Help a failure find a job he likes

Hello, Veeky Forums. Im a 24 year old guy whose only working experience has been one month of retail, after which I got "fired" (I wasnt even legally employed so they just asked me to stop coming). The reason why I got fired, I suspect, is that I suck at manual labor which was necessary on the job. Now, I came to realize that my biggest issue is that I dont know where to point at in life. In other words, im not sure what kind of job I could enjoy. So I was thinking to give a general idea of my (admittedly shitty) skills and to see if any of you could give me a hint of what could bring me some kind of purpose, or money at least, in this life.

SOME DATA
-I studied Business Communications. Ended up mostly disliking it because in my opinion it lacked a pragmatic, "benefits" approach (instead it focused on marxist authors, social awareness, and theories).
-I have done some public speaking, selling and business extra courses, but mostly to not avail. I am too inexpressive when talking with others and I have come to realize I "drain" them on conversation/im a very low energy person.
-I am planning to move to Canada or somewhere similar (cold) and Im bringing a decent sum of money with me.

THINGS I CAN DO:
-I can write and redact correctly (this text might not be proof of it but english is not my native language)
-I can speak Spanish, English and French in a decent way.
-I am VERY diplomatic. I always have a way of ensuring parties involved dont get hurt feelings and that thing get resolved peacefully.
-Im very good at simplifying processes, that is to say, to make activities easier via skipping through all their unnecessary components.
-Because of that, Im good at finding solutions for things, and at organizing actions and information in a pragmatic sort of way, identifying the causes of conflict/issue.
-Dangerous work. I have no issues taking risks, (not monetary risks maybe, but life risks). I would even say I like it. However I believe im too old to enter the military already and any decent job regarding that seems to be just there.

THINGS I CANT DO
-Be charming. Im not ugly or anything but as I said, im too low energy to charm people or to make them feel happy about talking with me. I am however always polite.
-Deal with people for a long time. It tires me out.
-Manual labor. As proven by my awful retail experience, I completely suck at that. With that I obviously mean complicated manual labor, things like carrying stuff im obviously ok with.
-Complicated maths. Not my forte.

Anyways, this thread will probably go ignored but thats it. Obviously I lack a ton of experience to have big pretensions on my future job, but I want at least some objective to point at during these years. Thank you.

Bought 100k

join military and put all money in crypto, so easy just do it idiot

Are you black? The only people I've ever met who have been stupid enough to get fired from a retail job are blacks.

How long did it take you to write this?

Customer service via telephone or email. Don't laugh, find your niche in it and it can pay well. Politeness is key, as is being diplomatic and concise. Take a software or product or hobby or something you know well and see if you can get paid to support it somehow.

Honestly, get into a trade and work into management. Perfect place for people with no real skills, desires, or ambitions besides being "diplomatic" (a suck-up).

Around 5 minutes.

This could be.

That actually sounds like me. If it helps, I do have a skill, that is writing novels. But while im seeing to publish them I dont have high hopes on that.

Apply to McDicks you lazy lardass. Work on your people skills.

Woah, you sound completely useless

If you're decent at presenting then just come to Toronto and start preaching against white men at tech industry meetups. You'll get a high paying job with basically zero responsibility, requiring zero skills, in HR at most tech companies here.

Can I even pull that shit if im white? Also no, Im not against selling out but not like that.

Yep, I know. Nothing I really like, nothing useful I can really do. It sucks.

nigger, just fucking try things until you find something you like. that's literally the ONLY way to find an enjoyable job. You can't be spoonfed by others because they have different sensibilities, opinions, and experiences. Look at courses online and dabble, if you find something interesting keep hitting it until you're competent enough to freelance it or apply for jobs in that field.

>I studied business communications
do you have a degree?

You first need a job that sucks so if you apply for a job which is harder to get into, they see that you already have a job.

People like you show the mistake that is education.

Of course you can. The left likes nothing better than self-hating white "allies".

If you're a guy then consider sticking on a wig and asking to be addressed as Xer and you'll be an HR industry leader.

