Pajeeted on again by this vaporware garbage token

pajeeted on again by this vaporware garbage token

fuck this

I only have 15 so im still hodl, cant hurt I guess

0.80 tonight My friends

Is anyone else getting sick of watching all cryptos going up in the morning and down at night every single day?

you people never learn

i was literally about to buy this instead of FUN but i saw the huge dump on the chart LOL have fun holding your stinky linky bags

I'm so confident in Chainlink I only bought 11. After withdrawing from binance I'll have 1. That 1 LINK will be worth $50K in 2020. Screencap this.

Hey fuckin retard in case you haven’t noticed everything is red.

Also fuck you for buying high.

Its fucking china.

you guys are like an abused wife loving a husband who beats her everyday, you guys are worst than sjw feminists kek

How can I display flags like that to detect shilling pajeets?

>He still doesn't understand that he was raped by whales

This is getting to be too funny. Sergey probably laughs himself to sleep every night watching these charts.

I mean his EOY update was basically: "Uh, yeah guys I'm still working on it, don't worry!" (LOL)"

truly a token for masochists

yeah, gets your hope up all day and then...

This ALWAYS happens with Link

What kind of TA can you do to predict where Link will top out and how low it will drop the day after?

Buy the dip fagit.

Your FUD is MUD OP. We know our future. Iron Hands, Lambo Lands.

every altcoin and ICO does one thing and one thing only.

prove that Bitcoin is the one coin to rule them all.

Bitcoin Maximalism.

Guys, I spent my wife's son's college fund on Chainlink at 50c!!! oh my god, who do I talk to for a refund? This is NOT OKAY, AND IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! This is Trump's fault, because if Bernie would have won, this wouldn't have happened. GOD!! How am I going to tell Aiishiqua?? Oh my god, poor Ray Ray, he didn't do anything to deserve this!

HELP ME Veeky Forums!!!!

he posted on /int/ by accident, hence the flags

that character is entirely too white and blonde, please fix

No a Pajeet who is fudding Link posted it on /int/ on purpose, screencapped the responses and posted it here.

>yfw Link reached 71 cents today and only went down because of BTC shit

Price isn’t everything faggot. You corecucks are going to learn this painful lesson soon enough. You talk about bitcoin being king but lose merchant support to bcash by the day.

Yes... yes!! Dump for daddy

tfw when getting cucked by btc

I don't even know where the fuck the price is going now, I want off this ride

I was watching this today

>LINK goes up: muh long term storage, muh safety from BTC volatility, muh sergey
>LINK goes down: its all bitcoins fault. dont blame the P&D whales and no-talk sergey. w-we need a scapegoat!

>its all bitcoins fault.
is not, sir.

link pumped when btc was taking a shit
so no, its not btcs fault

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

What is HODL Means

it means sold everything now sir

Please do the needful and buy more LINK sir

Watch the charts today

You retards never learn. If a coin is mooning during the biggest market correction in weeks, it's most likely Pajeets.

retard, it did 3x in last 15 days. what the hell you want. its fucking 50 cent now. will be 50x by march end what else u want retard