/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: "Stop bullying me by messing the OP, I'm actually really powerful" edition

Uncensored version:

Uncensored version:

Artificial Intelligence is the best route, if only for the inherent intelligence explosion.

Guess I'll just ask here anyways.
Any good robot Cyoas?

What do you mean? CYOAs where you build a robot? Are a robot? Buy a robot? What kind of robot?

Second or third one I guess. And as long as it's a gynoid.

regenerative seems like the best and least likely to result in horrible unintended consequences like Machines taking over the Earth and enslaving/exterminating humans.

Regenerative perfection will probably result functional organic immortality without the risk of the possible dystopic transhumanist artificial ghost in a shell question.

Tiny machines and A.I. are both just waiting to kill humans.

Anti-aging seems like a less general and worse form of regeneration.

cryo is boring.

cyborg prosthetics would probably be cool, but not as cool as having my original body back.

Here ya go, buddy.

Shit, meant first or third option. God damn it I'm retarded.

> being a mad scientist or being an apprentice to one?

Oh there is explicitly a CYOA where you have a bunch of different gynoids you can buy and customize. It's NSFW though, so you have to go the /trash/ thread to get it.

Fuck, I forgot to actually respond.
> being a mad scientist or being an apprentice to one?
Haven't decided yet, which would you guy's ready?

Oh okay cool.

4 is max level, yes?

Maybe I'm missing something, but don't you get more egocentric points out of Dual Strain than Single? Single = 120 points, Dual = 75 x 2 (since costs are halved) = 150? So if you care primarily about yourself, you get far more mileage out of going dual strain and pumping the primary, ignoring the secondary?

Whoops, somehow linked to the wrong post.

75 is total, not per strain. I asked.

It doesn't matter, any death-cheating is still done in very small numbers. You aren't saving cities when a biome blows up.

Absolutely true, but all options you purchase for the progenitor strain (yours, presumably) have costs halved. So you essentially have double points.

Meaning you functionally have 150 points, unless I'm missing something.

Did the person writing the Doll coya ever update?

Seems to be intentional: >Dual strain is basically the become a badass route and have some minions if you want too.

If you need to ask, then it's up to interpretation.

Hopefully I did this right this time, and not accidentally a fate worse than death'd myself:

Virus Structure: Dual Strain +75
Infection: Sex -10
Infection Rate: 1 Year +5
Virality: 99% -5
Mutations: Subtle Change -0
Mutation Sub Options: Immortality (progenitor) -10, Enhanced Penis (progenitor) -5, Self-sustainable (progenitor) -10, King (progenitor) -10
Parameters: Regeneration 1 (progenitor) -5, Invulnerability 3 (progenitor) 15, Intelligence 2 (progenitor) -10
Drawbacks: n/a

In spite of my newfound immortality and magical penis, I'm still hard-pressed to get laid. That's OK, because prostitution is a thing. All I really need to do is spend my life's savings on whores that'll let me fuck them bareback, and then wait a year for them to become my loyal servants. After my first batch has ripened, I'll get them to spread their strain as far and wide as possible. A few years of this, and I'll be king-of-the-world.

For "Dual Strain", does the progenitor strain's uniqueness override the default offspring stuff listed in the "Spawns" intro (meaning that instead of your offspring being - by default - humans infected with the same strain as you, they'd be humans infected with the descendant strain)?

Does anyone know when ZBG's new cyoa's coming out?

Thanks.

Hopefully never....

Whichever has the greater waifu potential.

>user describes scenario
That is correct, the Progenitors offspring will be of the descendant strain. The only one who can possess the progenitor strain is you.

That CYOA gets my existential dread seal of aproval.
I'm usually looking forward to all of those things but having to pick makes me see only the most ruinous possible results.

For dual strain, do you have 76 points for each strain, or just 75 total points?

>Regal Fortune Cookie
>Golden Fortune Cookie
>Old Military Cap
>Custard Tart
>Gou
>Shunned

It's time for revolution.

