eviant.
Your identity does not transcend the post you're making. That's how an anyonymous imageboard is supposed to work.

Not yet.

Honestly right now I'm just excited to see it posted by someone other than me.

I swear I'll get the order right once I finish the fourth one though! Probably, at least.

Let's go with B

Telekinesis, Vitality, and Analysis
Vignette
Oh, joy, I've got a golem girl to help me not die in this war.

It's the first two CYOAs posted _after_ you've posted your choice, i.e. the first one you get is .

>is okay with other people climbing

I'm confused, why is the spearknight shameful? Spears are cool. He's even got a little tree on his head.

"Spear chucker".

Because spears are associated with tribesmen. And this is a black CYOA.

There is going to be a forth one? Hype

>+Long Reach
Even knowing that its coming, I still laugh

Anyone got CYOA's about nation building, creating a town, or creating an orphanage? Need it for reasons.

It'll be the final one before we switch to the perspective of those who chose the mystery box of the third one, which'll pretty much be the final one of this whole thing in and of itself.

And while thinking about exactly how many of these there would be left, I just got an idea for the fourth one, and for more stuff I could add to the fifth one...

Going to take some notes and try to sleep yet again.

Oh.

Sleep well user i will look foward to the forth one

So I've been trying out a spiritual successor to the Conduit Least Waifu CYOA.
The idea is that opening the image means summoning the demon.

I hope this inspires people to work on fanworlds and the like.

I musn't forget to spoiler them.

Haven't got that many as of yet.
Need more canon worlds, or even on-canon ones.

Shouldn't be there a list of names or pictures of sigils or something? Reading all the filenames before opening any of them seems like there would be a lots of confusion.

You're right.I should include it under the girl somehow.
Maybe in the form of a chapter index or something.

How does this look?

have you ever eaten a placenta

Looking better, but might want to try an obscure font. Also, Capitalization Matters. I like the titles posted so far... might just find a fresh corpse for the surgeon, hah. Need any ideas for others?

I hope you're planing to warp the text so it fits the curved page or I'm gonna be real triggered.

I definitely need ideas.
I don't mind if it's a world that's already used either if the concept is new.

Meta: B

That was what I was sort of trying to do with the tilt. I hadn't really put any real research in how to do that. There isn't a straightforward tool for it in paint.net.

Harlen and Oberon

Tradecraft 3 -5
Holy Faith 2 -2
Governance -2
Crafting -2 -2
Combat Skill 3 -6
Charisma 1 -1
Investigation 1 -1
Shadowcraft 1 -1

Lore of Heavens: 4 -9. + Arcana Bonus
Lore of Water 3 -6
Lore of Earth 2. -2 + Arcana Bonus
Lore of the Abyss 2 -3

Artificer Plate: 1800
Earthforged Weapons, 3: 90
A polearm, a mace, and a shortsword
Firearms, 10. 500 G. Ten pistols.
Ammo, 10 boxes. 150
Travelling Supplies. 5
Potions, ultra-deluxe assortment, 90
Specialized tools, 280
An Academic Pass, A Trading Licence, and a Safehouse, 85
Golems, 4. 1120
Sky Frigate 4200
30 skilled workers (I'm assuming I don't craft workers) 180 a week, 360 up front (First and last weeks pay)
20 Assorted Earthforged weapons. 600
10 Assorted guns. 500
10 suits of plate 250
I have spent 8325.
I spend a chunk of the remaining buying a big ass pile of weapons, armor, and potions

Chloe, Sarissa Bright, The Pellini Sisters, Yennifer Polonius, Nelwen

Me and my giant flying party bus cruise around the world, jacking shit and having a good time. I think I might have a quest, but fuck it. Party bus, bro.
I've also got a pile of lolis for some reason.