Oh yeah, I know that. I am not asking for what job to apply now, im more like asking for a general direction of possible jobs I could point to. And I agree on the education thing, mine has been mostly useless.

Yes.

Im trying the online courses thing now actually, but I made this thread to see if something faster came up.

>I am very diplomatic
>I can't deal with people or make them feel happy talking to me

uh

Sound contradictory, but with that I mean that I can probably calm you down if you have a complaint, but I cant sell you anything. I can only bring emotions down, not excite them.

you sound like a spoiled little bitch.
All jobs suck, that is why you are paid for it.
You will be compensated by how much money you make the bosses, not by how difficult your job is.
Retail is not manual labor its customer service.
If I had to deal with you everyday for a month I would fire you too.

I see, thats awful. However I disagree. I never once complained or plan to complain about the difficulty of my job, what I mean is that I want something that "fits" me. I dont believe that is being spoiled and im willing to go through an infinity of jobs that dont fit me at all to get there, without complaints.

As for the retail thing, I was wrong. English is not my native language. The job involved dealing with customers, organizing merchandise, cleaning (shop and merchandising), going to other locals to move merchandise, serving and doing a lot of cooking. I mostly believe I terribly failed at the cooking part.

why dont you go work for a temp agency, if they have that in your 3rd world country... its obvious that you are a loser, who at 24 has only worked 1 month out of his life. Most people your age are starting their career, not still trying to figure themselves out. Your parents coddled you so you still think like a child. So back to the temp agency thing, you can try out 30 different jobs in the matter of months and maybe find one that is decent. In all honesty I would rather work with someone I can get along with and was bad at their job than someone who is great at their job but a pile of shit of a person...

Fuck, I had never heard of those. Thank you, im looking at it and we do have some, cant lose anything by trying.

As for the "your parents coddled you so you still think like a child", I kinda agree there, but Id say is not about my parents -who never gave two shits- but my overall upbringing. Most of my college friends are in a very similar situation, the difference being that they already know what do they want to do in 30 years and I dont.

All your probably going to get is retail or business suggestions. So I would suggest heavy duty mechanic (equipment/diesel mechanic basically). Get to know some people in your area and try and get on helping around a heavy equipment shop. If you like it try and work into an apprenticeship. Once that is done, if you have any business sense its not hard to open up your own shop down the line. Mind you I'm talking from a Canadian point of view as far as certifications go.

Thats actually an idea I had, since as I said I have some money. On a related note, how is the situation in Yukkon? Easy to get a job there or not? Thats the place im the most interested in going to.

Thanks a lot for the info.

I don't really know, other than the cost of living can be high. I'm in northern/central bc and its not great, but not bad, depends on what you do really. I guess the biggest thing would be to research the profession you want to get into and try and meet people that are related to it, even tangentially and try and get experience in the field.

your standards are too high. you’re in no position to have high standards

My OP post was probably confusing. Im not looking to enter right now to a job which completely fits all my useless criteria, I was just looking for a general idea of a kind of job I could enjoy. Im still applying to a shitton of jobs Ill hate and I wont comply about them.

What im trying to say is that I lack a professional purpose, not that I want a job tailored for me. So I wanted to look into some options people would think fit my boring ass personality.

*complain, sorry, its late in here.

I mean, whatever answer I get in here its to list it for my future, not for now. I know I lack a ton of experience. The thing that bothers me is how people at my age tend to have a general idea of where they want to be in their futures and I dont.

Sounds like a perfect customer retention person to me...Pissed off customer and they want to cancel a service and you calm them down...and convince them to keep the service and sometimes give them something for free or discount...you aren't selling them anything. I don't know if there's any big money int his position but it is an entry position and maybe you can grow with the company? or something you can do temporary to generate an income until you figure out what it is that you want to do?

What the literal fuck happened to biz? Did we get invaded by Reddit wagecucks? Telling this poor neet to find a job that he can tolerate the most? This is biz damnit! You start your own business or get the fuck out of here fucking fags.

Get your real estate license and become a financial analyst