Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Elf bullying edition
Friendly reminder to bully the elves in your party by rubbing their ears
>It is also worth noting that all elves’ ears are about as sexually sensitive as breasts, and a great deal of elven foreplay centers around them. One intimate greeting among elves is rubbing ears.

/pfg/ Link Repository: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/: Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/classes/warder
d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/vigilante/archetypes/vigilante-archetypes-paizo-inc/wildsoul/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't she put the strap back up, /pfg/?

Because she's a slut, as all elves are.

We were on page 7, shitlord.

I've got my sphincter fingering glove on for when I roll some 20's tonight

Rolled 1, 1 + 1 = 3 (2d4 + 1)

Rolling cup size for an elf.

She be flat.

Nice. Flat is justice.

FLAT

Perflat

That elf ear thing can't be canon...

Good job creating a duplicate thread, retard.

It's literally common sense.

Why would elf ears be more sexually sensitive?

Rolled 3, 2 + 2 = 7 (2d12 + 2)

Rolling for a female half-troll Oggr!

They are very sensitive and thus full of nerve endings. Anything full of nerve endings is erogenous.

Well! For her size, looks like she'll be smol!

Why are they sensitive? If they're just as densely packed with nerve endings as human ears, they wouldn't be more sensitive. The nerve density would have to be higher. Why would it be higher in the outer structure?

Reminder: if you're not a self-shilled titty monster or a grimdark ASoIaF knight, you're not getting into WotR.

Rolled 2, 2 + 2 = 6 (2d6 + 2)

Rolling for a ulfen skinwalker

Anyone have the page that has the sunsilver and singing steel stuff?

She's trying to be sexy.

Didn't Protag list six other apps that were for Saturday but he decided on Tuesday in the end? I think looking at those is important too, to see what he wanted.

I want Seraphina to go into Mom Mode with Bethany!

Thanks man.

What's the best ways to bully orcgirls?

>Servant is a Tier 2
>Literally a generic backstory with no connection to the Worldwound

With your words and charms, since they have -2 to all mentals

Orcs should either have +2 Constitution on top of their +4 strength, or have no Charisma penalty! Orcs have rights too!

Overpower them in a wrestling competition and DON'T rape them.

Actually, that's an interesting subject. what is the chief difference between Tuvarkz's opinions on the characters and the board's opinions?

Masterwork half-orc

If Kobolds can't have nice things, neither can you!
They should be able to pick one mental stat to not have the penalty, desu

>Leofric with Bethany
>Seraphina with Bethany
Anybody else?

The tips and upper edge of an Elf's ears are extremely dense with nerves because they're meant to be nibbled on during sex, as a means to induce further pleasure and strengthen the bond between partners.

Long-lived races are generally monogamous, and few are as long-lived as Elves. This means they're built towards an almost obsessive bond with one person.

Tuvarkz just said in Discord chocolate characters get in above everyone else, regardless of app quality.
Sasuga.

Elminar seems to be the type that would just act as a shield for her, Leonard would most likely try to be the perfect gentleman, Cyrisse looks like she'd get along well with beth, IMO.

>when you want to talk about Avowed or the PoW errata, but the updates to both feel like they're still months away
>Tav still exiled to the DSP Gulag, so there's no easy way to prod for quick Q/A about upcoming changes or clarification on how shit works

Yes, elves make for top tier faithful waifus.

>dancer's garb

Will belly dancers be the new meta?

It doesn't allow bonuses to versatile performance, so no.

Riven Hourglass needs to be hit with a nerf bat several times

Your FACE needs to get hit with a nerf bat several times! Because you're too charming!

>Two /pfg/s
>again
>One thread is magical artifacts, one thread is elf waifu memes and discord bullshit
>This is the thread you chose

Oh no, Martials getting combat utility that isn't CC or Damage! What a travesty!

Elf waifus are great tho.

t. Rapid Strike & Minute Hand

How many characters can you control at the same time?

One. it's the ONLY amount of characters a Player should control. any more and the game slows down to an unplayable slog. GM is exempt, because they're running all the NPC's.

Maximum 2.

