I don't know what I'm doing...

help me Veeky Forums

Im literally poor.

And you deserve it for holding bch

Yeah, and drop the other Jewcoin while you're at it,

pretty shit tier, I know

> Supports the bank jew.

ok listen to me
this is what you need to do, convert everything to BTC, go to an exchange, put everything (~$200) down on a cheap coin(examples include: TRON, REQ, ADA, VERGE,) Things that can EASILY go up 100% in 7d.
So, after 1 week you should be sitting on 400 dollars. put 400 dollars down high-potential, low-cost coins, double your money each week. til you have an amount you feel comfortable with.

this

>Double your money each week
It's easy, user, why aren't you doubling each week? :^)

>no Bitbay

>safe bets

But dump BTC at 16k, and buy some Ripple.

I'm strongly considering dumping my BTC, and getting a smaller currencty like Ripple or XLM. It's absolutely brain damage to even have btc, i don't even know why I have it in the first place

Starting right now. I unironically had 216 dollars after losing half of it from dicking around trying to day trade.
i now have 400 dollars thanks to tron.
Putting it all on Tron again, because i think it can double in value in a week. I think thats reasonable. then ill have 800 bucks.
Cryptos are booming right now. and are becoming more and more popular. the volume of trade and interest makes it easy to double you money in a week for cheap coins and double your money in a month with some of the pricier coins.

>Ripple or XLM

Both are absolutely solid choices for long-term holds.

motherfuckers you're in my thread, I need me some advice

Take the advice that anons are giving and obtaining, apply to your own portfolio. For example the XLM and Ripple advice for long term holds would be a good one- and super cheap. Buy now, XLM is 23 cents a pop and ripple is a dollar twenty. I'm already transferring my BTC to my binance account, I'm sold on the idea

I have 80% BTC but I bought 6.2 BTC at $1200 USD... so I'm comfy.

So you doubled your money, and that means you can keep on doing that every week forever? That's amazing, more people should be doing that!
All jokes aside, you got lucky, you managed to surf a wave of hype, and you came out ahead. Good for you, but don't think you're invincible now, or you could make a few bad trades and end up with half what you started with. I would give Tron a 50/50 chance of either doubling or going to half what it is now in a week. It's a hype coin, not a fundamentals coin, so be careful you don't get burned.

I'm jealous as hell user, stay comfy too. I had the opportunity to put in 2K back in January into BTC and didn't, I'm now taking up this shit. Late to the game, but better now then never

Wish me luck, I'm holding that 3 LTC and 3 ETH for my life, gonna possibly add more every few paychecks. Getting some Ripple and XLM now

dump literally all you have and split it on Monero, ETH, and Cardano

What he said, XLM is very promising. Just don't expect too much explosive growth at the moment, this one is more of a safe constant slowish grower.