Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Black Crusade edition.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
[REDACTED]

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Alpharius

Omegon

2nd for Salamanders turn them into the BLACKED LEGION

HERETIC

Sisters players are too lazy for weapon swaps.

Still looking for feed back on these options, melta bolters or las plas

>one is plastic
>the other is metal with the gun molded onto the models torso
This is just a stupid comparison, I don't even play Sisters.

>but an entire new kit that has that weapon in plastic

He actually thought people buy an entire box just for a combi

and he considers actually properly making your models autistic. If it's that autistic why even use SoB models? Why even use models? That shit's autistic just use soda cans and Tyranid bits to represent your units

NTH FOR GORKDON RAMZAY N' HIS LEGENDARY ORK COOKIN'!

He could just not take a combi but he's too WAAC for that. A WAACfag that's not willing to make his WAAC shit WYSIWYG.

Xth for based Admech literally shoving Tau in ovens.

>An animalistic growl came from the gue’ron’sha’s helm. The Imperial warrior put his shoulder down, drew a chainsaw blade, and charged.
>Bravestorm grinned fiercely as the Space Marine’s long strides ate up the distance between them. The gue’ron’sha was planning to get in close.
>A microdec passed, and the commander eye-blinked a sub-routine he had waited a long time to use.
>The XV8 took a stride forward, pivoting hard at the waist. Bravestorm’s massive onager gauntlet swung out in a backhand blow. The Space Marine’s blade was swept aside. The battlesuit gauntlet caught him in a full body blow, crushing gun and warrior alike against the lateral wall of the corridor.
>Bravestorm resumed his gun stance, already firing by the time the gue’ron’sha’s mangled corpse fell in a disorderly pile to the ground.

space marines losing to tau in melee
we melee race now

Man I don't even play Orks and it's always my Ork meme posts that get so popular

>Even MORE Tau fellating in the fluff
when will it end?

Dumping a couple good reads

>wet leopard growl

>admech fucking puts tau commies in ovens
FUCKING KEK
B T F O
T
F
O

I can think of at least two Sister Superior models where the gun is not molded into the torso.

>He actually thought people buy an entire box just for a combi

Except that's literally the only way to get an sob with one.
And you would have to drill off the metal weapon already in place.

>7E: I1 beating I4
>8E: charger getting hit first before swinging

Tau are cheating faggots

Stop bitching, you picked this army knowing full well it was metal.

Shit I go out of my way and spend extra money to get old metal Tyranid models and convert them because I like the way some of them look more than the new ones. If I can do this for vanity reasons you can manage it for necessity to WYSIWYG your shit properly.

Question from last thread: is it unfluffy to have redemptionists along side sisters (and saint). Should I simply produce them as a generic religious crusade instead of redemptionist cultists?

>That bugz so undercooked it's invadin' planets, you grot!

E: charger getting hit first before swinging
He used Counter-Offensive.

I'm more amused by the fact you built Gorkdon Ramzay off my comment over expendable taste-testing grots that ended up leading to that meme post.

did fires of cyraxus get released or what?

>did you grotz cook 'dis? cause its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Nth for furnaces are too good for tau, they should have used meat grinders

Someone should make him a Warboss in a Chefs hat who leads a WAAAAGH around looking for the tastiest ingredients in the galaxy

>Stop bitching, you picked this army knowing full well it was metal.
I don't play sob nor do I even like them. That's not the point.

>Shit I go out of my way and spend extra money to get old metal Tyranid models and convert them because I like the way some of them look more than the new ones.
Good for you?

>If I can do this for vanity reasons you can manage it for necessity to WYSIWYG your shit properly.
Why and how? Where would you get the weapon?

>WHAT ARE YOU?!
>...a git sandwich.

One thing I really like in this novel is how the tau are so shocked that the space marines have dudes running around without helmets. The helmetless dudes get killed hard.
I like this cause I like my minis to be modelled with helmet and don't like the no-helmet dude having surviving while helmet dudes are cannonfodder

>Why and how? Where would you get the weapon?
A combi-bolter? Are you seriously asking where to get a fucking combi-bolter??

anybody else hoping for a TRUE custodes release that ports their 30k rulebook into a more balanced 40k codex. because right now they're 7th ed eldar levels of cheese against other 30k armies and it sucks.

nigger I fucking hate working with metal as is, the sooner everything is plastic or resin the better

All praise to the Omnissiah, whose voice grows louder in the dark.