>For dual strain, do you have 76 points for each strain, or just 75 total points?
You have 75 points which you can spend however you want and if you gain any points from drawbacks or other options you can spend those points however you want too.

You *don't* want the "craft your own BA Guardian Angel" cyoa?

Don't be a jerk, jerk.

>BA
What does that mean?

"Badass", I assume.

I like that the rock knows better than to try telling Gil it's not a book.

The rock will be whatever the fuck Gil tells it to be.

Duel Strain

Zero Strain

Strength - Level 2
Agility - Level 4
Regeneration - Level 3
Invulnerability - Level 4
Intelligence - Level 3
Phermones - Level 2
Telepathy - Level 0
Telekinesis - Level 4

Humanoid

Natural Armor
Tail
Wings
Toxin
Immortality
Enhanced Penis
Self-Sustainable
Final Form
Incandescent
Queen

+2 Strength
+3 Agility
+3 Regeneration
+2 Invulnerbility
+3 intelligence
+1 Pheromone
+4 Telekinesis

Sex Change-Futa
Self-Aware
Tiny
D-Pussy-Tailpussy
D-Penis
Libido
Genesis
Evolution
Primary Strain

Strength - Level 2
Agility - Level 1
Regeneration - Level 2
Invulnerability - Level 2
Intelligence - Level 0
Phermones - Level 0
Telepathy - Level 0
Telekinesis - Level 0

Sex
One Day
100%

Minor Change

Sexual Dimorphism-Males
-Enhanced Penis
-D-Penis
-Non-Sensitive
-Sex Change-Futa
Tail
Bioluminescent-Eyes

+2 Strength
+1 Regeneration
+2 Invulnerbility

Liquid Diet
D-Pussy-Tailpussy
Libido
Genesis
Evolution

Do you gain points twice if you take the same drawback for your dual strains?

>Do you gain points twice if you take the same drawback for your dual strains?
Yes

I guess we have different perspectives on whether that's okay or not, then. But if you're going to get worked up about the destruction of a city, there's all that genocide and whatnot to worry about on Earth too.

Earth is generally stable even without my input. Even one place isn't I can just go somewhere else. More than that, it's actually familiar as my home, and every amenity I actually want and need is only minutes away.

>Dual Strain

>Progenitor Strain
Mutation: Subtle Change
Nightvision
>Parameters
Strength 3
Agility 4
Regeneration 1
Invulnerability 4
Intelligence 3
>Drawbacks
Liquid Production

>Descendant Strain
Infection: Contact
Infection Rate: 1 Month
Virality: 50%
Mutation: Subtle Change
>Drawbacks
Sex Change: Futa
Liquid Production

I turned myself into a super soldier, and I'll use my super speed to zip around and touch girls to spread my futa strain.

Regarding Traveller's Tale, are longbows and crossbows special in any way or just your run-on-the-mill stuff that could be bought somewhere else?

It's just a regular bow, probably made with nice materials though. Same deal as stuff like the plain swords and guns. It's just what it says on the tin.

Its made with Traveller grade materials, super high quality.

>He needs more than a longsword to wage war on the multiverse.

Thanks, it's as I thought. Though I have no idea how much better a longbow can be made just with materials, it still depends on what draw weight the person can manage. Might as well just use the revolver unless it's some primitive world.

Go home Jack Churchill, it's too early for go wage war with the Fighters.

I'm not sure what he was expecting. Why can this thing do so many lewd things? What was this insane lunatic planning to do, end the goddamned world?

Let's use the virus to uplift humanity instead of dragging it into a pit of degeneracy.

