izvorimagije.com/izvoriste/izvormag.php
prntscr.com/fqnht7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duel masters

Magi-Nation

Foils.

Hadbro had something here.

Hecatomb anyone?

Yo Kai Watch Hasbro card game had great art. Could have been a gateway drug to Duel Masters then Magic.

>Hecatomb anyone?

Not familiar. Post your collection.

Anyone play the Digimon TCG?

Legend of the five rings tcg in 96... i miss those days.

From what I've read, the Digimon TCG has the changes from the original that absolutely gutted the game

>Chaotic
My god, this was a confusing but interesting game.

I'm still sad about this. Looking at the new cards in japan makes me want to buy them and learn japanese., just to get new cards to play with.

What did the scratch off to reveal the code do?

Yo, what the fuck? That sure as hell ain't the Chaotic I'm familiar with.

STAR
WARS
CCG

I have a fuckton under my bed right now and no one to play with ;-;

This game had potential, but released at the worst possible time during yu-gi-oh's peak, sorta nutty devs, and closed-circle art team.

There was some sort of online game, you got cards or items with those codes. If I remember correctly.

Izvori Magije (Sources of Magic), it was the only TCG on Croatian/Serbian. It is a soft clone of MtG, it does not use Lands but you can play any card as a mana source, game was pretty good and buildt around that. Pic is a card that lets you make any color of mana with any source.

I was annoyed that it said 'vilenjak' instead of 'vilovnjak'.

It is such a quiet thing, to embrace autism. But far more terrible is to admit it.

It's that weird TCG with translucent pentagonal "cards" that you set on top of eachother.

I like the art direction and the frame. Is there a colour pie? Five different colours? Post more!

There was one an official megaman battle network tcg. I own a bunch of cards, but it's a shame there's no one to play it with.

I wish these ccg tcg games had optional solitaire rules.

Go here.
izvorimagije.com/izvoriste/kartaned.php?tm=1230462723

Press
prntscr.com/fqngkk
to view older cards of the month.

I once managed to play with the URL with direct card images to download most of the cards, but i have lost those files on another PC. There has been 3 expansions and then the game stoped. Yes there was a MtG color chart.

They made a thing like gatherer here:
izvorimagije.com/izvoriste/izvormag.php

Press prntscr.com/fqnht7 to see images on all cards.

Which of the three?

.hack//ENEMY

I bought something like, 10 boxes for really cheap a few years ago, and a friend and I would just open packs and build limited decks, had a couple of months of fun with that.

Then the packs ran out and that was pretty much it.

i keep wanting to buy this but i never do, game plays pretty well and its cheap enough to amass a collection

HOLY SHIT
I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS TCG
Ah the nostalgia! Tusen takk user

Do it, user. It's worth it just for nostalgia and maybe someday we'll meet and have someone to play a game with

Cube?

ok user i will do it, i hope someday we meet. its going to be a wild ride

I wish Force of Will wasn't DOA

me too user, me too

You can still masturbate to your waifus without an audience

I don't even care for the art, I just liked the way the game played. I specifically like having a separate deck for lands.

anybody remember zatch bell ccg? got some cards and spellbooks recently. anyone have any cards they are willing to trade?

Trips confirm Wizard of the Coast will try to bring Duel Masters to English for a third time and fail even worse than Kaijudo

>Force of Will being DoA
>Implying it isn't alive and dead at the same time

Then again wasn't the reason why Force of Will is in English in the first place is that European players? From what I heard basically no one plays that game in Japan

How does Force of Will play?

MtG - mana screw + t0 jank.

Never played it, but I really wanted it as a tyke.

Duel Masters, I wish we still had this in the West but WotC fucked it up. I'll even take Kaijudo if only to play something similar to Duel Masters again.

You forgot Yugioh numbers, you basically can't have a Japanese card games without stats being multiples of 50/100 or more

>Any Year
>Expect WotC to not fuck up things that isn't MtG

I'd say even MtG isn't safe from WotC either

Redemption

Not quite dead?

