Drawthread: Neon Blue Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

yooska-art.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the anchor

Anchors aweigh!

Requesting the lady necromancer here pulling a vampire face, fangs bared. She still has the eerily pale green eyes and, if it's relevant to who draws her, scars around her throat and on her chest from the attempts on her life before unlife.

And the original ref since it's been a while.

I'm looking for an escaped mental patient to throw at my players in my Mutants and Masterminds campaign. He should look roughly as the image on the bottom right, wearing the mask of the top right and a torn, broken straitjacket. I'm thinking the straitjacket should be bloodsoaked and just tattered, with loose straps and chains hanging off it. Eyes should be wide and wild. Pose will be left to the discretion of the artist.

Basically, the idea for him is that he's an insane super-powered serial killer who escaped a high profile asylum in the week leading up to Halloween. He's got a bunch of spooky tropes as powers, such as disappearing when you blink (rapid senses and teleportation), self-harming for fear effects (regenerative healing), crawling along the walls and ceiling (wall crawling) and just generally hitting my very static fighty players with horror-inducing guerrilla tactics.

anchoring

Copypasting from last thread
Requesting a half-elf sorcerer.
He looks like a painter with white-blonde messy hair, and pale skin. He carries an easel on his back, and he uses his brush to "paint" magic in the air.

Reposting from last thread -

My request is a sleazy goblin rogue-type character. The kind of guy who thinks he's cool, but really isn't.

He has orange skin, the same colour as a clay pot and he's wearing the same sorts of clothes and has the same physique as the goblin in the reference image. In addition to those clothes he has an oversized hat, a big brown cloak, a chain shirt, and a sort of belt/bandolier across his chest that holds two kukris.

As far as any scene/pose goes it would be cool if he was standing on a bar stool and recounting some tall tale to a bunch of very unimpressed-looking people, but this isn't that important, I'd be just as happy with some basic pose with no secondary additions.

Please and thank you!

>
Migrating this over, since it was one of the last couple posts in that thread (and I kind of forgot to link the OP).

Requesting an old, friendly looking sloth-folk showing his very young grandson how to read, pointing at a book with one of his claws.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

Alternatively, you could have the vampire queen reconstituting from mist in a cave somewhere, with the merfolk aghast that she's back.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

Requesting an automaton gunslinger, set in an old timey western setting. He has a cowboy outfit to match the setting. I want him to look similar to the not in the top left, but with orange accents rather than blue and I would also like his frame to look builkier, because he's a rough character. For his outfit I have included a reference at the right side of the image attached. A specific though, I'd like for his shoes the be the boots at the lower left side of the image, for more of an authentic look. As for weapons, I'd like for him to have the revolver in the image, but make the gun look well used due to his time herding cattle and killing baddies. For bonus points, he has a companion. As for he's a cyborg cattleman- there's a steel horse he rides. He's wanted, so if you could have a dead or alive wanted poster on a wall behind him, that too, would be spectacular. Thank you artists for reading this and I hope you accept my request for drawing my bionic bandito.

Repost.

Looking to make a request for an aspiring Chaos champion of Khorne for my WFRP campaign, a possible recurring character. Reference image isn't too great, but I've attached it anyway.

The dude is dressed head to toe in heavy armor with a ponderous, heavily-wrought look. it is not heavily embellished, looking thuggish and functional. The helmet has space for four eyes (like the top center image); an eight-pointed star is cut where the mouth would be on the helmet for the purpose of breathing. This guy's own horns are forward-raking, like a bull's. Further, the helmet accommodates a mane something like the Mad Warrior's (center middle and bottom).

The guy wears a huge bear skin cape that reaches to his ankles, the inside of which is daubed with runes in fresh blood. He holds a weapon in each hand - in the right, a fairly elegant, sleek longsword like the one in the reference image, in the left, a large and crude bearded axe; the sword stands out a bit by its sleeker stylings.

Around his waist he wears a belt with large metal hooks, from which dangle several severed heads. These are actually still 'alive' and repeat anything the guy says in their (former) native tongues when he speaks.