Those admechs doing the Emperor's work, may his divine grace always bless them

>or resin
I prefer metal to resin tbqh

Obviously there's no substitute for plastic though

Other than buying an entire kit that contains one, like the very first post said.

Toriko? Is dat you boss?

ok, i have a spare one of these, and im ok with green stuff, so cut off the fingers on the power klaw and put spatula, spoon, fork, knife. maybe a green stuff apron and obviously a green stuff chef hat, anything else?

>Why'd the squig cross the road?
'CAUSE YA DIDN'T ZOGGIN' COOK IT!

There's this great new website called 'ebay', not very popular but it has some useful stuff. Maybe it has the combi-bolters you're after?

resin is just plastics retarded, uglier, more brittle cousin
metal is just a pain in the ass to deal with
I would rather both fuck off honestly.

>what are bits sites
>what is asking for/buying one off any marine player at your LGS
>what is ebay
>what is chopping and converting a regular plastic bolter and the other weapon with some greenstuff

>buying china recast bits off ebay
>drilling off parts of a metal model
>gluing space marine hands to it
>awkwardly gluing it on
>all to satisfy your autism
lol
Maybe you could just stop being so entitled?

I'm so happy things have led to this

>dark mech
>Omnissiah
Alpharius is that you?

you know wysiwyg is just a sales gimmick by GW to sell more models, right?

Not that guy but your opponents have full rights to demand WYSIWYG or refuse games with you.

You people are so fucking lazy.

YES!
YES!
I LIKE THIS IDEA!
Truly, this is a genius plan.
I can't wait to see how this plays out...
Someone should start compiling a list of 'famous Gorkdon Ramzay sayings.
REMEMBER, EVERYTHING IS A POSSIBLE INGREDIENT IN THE EYES OF GORKDON RAMZAY!

>newfags have fallen this far from the days of people actually being excited about conversions
Neck yourself

This. If I go out of my way to ensure that my models are WYSIWYG then I fully expect that my opponents do too.

kek
That's one of the more autistic things I've read today.

>resin
>uglier than plastic

Lol stop buying shitty recasts. Anyone with an understanding of plastic injection and with fucking eyes in their head and two equivalent sculpts in plastic and resin in their hands can tell resin has sharper details.

I chose to build my plastic Tartaros over my resin ones but I won't try to claim the plastic details are crisper and the jutting kneeplates aren't thicker and half molded to the legs.

>i'm a fucking autist and I demand everything be WYSIWYG
go back to
>>>/1d4ddit/

He already has an apron. The rest sounds phenomenal.

lmao
I can picture you faggots quivering in autistic rage as you sputter incoherently about a non wysiwyg model, and storming outside the store to wait until your mom picks you up

Yeah it's really autistic to expect your opponents to put in some fucking effort to have a good proper looking army.

Not wanting to play against a bunch of shitty lazy proxies is no different than not wanting to play against grey unpainted plastic models.

Buddy, I'm the one who made the 1d4ddit meme. You fucking go back to 1d4ddit you pathetic newfag scum.

>"I don't want to model my shit properly"
>"but I also dont want people to call me out on it nor my opponents to be bothered by it"
>calls others entitled for telling him to either fix the problem or deal with the repercussions
>calling others entitled at all

Are all SoBfags scum who deserve to die? Anyone ever met an SoB player who wasn't an abject failure?

>Not converting your whole army out of love
How far have this community fallnot that user by the way

Holy shit the SoBstory is this fucking assravaged over being too retarded to convert a simple combi-bolter.

Or I can just say thanks but no thanks, I prefer it when my opponent's models are all modeled properly to represent what they actually have the same way mine are. Then I find someone else to play with or go do something else.

Did cheetahfag take us on a safari ruse-cruise?

