WHO ELSE HERE SOLD AT THE TOP

OF THE LARGEST CRYPTO CRASH IN HISTORY?

I sold after it dipped 2% and I got a cold shiver down my spine like someone had syepped on my future grave.

>wanting cash

A few percent before the top, but yes.

>not wanting crash
just lol @ u 2bdesu senpaialam

Bigger question, who bought the dip?

I sold 25% of my holding which covered a 180% increase on my initial investment

Got some $ in ICX, ADA, BCH, XRB and Iota.

I know for a fact those 3 are here to stay.

Fucking /comfy/

dude i am sitting in $$ foaming at the mouth for this shit to collapse right now

it's happening too. might trade the up and downs on the way down but seems risky

Sold about 3 hours ago. Feelin bretty comfy desu

One of the best quotes I ever read from the Dotcom bubble is
"I underestimated just how high it would go and got out too early, and just how low it would go and got back in too soon"
I'm sitting with some money too but I'm going to let the dust settle for a while.
I could be wrong desudesu

Checked. Now that it is gaining speed in the freefall. I wouldn't stand under it. I saw the crash of flight 585 in Colorado Springs at the Widefield Airport. I was almost too close. there was not anything in or around the crater recognizable as human or aircraft.

So I didn't really invest any real money just a shit ton of doge coins I mined a few years ago

I'm preparing to ride this out till the end sincenmy money isn't really in the running

going to enjoy a nice microwaved shot of grand marnier and watch this from the sidelines

THE HUMANITY! Monero about to crater down through $300 from high $480,

Sounds comfy
heres to future success for us who are trying to buydl the biggest dip in the history of crypto

Too bad if the market starts mooning again with xmas money while your sleeping I guess

CHEERS! *klink*

shit what if you're right OP

Old Age and Treachery will always overcome Youth and Ignorance.

WHY ISNT BCH CRASHING
YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE A CRASH MOMMY NOOOOOOOOO

Sold 10% from top. Bracing self for massive crash. Left a few coins in account just in case it does a reversal but I'm mostly cashed out.

I'm always right.
Rule #1) Oldfagbiztard is always right.
Rule #2) If Oldfagbiztard is ever wrong, see Rule #1.

The only thing that gets me is that everyone knows there is going to be a crash. I wonder if that changes anything.

im all out, this will be hilarious

>I read microwaved short

someone manipulating BTC on Gdax right now

90% out of crypto. Hoping it double bottoms or just crashes back to $1000 or below. Just more chances to get rich all over again. We will be like the grizzled vets and there will millions more newbs getting in to pump our shit.

We need one more crash and Veeky Forums will rule the world.

there are 2 ways to look at this

1. Full crypto: You risk massive losses but get the most gains
2. Full fiat: You take the least risk and can fomo back in for less gains than #1, but still look forward to your 2-10x's over next year. If it crashes, you get to rebuy shit tons more coins than you would have had if you rode out the crash and ride them back up.

its common sense to sit it out for a few days at least unless you just don't give a fuck about the risk.

lol like that's something new
>unregulated exchanges
>manipulation
no way

main Monero buywall just dropped down to $270. Madre de Dios.

I mean you can also hedge so i guess there's 3 ways to look at it. but to the extreme, the best bet is being in fiat right now, for many reasons..

Just did for LTC.

Fresh meat for The Grist.

>someone manipulating all crypto on every exchange always

fixed

You did not buy the dip. You bought halfway down. enjoy the bags.

i know but it's just incredibly obvious right now

the market isnt going to crash you retards

Nice

the market is going to crash you retards

Pink id. Checks out.

Greed and delusion are one hell of a drug.

sure give me one reason why it is, it already crashed yesterday so its only uphill frm here, get that fud outta here

Cashed out about 2/3 of my crypto this week.
Especially XLM after 10x gain in a month.

We'll see.

Monero is doing a complete vertical freefall on bithumb like it is going sub $1oo. Mother of God. It is like apassenger Trainwreck. I can't look away.

We just want to see the normans to get wrecked and start the whole process over with their bags.

filthy normans