Hot women don't play card ga-

Hot women don't play card ga-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxc2Kt9murQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>aliens are hot

As far as I know, she doesn't play, since I have no idea who that is.

Who are you quoting?

-mes

Wow, a tart in a beanie...

>1 person does a thing

Nice tits, face kinda sucks, would still totally bang

Ayyyy

Very true, get a picture of more than one playing Magic and maybe we can talk about ridiculously broad and specific stereotypes.

Fair odds that that's a man, man.

I wear wrestling apparel but haven't ever been in a ring.

I want to bury my face and/or penis in his chest.

Card games and P&P roleplay are being dominated by women at my local scene, I'd say the ratio(not including wargames which are male-dominated) is something like 40/60 m/f, and about 10% of those women range from cute to hot. It's pretty nice.

Then again her sweater is genuinelly dorky enough that she may actually be a nerd.

Her articles are bandwagon trash.

Her 1v1 Commander article is fucking useless to anybody who played the format before Wizards started offering it on MTGO. Most "underrated" Commanders - you mean the most busted shit that's been top tier for over a year and is only "underrated" because Wizards is too fucking stupid to ban degenerate shit like Breya or Vial Smasher?

Over here the wargame male to female ratio is like 2-8. Malifaux is dumb popular with girls.
On the other hand only three women show up to Magic stuff and they only "play" by compromise. One is a SJW clickbait "writer", one is a cosplayer and the other is pretty much LGS furniture. They literally show up for the "don't hit on me silly boys" attention and clickbait fuel.

>clickbait fuel
>IRL

You living in Shadowrun?

Where are the hot women?

Even ignoring personal standards, just looking at this pic...
>penny sleeves at best, otherwise sleeveless
>OG Scrye life counter
>tournament pack boxes
They're like ten years in the past.

Take your cancer back to .

I played against a girl like this once. The funny part was despite being beautiful, she smelled as bad as the grognards.

This bitch goes home to write clickbait about shit that happened at the store and her nu-male orbiters then post it in our city's mtg facebook group to fish for angry emotes.

It's like the entirety of /pol/ and /leftypol/ never left highschool behind.

>Where are the hot women?
Same place as the hot men, not there.

>implying being beautiful doesn't automatically make a noxious stench an intoxicating aroma

It's like cheese

She isn't really that hot, cute, but not hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxc2Kt9murQ

Also take your fucking cancer away.

Not really. I'm a gym rat so I'm constantly exposed to gorgeous women and gorgeous women who stink are socially worse than gorgeous women who don't stink and gorgeous women who actually smell nice.

Maybe that's why grognards lose their shit around even basic women. They haven't seen a pretty girl in real life since Stacey refused to go to the prom with them. So any hole that doesn't run from them becomes the sacred temple of womanhood.

>hot
>woman
>game

every part of you is a shitpost

>attractive human beings
>doing anything but endlessly reproducing with each other (while using contraception)

Get your head out of your ass. They don't bother with us.

I kicked her ass a couple times with Vial+Kraum because that shit has no right to exist and she's the biggest name writing about commander online, I expected her to chimp out about how OP and ban-worthy Vial Smasher is.

Now she plays Vial+Kraum.

That's actually the type of women I'd expect to see playing Magic. Because let's be honest, most men who play magic aren't that attractive either.

>Alex "Baron Von Cheaty's" girlfriend
>Not cancer to the industry
>ISHYGDDT

This man is a hero.

Her cheeks are sunk in. She's on meth or crack.

I've met exactly ONE girl that plays magic, and she only did it because her boyfriend would buy her all the cards.

>she only did it because her boyfriend would buy
Literally
Every
Woman
In a
Hobby

I am fond of her breasteses but her face looks like an ayylmao

I'm glad he got unbanned

Or she's doing it on purpose to look slimmer because women are superficial like that.

I have trouble believing this is actually woman.

I lived in Seattle for a while. I've decided that I want to return to live there ultimately.

The women are legitimately interested in life. It's so fucking liberal or whatever it is that people give a fuck about the finer points of life: nerd things, food, active lifestyle, going outdoors, everything. You get all that without the ridiculous pettiness of living in Silicon Valley where there's just too much fucking money.