>Single Strain
>Contact
>3 Months
>100%
85 points left.
>Subtle change
>Natural Armor
>Retractable
>Immortal
45 points left.
>Intelligence 3
>Telekinesis 1
>Self-aware
>Regeneration 1

Five left, nothing really to spend it on. If there was a five-point gain I could use to get Invulnerability 1, I'd do it, but none of the presented ones are small enough of a sacrifice to make up for it. Biological bodies will likely soon be abandoned anyways as the explosion of intellectual abilities allow humanity to ascend to a digital existence. With any luck, the enormous levels of intelligence amongst the entire population will also help to root out and dismantle the Illuminati once and for all.

But seriously, what kind of lunatic comes up with ways to make a virus that could render humanity mindless, and then places it in the hands of a random nobody? This could have ended disastrously.

So, if you're in the first world it's fine. Probably for centuries at a time. I don't think Rim is really significantly more dangerous once you've got a place set up.

Hey, Jack Churchill also had a longbow and bagpipes.

>want to be a cis white male but have to become either british or a sjw to do it

It's not only about danger, like I just said.

Heres a slightly updated version of Delinquent Quest; no major changes, just fixed some typos and graphics errors and hopefully made the choices a bit clearer.

Thank you for all the builds so far by the way, some of them have made me laugh pretty hard. May your rebel spirits carry on

>This could have ended disastrously.
But user it did end disastrously! No hentai apocalypse, no horny monster girls raping everyone, no tail pussies and no parasites. You had one job user, one job...

>he uses a weapon to wage war and not an utterance or pen stroke of one word

>4393x3000
Do you hate people with regular monitors?

Humanity becomes universally intelligent beyond our wildest dreams, gains as-of now unexplainable telekinetic powers, natural death is completely and utterly eliminated as a threat (thus giving all living humans vastly more time to learn, experience, grow as a person, etc.), amazing regenerative powers that can regrow even lost limbs and missing parts of the brain, a retractable armored shell that can dramatically improve damage resistance, and so on.

Give the world ten years to work in this state and you can have all of that, if you want, and the rest of humanity can do what it wants instead of being dragged into that sort of nightmarish fantasy against their will. This is not a disaster, unless you are a terrible person.

>he wages war with more than a thought
The hand wave is purely embellishment.

>He uses magic or other reality warping abilities instead of an angry look.

I like the Waterworld and The Chosen One combo.
We could be a band of hero-pirates.

>he wages war with something other than the fact of his existence

Heaven or Hell
Chosen One

I'll work with the Angels.

>Give the world ten years to work in this state and you can have all of that, if you want, and the rest of humanity can do what it wants instead of being dragged into that sort of nightmarish fantasy against their will.
But it's not fun unless it's not consensual user.

I mean, I guess I'm more than happy to deny you, then.

Going to spend 2 points on REP and 1 on Guts
Normal School
Bleached Hair

Perks: Not a Robot, Death Glare, Legendary Delinquent

King of the streets

The Bro. Wouldnt want a backstabber.

Rivals:
Yoshi. He can be a lackey I guess since I took the bro.
Take. Once I have his weakness, he can just take care of most of the fighting for me.
I can also beat ... well everyone that doesn't require 3 guts So I'll also beat Harima, Tennouji, and Fujimoto. I'm sure Harima and Take can beat up yamaguchi. And then those three will team up against that perfectly normal student mechazawa.

Girlfriend, Lecty seems nice. Would headpat. And stare at anyone who thinks its wrong.

Fight 1
Int 3
Guts 2
Rep 3
Appeal 1

So basically, I just get by by scaring people into being my underlings and using them to fight. It's all one long con.

>he wages war with something other than existence itself
The universe is doing all the fighting for me.

>not waging war
cuck

Hey TokHaar, damn son you are prolific.

Question though: if I have a Dual strain (50% cost reduction) whose progenitor strain has were-transformation (50% cost reduction if only applying to one form) do the reductions combine to 75% cost reduction for one progenitor form?

>not BEING war
fag

>if I have a Dual strain (50% cost reduction) whose progenitor strain has were-transformation (50% cost reduction if only applying to one form) do the reductions combine to 75% cost reduction for one progenitor form?
Yes.

whats the difference between someone with no ethereal manipulation level and common level?

