TRX falling like a rock

fucking chinke scammer not tweeted yet. I need to drop this fucking heavy bags. looks like every one know what is announcement so dropping bags before announcement.

sell it dipshit. if you're too dumb to realize bitcoin is bringing all the prices down you deserve to be poor

So unironically hodl on TRX?

unironically kys

buy the rumor sell the news

yes hold it to have heavy bags for 6 months to recover . this shit is digibyte 2.0. ceo is fucking shiller.

so I fuckked up with this shill. man I cant hold so many heavy bags.

Kinda afraid to go to sleep but I'm gonna be hodling all night long baby, hopefully ath when I wake up

Just hodl bitch. You don’t deserve to be rich. TRX is going to 1 before February

already dropped my bags this moring, it just got way too tiring, it's not worth it bro.

ok dumped my bags.will buy back below 100 sat

Kys faggot this alpha coin will raises $1 before February

this
>just fucking end it if you cant wait a week
>do planet a favor and get rid of weak ass biological shit like yourself

nigga, to raise 1$, it has to more than xrp and eth mcap combined. u fucking retareded

i only have the 500 binance gave me, am i gonna make it?

light chuckle, how desperate you all sound. If it goes to $1, good for you. It's just not the coin for me.

How is it dropping? It's still above 300 sats and has been holding strong.

Sold my 5k at night for 350 sats while I was Zzzing.
Do I rebuy the dip?

Rope yourself. Do you see BTC tumbling, yes?
Then what the fuck, wait for it to stabilize.

>BTC drops like a rock
>TRX doesn’t budge

It’s over guys, cash out now.

this is not dip, that is top for this fucking shitcoin. it fall below 100 sat soon.

Fucks sake I had work today and I missed the pump, it didn't hit my sell order.

Has any news happened yet or is this coin over until the 29th when the next news releases?