Well, I'm here long enough to give out a consolation prize. Malefex has been successfully updated; should now have the proper action costs and be free of minor formatting errors

t. PFS mongoloid

Depends on the content available to you. Are you singleclassed or gestalt?
Promethean Alchemist||Hedgewitch could net you 5. Your actual character, The Homunculus, an Animal Companion, a Conjuration Companion, and a familiar. Hedgewitch alone can account for 4 of those.

What does it do that's so terrible? I've never gotten to play POW, and I've heard in another game that banned POW before I got there that Riven was a problem.

Yeah lets just let those primal warrior stance warders hit for 8d6+12 three times a round at level 5. What great non combat utility that is!

You're a faggot.

How is albinism viewed in Golarion, or even among different ethnicities? She might be seen as anything from lucky to cursed, depending.

Multi attacks, perma haste, some of the counters are too strong

Hey, I wasn't the one who jumped to t. posting first.

My understanding is that most places view it as a health concern, but makes the person more visually interesting/exotic.

since 'health concerns' are the realm of gods and creatures of pestilence, it'd largely be viewed as a curse by most countries that don't specific have albinism as meaning something special. Said special thing might ALSO be a curse, since in Japan for example (and thus the stand-in for Japan in golarion) it represents someone who's close to death.

All of the disciplines that are too strong are basically because of multi-attacks. Although the multi-attacks on their own are not all of the problem. The other part of it is that some of the boosts last all round, and some stances add ridiculous amounts of damage.

So you can have a level 4 character making 3 attacks a round with a twohander and adding a boost to all of them. None of this is even hidden too, if you're paying attention why wouldn't you take multi attacks?

In my opinion, it's the stances and damage boosts that need to go, not the multihits. Stances like primal warrior offer basically nothing besides damage, when they would be the best mechanic to add out of combat utility. I do wish that there were more boosts that gave effects that were at best indirect damage bonuses and lasted multiple turns like time skitter. Time skitter has a really nice feel to it with wanting to maintain it, but also wanting to use counters, other boosts, and class features. More boosts need to promote a decision and opportunity cost of using.

Time Skitter does not have a nice feel to it. It lasts long enough you'll at most need to refresh it once, at later levels you'll likely never need to refresh it.

Multi hits are okay but they need to not come before iteratives.

I agree on stances though, they need to just get removed. They're not interesting at all, just "pick your passive bonus"

It's still small time compared to my big dick wizard.

I think time skitter might be a little too long. Perhaps a 2 round duration would be best.

Multi-hits before iteratives is a bad decision on DSPs part, but I don't think it's a complete disaster, honestly.

The biggest thing with multi-hits is that they're basically the only way to remain competitive with 1pp martial chargepounce builds, and PoW doesn't actually have that much utility beyond some senses, movement types and requiring a high-ish mental stat. The big reason I even play PoW is because the 5 ft step + full attack / charge paradigm of 1pp is boring as hell. I frankly don't give a shit if PoW can literally run circles around the 1pp guys and do the same damage. 1pp combat is slow and grating. What I do have an issue with is the damage of the stances and boosts being so easily exploitable on top of the multihits allowing for 150 dpr at 5th level.

You're going to have haste on during fights anyway unless your group is complete shit or an all caster party.

All it's really doing is removing an item tax that every martial has to suffer with.

If you can't handle a shitload of attacks from one character in a single turn you're going to be extremely ass hurt about core PF.

That's OK, I only care about Linnorm Kings.

>Grimdark
>Rory submits edgy South African mercenary war criminal

Does that count?

Oh well. at least i can make my Sworn Protector Warder there.

>some of the boosts last all round, and some stances add ridiculous amounts of damage.
>stances needing to be removed

Boosts and stances being anything but utility feels pretty bad, since you're forced to pick between "do cool thing" or "do more damage". Removing stances seems like kind of a dumb idea, because having a passive ability you can toggle out IS inherently cool, the problem is just that some stances are straight up "bigger damage numbers" and that's the realm of "practical and optimal, but boring as sin". When your choices are "Get Scent that can detect incorporeal creatures", "generate infinite ammo", or "do +initiation modifier damage", the choice is obvious.

>Warder
Where's that from?