Oh man, I've got a storage unit full of these. I haven't played in about 20 years but I can't make myself get rid of them.

The Decipher game?

I have some Star Trek 1st and 2nd edition.

>you keep your cards in a spell book and "draw" by turning pages

this game was so cool.

best game idea for sure. really wish more anime tcgs used more flavor with there games

I remember a marketing push for Anima at an anime convention in 2007.

this just dosent look fun at all to me

my man

I can get all the theme decks and a booster box of each set for $30 right now. Is that a legit deal?

yes do it user

VS System.

I played it for about 6 months with friends when the game was dying because you could buy entire booster boxes for less than $10. It was a lot of fun but we slowly stopped playing.

Now they just sit in my closet.

I saw they kind of re-invented the game as a non-collectible card game where you buy everything at once. I've never looked into it, though. Are my old cards compatible?

I'm still sitting on my entire maplestory tcg collection, my friend threw me all his cards eventually too. Btw pic is not mine

The old cards are not compatible. there's a grip of things that are different, and for the most part, better.
They added a resource system that's a bit different. Now you have typed resources that aren't required, but you can turn them face down (from face up) to pay a one-time powerful effect or ability on a character. You probably only run 12ish resources in a deck, and i don't recall if you can plot twist or not out of the resource row (i don't think you can) but you can still use anything face down as a resource point.

Additionally, now instead of having you as a player, you have a main character, who has a number of wounds they can take before getting KOed. the goal is to KO your opponent, and main characters can also level up if they do enough things. Here's Thanos. He starts as the Grey version, and gets an XP every time an enemy is KO'ed. After he gets 6 XP (see "level up(6)), he flips to the gold side and really starts wrecking shit. Any ability with one of those four icons in the cost requires you turn over those resources, which is, 90% of the time, a permanent thing, so it's not like you get to use them too often.

Also, iirc, they changed ranged combat a bit, so i think ranged attackers don't get hit back unless the defender has range? And there's no breakthrough damage anymore, but nearby affiliated characters can exert to provide a defense boost or jump in front of the attack or something. It's been a little while since I've played.

It's definitely worth looking into, and the expansions are pretty cool.

Maplestory is so good. I want to reskin it with a cyberpunk/programming theme.

That's pretty cool. Honestly I remember so little of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if we were screwing up a lot of the rules at the time anyways.

And I can tell just from looking at your link that the game has changed a lot.

Chaotic started out as a foreign property, these are the original..... Norweigan cards? Something like that.

I saw this card was a 8/0 and thought it was real for a second. Was pretty confused.

Oh, but user, it is real. In fact, its my #1 most favorite card in mtg.

Same. I know that some locals are probably still going strong, but mine died. Game was creeping to hell and back anyways.

time spiral was an odd block but my favorite

I still have a butt-ton of Marvel/DC Versus cards, including a foil Savage Beatdown which I remember was one of the better ones.

why is this card 2chan? and not Veeky Forums?

Yeah the game was fun but the people who made it were actual insane.

I guess they were playtest copies or something.

Very much this. Thinking I will sell on the eBay along with a buch of other stuff I havr that collects dust.

Pirates of the Spanish Main, for example.

>out of town
>in walmart or target for shampoo or some shit
>see tcg's on clearance
>what the fuck is cardfight vangard
>dirt cheap pick up a deck in case it's neat
>textboxes for ants
>on the bookshelf to my right even as i type this

Still play it with my mates sometimes, buying off old collections from people.

I have a bunch of those ships but I've lost their rule cards. Either that or they're somewhere in my garage

>SHORT lived NA gundam tcg
>dbz tcg that had a plastic sword with number on it
>slide it to show number of some resource or rather

Anyone remember either of these things? It's been fuckin years.

