BITCOIN HAS GOT TO GO

ITS KILLING ALL THE ALTS, ITS TIME TO KILL THE FAGGOT FOR GOOD

WE NEED INDEPENDENCE FROM THAY FAGGOT COIN

SECESSION NOW, ALT COALITION TO TAKE DOWN THE BITCOIN BROTHERS, BRING THEM TO ZERO

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sFKjeSP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont worry, young grasshopper, you quest for the next Cyrpto King has just begun.

But you must not give up.

Many have yet to even realize this, and actually buying the dips of a dead coin.

You are on the right path, but you will not be given the answer here.

btc will remain the king until quantum computing

then iota will be king

It will 95% be BCH

Jihan and Roger are gonna pump billions into this

Bitcoin’s fucked breh. It’s as fucked as... well, fucked if I know. But fuck, it’s fucked.

the free market will adopt BCH, no need for Roger to pump it.. I'd bet he's just sitting back comfy right now and enjoying the show lol

both BTC and BCH are dead, while the normies try to figure out who will win this fight of deadcoin vs deadcoin.

A new king is growing slowly in the shadows.

If you know, then, you know.

>ahhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>ah
>ah
>ah
>heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ETH is the king coin

only trade in ETH pairs

when you talk crypto online, only mention ETH pair price

fuck bitcoin. we can't let crypto and future gains sink because we want to use a dated coin

HAHAHAHA

LTC all the way bby 1500 EOY

BTC shitting itself is fucking with my graphs, is there a site that converts X/BTC trading pairs to fiat?

1 LTC = 0.4 ETH
Impressive.

Binance doesn't have an LTC pairing buddy.

This. I always talk in Gwei's. ETH is the future. I believe in ETH as a usably currency so much I was actually mad that it pumped up. I don't want normies to think ETH is another "le store of value it will go up and up and up" and end up turning ETH into another useless BTC.

I love ETH and $300 ETH is a great and useful price.

Binance does trades is BTC, ETH, USDT, as well as it's own BNB.
Since BTC reached it's peak close to 20k, I immediately sold all of it and put it into alts and ETH and only trade in ETH now. I suggest everyone here do the same.

The only reason your shitecoins are worth anything is BTC. BTC goes up, shitecoins go up. BTC goes down, shitecoins go down. Cut out the middleman and just get BTC.
>but muh altcoin is superior
No one cares, name brand is king. Something will dethrone BTC eventually but it will take years.

I KNOW THIS, BUT THE TECH ON THE ALTCOINS IS SUPERIOR WHICH IS WHY BITCOIN NEEDS A QUICK DEATH NOW, LIKE RIPPING OFF A BANDAID INSTEAD OF THE SLOW PEEL WE’RE SEEING NOW

LET THE ALTS STAND ON THEIR OWN MERIT, NO MORE CONNECTION TO BITCOIN, INDEPENDENCE NOW

BTC is going, idiot. The bottom will fall out when Coinbase reenables BCH trades and scalpers, scabs and newcoiners convert their money since they'll be given a few extra BCH out of it. The userbase will split and BTC won't breach $20k as a direct result.

This is to be completely expected and is why smart money stopped buying BTC since the hard fork was announced six months ago, back when BTC was only about $2k. Everything since has been pure speculation, which is crashing down as BCH splits the market.

It's stupid, it's idiotic and it will not last. Go invest in altcoins now, ones that have been around for at least a year like LTC or ETH not obvious scam coins that are flooding Veeky Forums at the moment.

Bitcoin is the basic model and alts are the upgrades
new signal discord
discord.gg/sFKjeSP

FUCK BCASH TOO, THE COIN COMES OFF EXTREMELY SCAMMY

THE BITCOIN BRAND NEEDS TO GO, IT LAID AN EXCELLENT FOUNDATION BUT ITS FUCKING THE MARKET UP AT THIS JUNCTURE. KILL IT QUICKLY ALONG WITH ALL BITCOIN SHOOTOFFS LIKE BITCOIN CASH.

THIS SAGA IN CRYPTOCURRENCY NEEDS TO COME TO AN END.

Coinbase is going to add a newer altcoin at some moment and then the whole fucking system is going to change. This is a given... be it Cripple, Monero or fucking Byteball... It's going to be the new king.

BTC will have a quick death, Coinbase will reenable full BCH trading in January. When that happens, BTC will crash again, probably down to about 3-4k which is where BCH will rise to.

The blood has not even begun to spill. People have only barely gotten a taste of what awaits them in about a week.

They're not adding Monero.

Can someone answer this question for me I dont wanna make a new thread. If a token is at say 90k sats and I put a limit order at 70k sats and it goes off and makes the buy, isnt it probably irrelevant because btc would have dropped too in the time since i set the order?

BTC and BCH probably won't make it to 2020. Over the next year both will trainwreck and miners will be left with unprofitable operations. Many will move to altcoins, as blockchain tech goes mainstream and some company like Amazon, Kohls or Wells Fargo offers their own spin on it.

(I mention this specifically just to be 100% clear that I do not approve of either BTC or BCH)

there are known unknowns and unknown knowns, those who know, know that they know and those who don't know don't know they don't know.