Goddamn god tier, dude. Great work.

Presumably someone with no ethereal manipulation either doesn't know what "the ether" is or just outright rejects its existence.

>making excuses for not waging war
cuck

I don't think there is a difference, just two different ways of saying the same thing.

Lets see how many genres we can pack in here
>Fight 3
>Int 1
>Guts 1
>App 3
>Rep 2

>Tough School
>Normal Hair

>Love Triangle
>Overflowing Spirit
>Chick Magnet

>School Ruler

>The Rival

>Harry, Harima, Yamaguchi

Random selection gets me
>Ranmaru, Seo, Michiru

So we have a super tough school with gang battles and norma students becoming hardened badasses over night, along with a love triangle and an unwanted harem for the MC who each have their own plans for him. I'd give it at least an episode or two.

>needing to wage war

What? Is your will not law? Do you not sweep aside all foes effortlessly?

>doesn't even know what war is
doublecuck

Makes sense but wouldn't that make most character (for the lack of better word) a conspiratard? The Travellers even have an island just to contain their mad wizards, denying it sounds stupid. Mechanically, having to assign a precious skill point on it just to avoid being a complete ignorant doesn't sound reasonable.

Also makes sense and I would like to believe this but there's nothing written to support it. The Watcher origin starts with Low Tech but no Common Ether.

>choosing to not become a physical idea
jack russel terrier

>The Watcher origin starts with Low Tech but no Common Ether.

It's just a weird editorial choice. Every origin stipulates the tech level, but only ones with higher than common ethereal manipulation mention ethereal manipulation. None of the origins mention common ethereal manipulation.

I guess it's because tech level is more universal, where as not being common ethereal is the exception rather than the rule.

>choosing the path which leads to not waging war
cuc

>not being the choice.
I'm a whore.

Thanks user, I slaved day and night to make that CYOA. On to Eronomicon I guess or maybe I will make a small patch to Infected first. Some things are really unclear in it and could use better descriptions.

MAHOU SHOUJO DELIQUENT BUILD!

FIGHT 2
INT 2
GUTS 3
REP 2
APPEAL 3
Weird School (+1 GUTS)
the place is attacked by monster every week!

Bleached Hair (+ 1 INT)
blonde is a hair color popular with mahou shoujo as well as with delinquents

PEAKS
ALL GIRLS SCHOOL

OVERFLOWING SPIRIT

LONE WOLF
a true mahout shoujo Befriends her rivals!

RIVALS
TARO
MAEDA
FUJIMOTO
YAMAGUCHI

Girlfriend
Eri
looks like the resident bocchan tock an interest in me

LET THE BEFRIENDING BEGIN!

1 Fight
2 INT
1 Guts
2 REP
2 Appeal

Normal School (+1 INT)
Normal Hairstyle (+1 Appeal)

Great Teacher
Lone Wolf (+2 Guts OR +2 Fight, see below)
Overflowing Spirit

Yoshidayama
Harry

Girlfriends are more complicated. I'd pick Eri assuming the best-case scenario (she genuinely loves me back and is compatible with me) and primarily use her wealth and familial influence to later get into a political career. If not her, use Lone Wolf's points for Fight instead and pick Lecty.

Use my influence, appeal, and general reputation to ensure as smooth a ride as possible, secure a good education, use my ties with Eri to get financial security for law school and enter into politics. Beat my rivals by being far more successful in life than they'll ever be wasting their days beating each other up.

this is some weaponized fucking autism, holy shit
>that watermark

Truly, a hellish spergatory

This setting is one of those "Better to just sit back and watch the inevitable fireworks while taking bets on what sparks the breakdownshitshow."

>Academic
>Skin
>Thick
>Skates
>Rubber Joints
>Holo Disk
>Bio Scan\
>Chef
>Leisure
>Chiropractor
>EVE