The overall aesthetic of this guy is intended to evoke a sort of malevolent spirit of winter; he's coated in frost, attacks during blizzards. Frozen gore is clotted in his mane. Snow might be in the hair of his severed head trophies. His sword actually freezes blood.

As far as pose goes, I'm open to whatever, though a sort of standing with his arms spread, as if taunting a foe to attack him, would work.

A dense request, I know. Thanks for reading, either way.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Dropping achor

Re-requesting: Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

I'm going to start working on it in a bit guy, should have a rough.

(OP)

Re-requesting: →

Requesting an undead stone giant about as tall as the giant in picture 1 with the same gaping face hole in his case the hole would be a giant wound his tongue is flopped out of and it has some exposed teeth showing it is also leaking a necrotic purple (if you're feeling colorful) aura, his skin is ghoul like, like in picture 2 but is way more callused, scabby, and rotted over and is thus thick and horribly battle scared.

in his hand he holds a huge battle cleaver the length of which is as tall as him and what looks like that of picture 3. it is also enchanted so it appears as if dust falls from it.

Finally his armor looks like picture 4 that accommodates his height that also goes into a set of leggings in the same Armour variant, all the Armour is enchanted to pour out a chocking smog of dust and vapors that sort of conceals the giant.

Migrating from previous thread Requesting my stoner half-elf to be drawn by a willing artist

Basically, the face on the left. It's just for general reference, but the shape and proportions aren't all too important. The main focus should be on the hair and the sharp features, with the hair recoloured to be amber, and the skin to be creamy pale. He has some slight, unshaven stubble, and dark, tired bags under his eyes due to all the weed. His costume is basically just of the same style as in the picture in the middle, but more worn, dirty and rugged. He has a bad posture and uses his sturdy staff to support himself. Some piercings to the ears would be appreciated, but that's up to the artist. The design of the staff can also be left up to the artist, but the one in the reference picture works just fine.

Many thanks to the willing artist in advance!

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.

Ohayo Adepta Sororitas
Veeky Forums needs this
Don't forget scars and fleur de lis

Hey, for my Infinity RPG campaign would one of you nice Drawfriends be willing to draw C.C. as a Reverend Healer?

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Thanks, Ramen! Even though I know it was to spare yourself from last year's work, I appreciate it.

Migrating/bumping from previous thread:
>Full-plate archer elves are unfortunately difficult to find, so I'd like to request one.
>Armour from #1, except it should have the symbol from the bottom right corner of the picture emblazoned on her chest and she should also have a quiver with arrows on her back.
>Wings from #2.
>General pose from #3.
>Bow and fiery arrow as per #4. The arrows in her quiver are normal, though, not fiery.
>Head, haircut, and facial expression from #5, except omit the ear piercings.

I second this notion, we can always use more reaction images with personal touch of Veeky Forums

Requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

I'd like to request a tabletop character of mine. He's usually either a Wizard, Artificer or Alchemist based on the setting, with shaggy dark brown hair and neat, faint stubble.

He wears red robes, usually with some sort of fancy border (arcane runes, geometric shapes, vine patterns, whatever), with armored boots/gauntlets (like the Quidditch ones from the Harry Potter movies), usually with a bandolier of various potions, wands and scrolls as a belt.

Thank you!

Requesting dale gribble in an anime girl looking army uniform with jetpack wings and a type 100 smg. needs to be. We're playing that one magic girl game and this is my character if you are curious.
BONUS POINTS:
-pocket labeled sand
-small box of bandaids
-a wand with some american/metallic theme to it

Requesting my character from my group's Polaris game. He's essentially someone emulation of Abe Sapiens by stuffing a poor bastard full of mechanical implants. He's currently a member of a rather interesting crew of pirates as their big tough bruiser.

Just about all the pertinent information should be in the image, though I'd prefer him with the helmet off.

I saw this a month ago. Stop he's not going to finish it Jesus fuck

Can I get art for a (probably) hostile NPC my party will be facing?

