Remember that Jews hate Christmas

Remember that Jews hate Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#T285
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember that you are posting on Veeky Forums not /pol/

and everyone hates jews

Then why dip everything low enough to look like a present?

Reminder you are posting on Veeky Forums not Reddit

keep /pol/ on /pol/ is part of the Veeky Forums rules newfag

No safe space for you, schlomo

>le /pol/ boogieman is violating my safespace

And Drumf will be impeached any day now right?
It's not /pol/.

If you dont believe jewish tricks dominate the market you have no understanding of finance and you don't belong on a business and finance board.

LE LE I BET LE JOOOS DID THIS XD XD xDDDD

>Last GFC was who again, user?

Probably too young to remember 9 years ago. Go ask mommy

dont forget the 9/11 attacks too!
and the hindenberg
and when i ran out of toilet paper the other day

fucking jews!!!!

for you to think you are getting a great price for a shitcoin,

sure by the dip of a coin that is slowly becoming obsolete and replace before our eyes.

This but unironically

Bitcoin is The Digital Hindenburg

Veeky Forums is the financial wing of /pol/

JIDF plz go

Now kill yourself kike

The (((banks))) have de-platformed the alt-right straight into crypto and guess what? They’re all rich as Fuck right now. They didn’t even realize until recently that all that old bitcoin they had also gave them bitcoin cash. The goys are rich and they’ve got the shekels to fight shlomo. Gonna be fun when the side that backs truth also has money.

Still waiting for the dip or crash to end, user. Not buying yet.

>only /pol/ hates kikes
go outside

reminder that your ancestral kikes have been expelled from every country they have ever inhabited, like so many intestinal parasites. Any other burgers here? take a look at an american quarter, notice the ridged edges? They are there for a reason (coin clipping) All it takes is a few seconds of research and you can find numerous instances of jews being rounded up and removed. It usually follows a similar pattern, jews move in, the goyim suffer, eventually they wise up, and the jews are expelled. Dare to question that these days and you'll be met with a chorus of oy veying and kveching and "won't somebody think of the six quintillion!"
If you want to know which group truly holds power, just look at who you are not allowed to insult/

oh fuck off. NO ONE likes jews

they did

well great thread guys

quality posts as always from my aryan /pol/ brothers. I think we accomplished a lot.

definitely this is what I come to Veeky Forums for! 1488!!!!!!!

>If you want to know which group truly holds power, just look at who you are not allowed to insult/
so we're ruled by gay lesbian transgender muslim immigrants?

Oh no I'm so sorry we didn't make your stay up to your expectations Schlomo, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

what would Jesus think about you celebrating his birthday by shitting on his mom's people like this

its christmas eve for fucks sake
put your hate on pause guys

Fuck you you cuck kike shill nigger lover. Please kill yourself.

>what would Jesus think

Go pilpul [1] somewhere else, kikenvermin

[1]
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#T285

>Jews hate Christmas
no (((they))) don't, Jesus was a jew