Font is kinda too small

Okay, here are some seeds. Make 'em into flowers.
The Smith: Think Hephaestus like, will make you something spiffy.
The Bard: Bestows inhuman eloquence and/or a knack for predicting the future.
The Trickster: Treacherous Arts; how to use 'em, and how to avoid 'em. Puck, from A Midsummer Night's Dream? Kind of like that.
Matchmaker: Generic Waifu option, they match you with your perfect mate, conspiring to make events happen so that you just so happen to meet the 'love of your life', and you know exactly what to say and what to do; etc., etc.
Gourmand: Teaches the skill of cooking, and not just of stews and salads; optionally offers some sort of 'black credit card' that can be infinitely spent at high class establishments, ensuring you can dine in luxury for the rest of your life.
Seductrix: Succubus that will teach you all about pleasing partners and seducing people into your bed; will definitely require that you dedicate that sexual energy to her.

The CYOA is based on Least Conduit builds.
I can see how some of those could be approached with conduit perks but not all of them.

Shrug. Use what you can, then.

>Woodland, Highlands, Lake
Trees are nice, and the hills are lovely. This means lumber and stone, maybe even metal, too. Plus, fresh water from the lake.
>Barracks, Hospital (High tech equipment, medical AI, self-replenishing supplies), Tavern (Excellent Food), Settlement (1K), Townsfolk (Increased Intelligence), Mages, Honor Guard, Workshop, College.
My honor guard have their barracks to hang out in. Super hospital for optimal, free healthcare; healthy citizens are happy citizens, after all (AI explained away as magical entity; close enough). A nicely sized settlement, with a tavern to relax at, inhabited by intelligent individuals who are occasionally gifted. They all have the opportunity to learn and better themselves at the college. Having a smith in the workshop should come in handy for maintaining equipment, and occasionally producing some new stuff.
>Super-Strength, Battlemaster, Resistance, Eldritch Bride.
I'm not big on magic myself, but I am something of a god of the battlefield at this point.
>Eldritch Bride Powers: Elemental Magic, Scrying (Recognise magic effects), Psion (Telekinesis), Flight, Legendary Weapon (Staff of Asclepius)
My Bride, on the other hand? Pretty damn powerful Wicce. The Staff of the Healer, Asclepius, is great for bringing those on death's doorstep back to the realm of the living. She can see and hear all in the domain, she can hold her own in battle, and she can tend to the not-quite-fallen in the aftermath.

And she will be a Tiefling.

Alright, keeping the streak alive, here is your weekend OC.

As always, feedback, builds, and pointing out all my typos is appreciated.

Tristrain x 2

Combat Skill x 3
Command x 3
Governance x 3
Charisma x 3
Investigation x 1
Tradecraft x 1

Lore of Wind x 5
Lore of Earth x 3
Lore of Heavens x 1
Lore of Fire x 1

Rangermail, Enchanted Lightning Mace, Crossbow, Enchanted Arrows x 5 Traveling Supplies, Potions x 3, Academic Pass, Trading License, Safehouse, Wardog, Knighthood, Paladinhood

Lord Caleb Paladine, Brother Tankred of the Mount, Nelwen, Lady Aria Heldevard, Hrahu Horohaho, Knights x 2, Hireling x 1

A half dozen knights, one squire, one peasant, one dog and one fairy guide. Off traveling the world, smiting evil and having adventures. I picked equipment based on how useful it would rather be instead of how flashy - oh sure, that magical artificer blade looks handy, but it will never beat taser mace in its ability to incapacitate enemies in armour.

Same goes for my armour, I'm fine sacrificing some defense for some flexibility and ease of wearing. A warhorse isn't the flashiest mount, but it 's low maintenance and won't eat me, which puts it leaps and bounds ahead of everything else on that list. The dog has a good nose and a powerful jaw.

Hopefully while we're meandering around the countryside we find some evil to fight.

>legitimately enjoyed this one and wanted to see it improved
>gave criticism about the areas that didn't work well
>author disappeared forever

I will always wonder if it was my fault.

He was castigated pretty hard by everyone.

I'd taken a break from this place when Fulcrum came out, what was the issue?