They are the protective and vengeful spirit that defends the grave of a horrific trench battlefield (the setting is like an alt-history fantasy WW1). They are pretty hard to see, with their legs and lower body trailing off into nothingness and a semi-translucent glowing blue body. What is left of their visual presence is that of a blurry, emotionless young man with glowing spots for eyes. Their body is wrapped in a torn trench coat, lots of pouches, and bundles of torn scarves and scraps of cloth that form a cloak of sorts. The figure is wirey and not visually strong, but it hefts about a machinegun akin to a Vicker's mounted machinegun (with the water jacket) that is ghostly and transparent just like it is.

Reposting from last thread.

Could somebody draw this chick with the following alterations?
>A ruby in the shape of a stylized rabbit's head on her forehead
>A black leather collar with a silver buckle wrapped around her neck

If possible, she should be in some sort of action pose, slashing the air (or a Paizo Goblin) with a single edged sword that her open hand isn't quite touching, while a wooden crate orbits around her.

What about the Drow Violinist?

OR here, didn't see it till now. Thanks for the extra effort, you're a solid user

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts (Navy UDT style not gay style) barefoot. Open to any art style. Thank you drawfags!

I'd like to request a wolf in buddhist monk robes; basically the Aware Wolf meme at top left, but not for ants and without face marks/light effects/psychedelic background.

I've included the Three Toed Sloth and the Capybara as inspiration and because they are awesome (both come from drawthreads from long time past; and no, I requested neither).

Bumping for justice

Creature request?

Moshi moshi desu

Somewhat of a photoshop request
Can someone remove her high heels (turning them into normal footwear) and alter the wings on this to look spookier and eviler?

A sexy but sinister-looking fish woman.

Had more time, so I did a quick color doodle! Hopefully I did the colors right :

Anchoring for user

Hi, I got this drawing a few threads ago. The drawfriend never finished it. Could someone else do it? Just the outfit, the same as in the pic, only black

There was an user in another thread that requested a sweet harpy dragon thing I will see if I can find references in the archives

Drow Violinist OR here. Ignore the haters, don't give up. Bog Roll is worth the wait.

Requesting my drow thief Nassi, discreetly picking a lock.

Anchoring this WIP

Requesting female African-American techpriest with afro and oversized metallic lower jaw.

Does she call people jive turkeys?

[SAN DAMAGE]

I'm new and I haven't seen this explained...

Anchor unfinished request fills to that post in hopes that the drawfag pities you enough to finish it.

It's in the OP
>>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.

/r/ing a half-elf artificer. Sort of a combination of the two girls on the top and bottom left - glasses, hairstyle, and outfit (the sort of double-breasted peacoat/hooded robe thing) from the bottom; goggles, leather gloves, and general body from the top. Also feel free to add any more artificer related gear from the people on the right.

Hello! I'm throwing a link to my commissions out here. If anyone needs some artwork done ASAP check out my prices! Any orders placed before Monday will be completed by Friday!
yooska-art.tumblr.com/

As I typed this up the anchor post was explained above me. Probably shouldn't have put it on there. Sorry guys.

Would someone kindly draw this Transformer as a werewolf half-dragon?

I would like to request a cheerful Kobold Princess (silver/blue scales, fancy dress, tiara with a sapphire in it) with a pair of Dragonborn bodyguards (both knights, so fully armored and carrying war banners, scales are a slightly duller silver than the princess's.). Her guards stand about three times her height.
The insignia on the banner is a stylized silver dragon coiled around a large diamond, wings spread.

Apologies for deleting and reposting, but I needed to add some extra details.

/r/ing a half-elf artificer. Sort of a combination of the two girls on the top and bottom left - but specifically the glasses and outfit (the sort of double-breasted peacoat/hooded robe thing) from the bottom and goggles and leather gloves from the top. Hairstyle is sort of a combo of the two if possible and kind of reddish-silver in color. Body style on the thiccer side, with a pretty good sized rack (good genes from her mother's side). She's pretty pale from spending a lot of time reading books. Also feel free to add any more artificer-related gear from the people on the right. Thank you very much!

