Why didn't 'poor unfortunate foals' get finished?

why didn't 'poor unfortunate foals' get finished?
why didn't it even get play tested?
i played a small part in ideas for making it, and i wanted to play, god dammit Veeky Forums why didn't you finish our game? REEE
>1d4chan.org/wiki/Poor_Unfortunate_Foals
>suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/graveyard/35650748/images/1414099417959.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/rztg6a02irj36o4/Tails of Equestria (scan).pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are now aware of what Veeky Forums DOESN'T get done.
Protip: about 70% of the projects started here fall under that umbrella.

It's ponyshit, go ask /mlp/. Against the ruurus here.

b-but i AM /mlp/...
plus, we basically just came up with the ideas, characters, settings, monsters, and shit. YOU were supposed to do all the mechanics and shit

>why didn't 'poor unfortunate foals' get finished?
Because YOU (that's (you), OP) made a thread to complain about it not getting done instead of doing it yourself.

If you want this game to be "done", you are going to have to pick it up and start doing all the hard work, because NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

i cant do it, i dont even play tabletop games, i was only wanting to play this one because im a pony faggot :(

Well here's the official MLP RPG.

mediafire.com/file/rztg6a02irj36o4/Tails of Equestria (scan).pdf

yeah but like... who would want to play it? i dont think there are threads on /mlp/ or anything.

Then make one

>we did all of the creative part that Veeky Forums usually does
>Veeky Forums please do our shit work for us

I'm not sure if I feel irritated or sorry for you, you poor unfortunate foal

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>file says scan
>actually pictures of the pages with bad glare

n-no...

you aren't qualified to do the creative part of a MLP game, so do that shit work!
it looks like most of the stuff is already done, i think it was in the playtesting stage to balance most things.

>we did all the "hard" creative stuff, all you have to handle is the "easy" part of actually building it!

youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q

>nor/mlp/erson demands Veeky Forums finish an obscure /mlp/ game no one gives a fuck about, then wonders why everyone thinks horsefuckers are cancer; the thread.

i thought everyone hated us because we watch a show for 7 year old girls.... and want to fuck the ponies in the cartoon
and real horses

I don't remember agreeing to this spergfest. Do it yourself you lazy horsefuckers.

Well that too, of course.

some people do, but this is Veeky Forums, half of us browse /d/. but we don't tell other people who don't like dickgirls to draw them for us (for free) capiche? I don't care if you fantasize about fucking a pony or just like the show, just don't expect us to finish YOUR passion projects.

Because it's shit.

If all it needs is playtesting, then why are you saying you aren't able to do that part when you yourself say you want to play it?

Just play it as is, then homebrew if you run into something that seems broken. Keep doing this until you stop running into broken things, tah dah, done you finished the game while having fun doing the thing you wanted to do in the first place.

b-but, i watch MLP, i dont have friends...

I'd play it desu.

y-you can't just say something so bold, oniichan!
b-baka...

Either post a discord so other horsefuckers could help you with organizing a game or fuck off with your bullshit stuttering anime posting, cunt.

yeah idk discord you would use, like i dont ever see any discord links on /mlp/.
idk how to make discord servers either.
i need everything done for me :3

I hate /mlp/ for the same reason I hate gays and furries. They come in no flavors other than "flaming like the core of the sun."

Think about it. If we were the issue here, you wouldn't be the ones in quarantine; we would be. We'd have been banned for repeatedly flaming in your single perfectly on-topic and behaved thread on /co/. But we all know you DIDN'T stay in your general on /co/. Or on /co/ at all. Instead you pervaded every board, every thread, regardless of topic, derailing, shitposting, belligerently proselytizing, starting flames only to play the victim when called out, basically everything I could complain about /pol/ doing now but on a grander scale.

No, you earned your pariahdom quite well. It didn't have to be this way. But you made your choices, and like Cain, must live in exile, marked by the shame that they bestow.

that's what Roll20 is for. Between randoms and people off of /mlp/ I'm sure you can find a group.

You wanna know how Veeky Forums gets things done? We stop making excuses and DO THEM.

If Fighting Herds can persevere through a Cease&Desist the least you can do is find a group on the internet and play a game in the comfort of your own home.

>I want to play this nearly finished game!
>Then play it
>But I don't have anyone to play it with

So what's the problem then? You can't play the game anyway, whether it was finished or not.

I know you're a troll but lets see how long this thread goes on for anyway

Your argument has convinced me to be more tolerant of bronies and furries.

"They come in no flavors other than "flaming like the core of the sun."" That doesn't MEAN anything, it just means that you are annoyed. If librarians annoyed you then you would say that every librarian was a flaming librarian.

Librarians don't go out of their way to annoy me. They are a passive breed that generally leave well enough alone unless you cause them problems.

Jehovah's Witness and Westboro Baptist. Now THOSE are flaming.

Go do or be whatever you want to, but don't cause me problems I gotta deal with, don't get in my grill and smear things in my face and certainly don't demand I like or care about those things just because you care about them. Just leave me be. Leave people be. It's not that hard.

>I know you're a troll
I mean, he's a horse hose huffer, do they come in any other kind?