A big DAG matters

IOTA, Oyster Pearl (PRL), and Raiblocks (XRB) are the only actual future long term holds currently. I only invest in the shitcoins to fund the actual future.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashgraph.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't byteball DAG also?

What are your thoughts on hashgraph?

What is with DAGs and picking the absolute worst names? Byteballs is debatably the worse name in the top 100. Raiblocks is better but still a bit autistic. And now Oyster Pearl? Jesus.

>shills shitcoins
>doesnt mention byteball

its like you love sucking niggerdick so much youve never gotten off your knees

DAGgots will be the next whales.

I don't care how good the tech might be, i just cant bring myself to put money into something called 'Byteballs'

PRL is an ERC token you dumbass

Care to explain how DAGs account for time?

Seriously. Horrible marketing.

Coordinators. Fuck you, it's not centralised.

There are people or out there who bought PRL at .0005000ETH a token. A whitepaper token.

Do you really think that will last , when products like REQ with a defined future are still at .0004000?

I'm not even mad because I bought at .00008000. Enjoy my bags pajeet.

too bad they're not actually decentralized or even belong in the cryptocurrency discussion

take your rube goldberg shitcoins back to russia, vlad

>REQ with a defined future
This board is honestly the most deluded shitboard I've ever seen.

That bitcoin talk forum is probably better at this point

Yes, I believe I forgot that one. Thank you.

From what I just read hashgraph is not open sourced and I am struggling to find specific focus this technology is aimed at. The copyright thing is a big deal breaker for me though with minimal reading. Thanks for giving me some more research.

Marketing and presentation isn't the common nerd's best facet...

I forgot to mention it, but I concur...

Baird's actual ideas and vision for the project are interesting and valuable, he talks about it as an underlying ledger for effectively the metaverse. The localisation of the transactions involved in metaverse like activities mean that the "global" state necessary for a money ledger, which hashgraph and DAG's in general probably can't actually pull off, doesn't matter so much.
People are so confused by the Bitcoin civil war though, and they're desperately casting around looking for some kind of big revolutionary solution, that they're trying to fit the square peg hashgraph/dao into the round hole global decentralised consensus ledger hole.
If the hashgraph/dao stuff has any relevance at all to actual cryptocurrencies, my instinct is that it will be in other layers, rather than the underlying ledger itself. If you could make money out of a hashgraph token, swirlds would have done it themselves. The fact they haven't leads me to believe they understand the limitations which prevent it from doing so and are just using the present situation to get exposure and interest into the tangential use cases for their product.

IOTA is the fucking future. Trinary computing is the fucking future.

XRB has problems but will grow because DAG

fuck PRL and GBYTE

What problems does XRB have? I've only done a little research and it looks like having no incentives for people to run nodes is a problem, but are there any other?

Co-ordinators will be permanently removed later.

DAG is deprecated. hashgraph.com/ is the superior tech.

>normies are barely getting into first gen cryptos while you're already in 3rd gen.
Feels good man

Like the crane tether on the anti-gravity UFO prototype will be permanently removed later, right?

Do you understand market caps and circulating supply?

how is the privacy aspect of these tangle coins?