For me, its Leman Russ

For me, its Leman Russ

yiff in hell furries
Day of the leash when

What happens on the day of the leash?

I'm more fond of ladies with mature demeanor and petite stature, but to each his own.

we put the space corgis on leashes

When the Space Wolces job is done and the heretical dork angels and the transexual sons and their idiotic notion of a rivalry are all dead then they will allow themselves to die and feast at the Emperors side as His chosen legion in the halls of Valhalla

Comeuppance

>get slapped by the lion
>take two days to wake up

what a literal bitch

Uh the lion was a literal gaylord who autistically sucker punched Russ because he thought Russ was mocking him,

The lion got bitch slapped by Luther who isnt even a space marine and has been KO'd for 10,000 years.

Comeuppance suggests that the Vlka Fenryka did something wrong

Please include 40k in the future so your thread is more filterable.

Can you imagine being one of the marines that had to carry him home? Do you think they cried?

>bitching about 40k on Veeky Forums
>filtering posts you dont like

Down boated desu senpai

Probably, they dark angels were always very... lets say emotional to be politically correct

>dork angels
>transexual sons
Lmao you're that one yiff pussy that always gets triggered and spews literal 3rd grade insults. Yiff in hell, dogfucker.

>Russ sucker punches him first because he's a retarded furry
>Lion knocks him the fuck out
>somehow Lion's the gaylord
Lmao @ dogfucker ''life''
Amped by the Chaos Gods. Meanwhile Leman got his ass handed to him by every Primarch he ever fought (including Magnus, needing outside interference to save his life) and he always started shit first.
>this is what passes for wit among furries
Desu just made you sound even dumber, impressive.

Well, that's just, like, you know, your opinion, man.

Do you dislike this image?

>Every Legion in the Horus Heresy books is usually portrayed in a sympathetic light
>Space Wolves are portrayed as barbarians who are giant dicks and gave themselves a role that they think the Emperor wanted them to have but really he doesn't
>Literally jumped the leash and fucked Magnus up even though no one wanted it
>Hypocrites who wanted the Librarians of every other Legion to be removed, but kept their own because ITS JUST SHAMANISM AND RUNES I SWEAR
>Leman Russ gets fucked up a lot, from the Khan letting his fleet get fucked by the Alpha Legion, to Corax letting the space wolves literally die pointless deaths because of muh honor
Man someone at Black library really hates them.

Hes still cool tho

LORGAR is still cool, and i hate him with a passion. Primarchs are, by default, extremely, impossibly cool, and everything bad we (well, at least speaking for myself) say about them is only by their own standards, compared among themselves. I'll still take any Primarch over the vast majority of fictional characters.

Russ has been dead for 10,000 years.

>implying implications

LIES

Russ an hero'd into the Eye of Terror like Corax.

GW will probably change that and say he fell to Chaos, but until that happens we've just got to go with the lore as it stands, which is that he deserted the Imperium and effectively committed suicide.

ITT: nu-GW's high-schooler fanbase show us how to do quality posting

Nigger I remember having these shit-talking threads on Games Workshops old forums.

exist

I never gave a shit about Russ but I sort of hope he comes back as a giant chaos murdering Fenrir style wolf monster.

Didn't Russ buttfuck at least 2 unknown primarchs and then break Magnus's back?

No

>implying only one poster dislikes gay nerd marines
Also you literally posted third grade insults though lol

> Russ is cool
> Russ was always cool

The emperor and Malcador both call Russ and his legion their executioners

Yeah its been confirmed in several HH novels

No, the other primarchs got #Rangdan'd

This. Faggots keep memeing about it though. While lesser legions were killing lesser threats like humans who refused to join the Imperium the Wolves were kicking space marine ass