I personally prefer "gain all undead immunities (without the weakness of gaining the subtype) and 100 ft fly speed or gaining a standard or move action each turn, never being surprised + staggered in timestop

Path of War? i go by the assumption that all people on this board know what it is......but basically, it's a Tank Class. the "Sworn Protector" Archetype focuses on protecting one specific individual, instead of multiple people.

Want to be the sworn protector of a bloodrager orc aasimar?

Hey, i'm already offering my Services to the nearest Cute Witch. can't protect more than one person until level 8, you know.

I'd actually make a case that minute hand is one of the boost that actually can be a bit more in-combat utility. It can be used as a pseudo-quicken on other standard actions. Say you're a warpath follower, you could cast a spell, move, and still attack. To me, working the action economy is a lot more fun from a playing the game standpoint than just "+2 to attack and damage on all attacks this round"

Does this mean we might see some apps designed to mesh with a character in Tier 1?!

I don't keep up with 3pp stuff.

I whole-heartedly agree. I likewise enjoy forcing my opponents to deal with me in less-than-direct ways by proper use of counters

Well obviously those will be better, but you're comparing a bunch of high level (8th, judging by the time stop) stances to a gaggle of 1st level stances here.

In all honesty, Leonard is more likely to -be- courted than to actually court anyone. His mom might have been a paladin of Shelyn, but he basically came to Mendev with only one thing on his mind; Sending the demons back trough the Worldwound. Although, it'd be kind of adorable to see him get involved with someone. Would probably help him cope when he finds out he has fiendish blood too.

I want to see Leonard awkwardly courted by Sappy-sama's slender small-breasted Shelynite slut!

I've got 2 traits and a drawback pretty much set in stone for a character:

>Pride (Drawback), because it fits.
>Outcast, because he was always and outcast, which became more and more pronounced the older he got, much due to his pride and headstrongness. Also, I needed to regain Survival as a class skill.
>Tusks, because i really want tusks, even though I can't imagine it being used much.

But I'm not sure about the last Trait. I'm considering Dominator, for +2 Intimidate for Dazzling Display and such, but if anyone has ideas for something more interesting or simply cooler, I'm taking ideas.

A d12, Int-based, bodyguard.

>d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/classes/warder

Living Grimoire Inquisitor. Is there a way to make it decent?

Weird question:
Our GM wants to run a superhero game using PF, 1pp for now. 25 point buy, can't dump stats below 10, and one stat (whichever we want) becomes a 14. 10th level.

So I want to be either DareDevil like (which I found a build to play a blind monk) or Spiderman like, for this one of the other players recommended me Vigilante class, I don't know much about PF so, how can I build Spidey?

d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/vigilante/archetypes/vigilante-archetypes-paizo-inc/wildsoul/

Well, there's actually a Vigilante archetype that lets you do that (Wildsoul), but it takes ages for the fun stuff (web-swinging, etc.) to come online for spiders.

Level 18, or was it 16?, for web slinging when casters are creating other dimensions and have been flying since 5 >_>

I swear I read that as "nice thighs".
Which would have been ridiculous, since Kobolds have fantastic legs.

Seeing Path of War discussion happening, but I'm curious if anyone has mixed Spheres of Power and Path of War in their games.

For those who don't know, SoP is an alternate magic system that lets casters spend "magic talents" to gain basic at-will magic abilities, and refine those abilities and augment them with finite spell points. It does away with some of the biggest offenders in traditional magic, but allows for some potent combinations.

It seems like combining those systems would result in some pretty weird shit, especially both systems in one character.

I kind of want to try it.

>Has anyone ever used SoP and PoW
>He's asking this in /pfg/

Hownew.ru?

My group is doing that in a current campaign. It's pretty fun, and the collective pants-shitting of the party when an enemy shows that it has spherecasting or maneuvers is really satisfying

user, if you can see a kobold's legs, then clearly they're not wearing enough clothing. And if they're not wearing enough clothing, then they'll go into torpor the moment it starts getting chilly, and you'll have to carry the little goober around everywhere.

Well, fuck, I'll only get tanglefoot bag 3+Con times a day with that archetype. And stalker sense (uncanny dodge and acting on surprise round).

Yeah its bad

Is Mageknight in Spheres of Power any good?

Its solid as hell