>SHORT lived NA gundam tcg

I think you meant TWO short lived NA Gundam TCG since an actual English version of Gundam War was a thing but it was plauged with negative quality control

>this just dosent look fun at all to me

I always forget it was a Fantasy Flight product. Seems they were going for a unified product experience with card game, pen and paper, and miniatures all in the Anima universe.

>why is this card 2chan? and not Veeky Forums?

Because you are far more clever than I. Make an alter and start the next dead card thread?

Did anyone here play UFS? My buddy got an akuma deck and a Ken deck which happened to be our 3rd Strike mains and we played the shit out of that for a while. Him and another buddy got a store's remaining inventory for dirt cheap when we started college but I haven't played since

never played but i do have a lot of random promos. game looks fun it been meaning to pick some up

Yeah, I love it. I actually have the SFV stuff waiting at the game store for me

Ashes
It's a pity, the game is almost ton of fun to play

whats this? explain?

that looks when you tell them you play a thunder deck harhar
OT: well, there is
Ophidian 2350
Babylon 5
WarZone
Call Of Cthulhu
V:TM and RAGE
and one game i canĀ“t find atm were you played angels and demons...

heresy kingdom come?

YES thats it! Thanks

>Lo5R

I remember reading about that game, wasn't it actually possible for your cards to become worthless overnight because the faction/clan that you own can get killed off in Storyline Tournaments or something?

bakugan and future card buddyfight,

haha i knew it, yuor welcome user!

yea, kind of, they could return as ghosts later on, and if not killed got promoted to a better version. you could still take the old version(s) of the char in you deck thou.

Wyvern

Dead Lands
WarLords

Technically not dead, but I do have to drive to a different state if I want to play in tournaments. Can't get a regular group together here despite living in a fairly largish city.

this game has a massive cult fallowing still
sad about this, it died too fast despite haveing some intresting gameplay. would like to see a comeback

UFS is dead in my area, but they're actually still making new sets. It's also awesome.

>this game has a massive cult fallowing still

Just not within 150 miles of where I live... It's a shame really since proxies were recently made tournament legal so VtES is print-to-play now.

It's a living card game by plaid hat games. It's similar to magic but with a vastly different turn structure

My flatmate picked Ashes up.

I've only played 1 game but it seemed fairly solid.

Bonus of it being an LCG is you can just stick it in a shelf for years and pull it out whenever.

The expansion decks are a little pricey though.

Where to start
Simcity
Over the edge
Lotr, Decphir star wars, DBZ, both Panini and upper deck or whatever, Hecatomb, Allegiances
Zatch Bell, UFS, Force of Will, Topps A tax, Vs., Shadow fist, L5R, Pirates of the Spanish main, Battle spirits, Simpsons, /mlp/, Avatar/pirates of the Caribbean, Shaman King,Yo-kai watch, WoW, Vampire the Eternal Struggle, Hot Wheels, Maple Story, Kajudo, anachronism, and more.
So, um yeah...

Heroes and legends, Codename KND, Star wars destiny, Bella Sara (I wish I was kidding) , beyblade, card fight vanguard, chaotic, dinosaur king, humaliens ( did I get rid of that one), kingdom heart, mega man not warriors, monsuno, reddikai, naruto, andenlin XL, overpower, power rangers (two different versions), rage, star trek, warlord, Weiss Schwartz, shaolin showdown, wyvern...
I do not have a problem.

Yes. The idea is that the cardgames help drive the story, and that the winner of the big tournament gets a scroll that can do anything in the world. A win two or three years back absolutely fucked up everything because the guy who won had his car break down and was desperate for cash, so some other dude paid him like 3k to waste the scroll on doing some stupid shit

Wow, how does one go about using it?

Elemental lord, Greene lords like kaysa?, where ancients tread, anything that gives your creatures +1 +1 counters when they etb or gives them a +0 +1 buff.

Mighty emergence not where ancients tread, my bad..
Also incandescent soul stroke, master of waves, Jacques LA Vert, Kaysa, Paragon of the wilds, that legendary barbarian from three kingdoms.