Pssst...hey buddy come over here

Pssst...hey buddy come over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVKzzp2xieM
youtube.com/watch?v=sMc4Lcxmmso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do these doomsday cults get their gold gilded silk robes from anyway?

Whaddaya sellin'?

I had it custom made.
Freedom my man. Freedom from this pathetic world.

Sacrifices. You sacrifice a couple of guys to devils and they give you nice clothes in exchange. The rate is pretty favourable. Could recommend.

How about a morgenstern in your face, vile cultist?

Keep that "finger" to yourself, perv!

>I had it custom made.
Thats what I mean, where does a locally vilified cult get the resources and contacts to buy in gold and silk. Especially since
Pic is from a cult of a doomsday god who mutates people for no raisin (or makes people see who they really are, its hard to know) where the fuck did that god get silk and gold and why is it giving it away as rewards?

>Freedom my man. Freedom from this pathetic world.

I'll take two.

Look he beyond enjoys fashion alright?
Now you're living it. Just come to the slums tomorrow and ask for M.

Shady wizards are always the best

What in the gods name are you doing standing around. Get To Work.

Oh, I do NOT have the time for this.

Omw

Cults are the BEST part of any fantasy setting. Prove me wrong.

>where does a locally vilified cult get the resources and contacts to buy in gold and silk
You do the Scientology thing and get new recruits to donate their life's savings to the cult in exchange for membership.

If I wasn't neet fuck I'd want to start my own.

Damn it all, I've been dreaming of it since I was ten. I gave up on that dream years ago, so I don't even have a doctrine planned out. Shit.

All cults were started by NEETs.

You've got enough time to write a spooky occult grimoire and can stay up late for midnight rituals without having to worry about work in the morning.

Should I take a stab at Crimson Court? The incessant grinding turned me off past a certain point in spite of enjoying most everything else, and I hear elements in the expansion compound even further grinding.

Your doctrine must be "Spark Mandrill."

No elaboration on it, there is nothing but SPARK MANDRILL

SPARK MANDRILL FUCK YEAH

youtu.be/fVKzzp2xieM

Sign me the fuck up.

The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come.

I would fucking pay money to join a cult whose only doctrine was climbing mountains and then screaming SPARK MANDRILL while playing this.

RETURN MY MUSTACHIOED MIDGET YOU FIEND

The best part is messing with them, because if you do it right you might just start a civil war.

REMOVE CULTIST ABEL VULT REEEEEEE!
>Mustachioed Midget
>Not she-GoAT or witch of the woods
>Not even Japemaster flash or Masterwork saul
Not saying you have bad taste, user, but...

You wouldn't know beauty if you looked it in the face.

GO AWAY I KNOW YOU'RE OUT TO GET ME

Please, the only beauty involving that little shit was the thought of booting him off of the walkway leading to Aelinwhore's tower.

>Roman Catholicism
>not a cult

It's an impure bastard of the First Church, sullied by pagan hands.

> his setting's cultists aren't stark naked and stark raving mad

Plebeian tastes.

Do you worship the God of Death as well friend?

BRING ON THE SUFFERING!

SHOW ME THE BLOOD

You have a point. They tend to have some of the cooler aspects of fantasy religions, while also being allowed to get pretty esoteric and weird. Cults are allowed a ton of variety as opposed to the typical faiths and gods designated for players, which are often more typical light/life/justice gods who are all about silver and gold and big churches and everything else that reminds people of Christianity.

Cults in general are a great excuse to go a bit more wild with a religion, and with minor tweaks you could probably end up with something more neutral and less outright villainous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does he get to have such a cool name?

>Being this much of a heretic
I bet you summon demons and cast foul magic in your spare time, too.

Because only someone manly enough to have a name like SPARK MANDRILL gets to have a name as kickass as SPARK MANDRILL

try radiant mode. it's supposed to cut down the amount of grinding without sacrificing much difficulty. haven't tried it myself though

>complaining about demons and magicks when your own rituals involve transmuting bread into flesh and wine into blood

It's supposed to be a symbolic representation you fuck. It was never meant to be literal, priests were never meant to hold special powers, and you're going to come back at me with a point about how I'm a heretic when you're the one following pagan beliefs.

They don't call it ROMAN Catholicism without good cause.

I bet you're even an idolator from those crucifixes you keep posting.

What is this "Roman" you speak of? Some blasphemous entity that needs to be purged in the name of our Lord and Savior Abel, who died upon the walls of Solomon?
Also, no ritual such as you describe exists, unless it's being performed by Satanists or something...

Does he live in the Mandril Maze?

youtube.com/watch?v=sMc4Lcxmmso