Is this going to crash with BTC or are we safe?

Is this going to crash with BTC or are we safe?

Can whalebro please come to this thread and offer encouragement.

I need to know.

Facebook

Safe bro

The price is in sats. It is crashing with Bitcoin you brainlet tard. Put your money in Tether or pump and dumps like Verge or you're going to get fucked.

do you believe in the prophecy or not OP

but tonight is definitely your last chance before 1500 EOY

Safe? Fuck no.

Possible opportunity for gains? Hell yes.

Don't be a pussy now.

I'll leave this here. Charlie Lee is planning to buy back in at $20. Dude has experience in trading forex/gold/silver you think he doesn't know a top when he sees one?

Of course it will crash. BTC is meme coin, but that still doesn't mean entire market doesnt go to shit with it.

How low we dipping tonight based whalebro?

bitcoin is more likely than litecoin to be 1500 EOY

>forex/gold/silver
Oh wow how impressive! SELL SELL SELL!

Shitcoin can only go down so far. LTC isn't going to under 1/10th its current value, especially considering how much the market has dipped so far.

kek

How low 260?

Already cashed out when it was at ath last week. Thought I would regret it but it seems I got out at just the right time. You realize this is the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time. All the buzz words like crypto chain link exchange is just to get normies hooked in. No one truly believes Bitcoin is going to be a useable currency. No one is buying it to use as a currency. Everyone's purchasing thinking it's a magical coin that will make them money.
>Takes hours to transfer
>Huge fees
>Barely any shops support it
Just think for yourself for a second

Yeah, thus is Litecoin

What bothers me the most is shortly after Charlie sells the market takes a massive dip.. I read an article on Forbes about how the whales are/have been around for a long while and know each other personally. They have a large influence on the market and I wouldn’t be surprised if they let ‘ol Charlie know what the deal was before they dumped.

As if Litecoin can scale to a point where it won't eventually have the same problems

Cashed out last night cause I can see the signs. Will be tripling my Litecoin count in the morning :D

It will crash with bitcoin and it will rise with bitcoin - the only difference is that once bitcoin reaches critical crash, ltc will rise. There's too much positive down the road.

Unironically want to buy 100k now

>Eventually
By then i probably would already jump off this ship

How low is it going!?

That's why you should be trading back to bitcoin and gaining shit ton of Satoshi's. That's the fucking end game.

It's a healthy bull trap.
1500 end of year......Next year

>bought $1250 through Cuckbase using bank transfer
>won't clear for another 6 days
>it's probably going to moon flyby orbit then back to earth before the coins are even deposited in my account

You god damn right, user