Sure, the downside is that you get the crazy liberal bunch, but for the most part the people are fantastic. I could not believe how incredible the people and how women had fucking stepped it up in life. It's what happens when a city has Microsoft, Amazon, Valve, Wizards of the Coast and hosts PAX, Emerald City Comicon, and The International.

It's hard for me to imagine a better place than Seattle.

>It's hard for me to imagine a better place than Seattle.
Seattle, but with 10% of the traffic

>living in a dim, damp, rainy, grey city
Probably still better than Portland.

bitch looks like an ayy

I can't stand Seattle, parking is so expensive in that city and very rarely is there a good traffic day. I also hate how many weed smoking kids there are littered all over the streets, guess the don't call it the emerald city for nothing.

Come see it now, it's like the 1930s. The whole city is covered with tents and shantytowns.

Oh yeah?

She played in the vintage super league. Played the best deck and seemed to know what she was doing.

No idea how she got to play in it since I'd never heard of her before that.

Gaby is cute

most men aren't brian kibler

>"women"

there are hot women occasionally. A few years ago there were a couple even at worlds and stuff.

I love when people from the mainland bitch about traffic. Is your daily traffic 5-10 miles an hour?

Quit your yammering.

Gooby too short and ill-figured to be hot.
Cute though.

>The funny part was despite being beautiful, she smelled as bad as the grognards.

t. seat sniffer

10/10 would rematch

Given a large enough sample size, anything is possible.

I want to be Brian kibler

You'll have to settle for a playmat

We can all aspire thus.

> hot

She looks like a praying mantis ffs you virgin losers find every slut with dyed hair attractive right ?

Stop fapping to Ramona Flowers shithead

>Using sex a lewd mat in public

Speak for your self, I'm handsome as Cocklegend of Pussyville

Why Is that man so charming? It's something about his smile, i want to protect it

>GR Tron

Dude, every place around Seattle in Washington has the exact same type of people you described but you also get the unbelieveable countryside. I can't even believe someone would rather live in Seattle than anywhere else in Washington, fuck me. I've lived here my entire life, and while Seattle is super fun to visit living there would be hollow. Then again in my eyes cities are literal deathtraps and the wilderness is home

>tfw stuck in Seattle because of work

This is where Seattle's stupidly bad traffic ruins it.
I used to work at Downtown Las Vegas. But for fuck's sake I wasn't gonna pay three digit numbers DAILY for a closet with half a bathroom. So I lived in Spring Valley where I could rent an actual house instead, and took a 25min drive to work every day.

Downtown Seattle traffic is limbo. It's like people get in there and just fucking forget how to drive, and you are stuck watching the same retards durdle around endlessly while you just want to get out of that pit of suffering and back home but you never get to leave because some dumb cunt driving a range rover with an "I

First of all, she's not attractive. She's showing off her boobs and knows how to apply make-up, that's it.
Secondly, what retard would virtue signal (nerd signal? Veeky Forums signal?) so obviously with such a retarded hat? It's just another individual who's part of that cancerous "geek chic" movement. Assuming she's not a hired model (because venues, night clubs et cetera DO hire models to advertise their events as more desirable to a male (read: spending) audience), she's probably a bazinga-spouting meme slut who thinks she's intelligent because she understood Sheldon's gravity joke.
Third of all, you shouldn't want women in your overwhelmingly male hobby. I still insist that the mere presence of a woman in an otherwise all-male group utterly ruins its social dynamics. I don't care how much sex they get or how many of them are married, you cannot change biological imperatives. Don't ruin a night with the guys because you're so desperate to get your dick wet.

tell me if you see one.

those tits are fucking disgusting, unless you have a fat fetish

oh snap

> selfie
> sucking on a fucking lollipop
> wearing open trash tier kimono rip off
> wearing pink VS push up bra under tight grey 'enhance my breasts please' shirt
> dyed red hair
> OH yeah "MAH nerd culture" magic... beanie. Yeah.
> background is the typical room in a mid to low cost rental apartment
This thing disgusts me. No class. No culture. Just trash

> mainland
Hawaiian pls go.