>Not wanting to play against a bunch of shitty lazy proxies

eisenkern + statuesque heads.jpg

Combis are no longer one shot weapons. I was lenient with them before but now they are even more important to model than the squad's special weapons due to lack of challenges, voluntary wound placing, infinite ammo, and double shot mode.

>Yeah it's really autistic to expect your opponents to put in some fucking effort to have a good proper looking army.
lol yeah how dare anyone not meet with your personal approval

>Not wanting to play against a bunch of shitty lazy proxies is no different than not wanting to play against grey unpainted plastic models.
Yeah, I bet you refuse casual games all the time because of unpainted models and stuff.
You know, instead of sitting alone on your computer all day.

Cheetah fag died and copying might get you banned sometimes, that's why many anons stop copying him

Farsight enclaves codex when?

The sistersfag salt is so real, top kek

Cheetahfag died of laughter because of that one schizophrenic tranny Slaaneshfag

Just some of the many sayings of legendary Ork Chef Gorkdon Ramzay!

kek
That's so autistic of you.
It's just a game you manchild.

Dammit! He told you your posts were killing him!

>refusing kindly is autistic
Good lord, if anything here's autistic it's your insistence that everyone must give in to your shitty halfassed army.

Guys...
3 units with Fly forming a closed triangle with their bases.
A unit in the middle of the triangle which does not have Fly.
This unit in the middle just became immune to being charged by enemy units that do not have the Fly keyword?
Because an enemy unit without Fly cannot target the Fly units as part of the charge, and cannot end the charge more than 1" away from an untargetted unit?

>Not converting your whole army out of love
It's not my fucking fault the basic guard kit doesn't come with plasma or melta guns, and no i'm not fucking remodelling decade old, already painted minis just to appease your fucking autism.
not even an SOB player you fucking faggot
>not wanting to re-arm huge chunks of your army makes you a newfag

You guys or same guy. i hope you have a good day.

How many times do I have to say I don't play sob for you retards to understand?

wysiwyg is just an autistic meme designed to sell models
People who actually play games don't care.

>lol yeah how dare anyone not meet with your personal approval

Gluing the right part to your model instead of doing just whatever isn't some kind of strange arbitrary bar. But then again you probably think you don't need to be a proper weight, have good hygiene and grooming, and not stink.

Or you could replace said decade old models with ones that actually do have plasma guns. Just a thought.

>Because an enemy unit without Fly cannot target the Fly units as part of the charge
Incorrect. You're thinking of Airborne.

>Or you could replace said decade old models
>dude lmao just buy purely command squads
no?

>Yeah it's really autistic to expect your opponents to put in some fucking effort to have a good proper looking army.

I'm not following this thread so I don't know what he's talking about but he sounds very very autistic.

Is there a word for when someone attempts sarcasm and accidentally achieves honesty?

Tfw gonna start painting my Death Guard tomorrow

>dude lmao put effort into your army
Guardfags truly are the worst.

Sorry, yes, but if the 3 Flying units have Airbourne, they can effectively provide an anti-charge wall to anything that does not have Fly?

>that guy who says one of his lasgun guardsmen has a special weapon and expects you to go along with it

>wysiwyg autist accusing someone else of being a neckbeard

most clear projection I've seen in years

Might have a bit of a problem with that due to minimum move.

Yes, but it will be extremely difficult to achieve, since Airborne units have minimum move distances and limited turning arcs, unless they go into hover mode, and if they go into hover mode, they can then be charged as normal.

Certainly, but a scenario with 2 x gunship and 1 x transport, could provide an effective turn of no-charge risk.

>letting GW manipulate your autism so easily
lol dude have some self respect at least

>DUDE REBUY YOUR HUNDREDS OF GUARDSMEN TO SATIATE MY AUTISM
no, I can do WYSIWYG with heavy weapons, but the basic fucking Guard box comes with only a flamer and nade launcher, i'm not fucking buying a dozen command squad boxes just to remodel (and repaint) plasma and melta onto everything.
go fuck yourself.
you could always not be an autistic fuck and believe that the grenade launcher is a melta or plasma gun since you know, only the command squad box actually comes with the special weapons.

Well that's just too bad ain't it? Maybe it's time for you to reconsider a new army because clearly you're too poor for the one you're currently playing.