>a wild chalkanon appears!
>again...
>he is always welcome

Anybody wanna draw this guy, but as a Changeling like on the left. I've some art as him as human, but none in his true form, and I think it'd be cool to see (and hopefully fun to draw)

I sorta think it'd be nice to eschew the really pale elvish look you sometimes get with changelings and go for something more akin to the picture on the left, with the more melty look, or something kinda Voldemort-y though not full horror monster style. Just a bit less ethereal and slightly more rough. Hair would be light green and skin white, but beyond that go nuts.

Looks like the couple of pics to the right and is probably wearing leather armor. If you draw him his probaly in some level of unlucky situation/looking a bit aloof, but really it's a prompt that you can do whatever with.

Oh, and he's probably wearing leather armor so small reference there.

Requesting a bald dwarf with pale, wrinky skin and a big, black, greying beard.

He wears a suit of plate armour and a black robe over it. Same sort of robe you might see a monk wearing, but the armour is visible from under the robe, so perhaps it has an open front or something like that.

In one hand he holds an ornate wooden walking-stick and in the other he holds a large stone tablet covered with glowing runes.

Thanks!

It's so heartwarming going onto Veeky Forums and seeing my character used as a reaction image.

Help! People keep trying to do lewd things with my demon.

Make some clothes for her!

A werewolf with wings? How do you want it?

I suppose she would be mean, being one of the baddies. Logician NPC for Dark Heresy.

Humanoid in general with wolfish legs and arms, Dragon face, wings, and tail with spikes, but hairy all over.

Going to request a fire gnome sorcerer/pyromaniac setting shit on fire.

I'm not terribly bothered about the specifics as longs as it's a beardy gnone with coal coloured skin and fire for hair, but here's some details.

He has the same sort of crazy hair + beard combo you might see on a bright wizard from Warhammer Fantasy.
His outfit is sort of a blend between the one in the top left and the one on the left in the reference image and he also has facial scarring similar to the guy on the left.

Cheers!

what type of clothes?

>He doesn't know that half the requests in these threads are being posted on /aco/ simultaneously

You say that like it's a bad thing but I don't see the problem. It also means you're on /aco/ anyway too.

wip
sorry its messy, ill clean it up

Nah, that's radical. Loving the helmet there, dude.

Requesting Nameless Rank and File Soldier admonishing a halfling for how small they are.

Or any sort of comedic situation.

You're free to use whatever you want, I just want her clothed!

or preferably something reasonable and fashionable for a demon

Bump

bump

Hey not the OR of this, but I think it looks cool. Could someone colour it possibly? I have no idea what it's supposed to be coloured like but I am sure some user knows from the old threads

>tfw I want art of a male white human fighter
>tfw that's a death sentence around here

I would like to make a request for summoner. She is around 22 years old, and has short ginger hair and freckles. She wears a simple low cut shirt with tattered and ripped pants.

I would like to have her summon standing behind her, it is a tall and lanky shadowy humanoid with glowing yellow dots for eyes and black smoke coming off of it

Save $20 and commission it.

Be patient, they happen.

Try not to be a special snowflake, user
Make it a reverse trap instead

I've gotten one of those before, so it's not a completely hopeless endeavor. Just try and make the description interesting.

If they have helmets I go out of my way to draw those.

Don't you go dying on me!

Eat a Slim Jim and co-star in a movie with Christopher Lloyd, because it is time!

Requesting two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin (aka Mean Green) adjudicates.

Bumping

OR here

I think it looks wonderful! But could you still add some bags under his eyes?

Is there anything special about this Rev Healer in appearance (other than looking like CC)? Or can I take a few liberties?

Some advice: Post more of your work on your page. Maybe even take a few requests to build up your gallery

I'd like to see some art of my Tiefling Paladin staring down a black dragon and shaking in fear, to the point where her armor is audibly clinking and clanking, as she's singled out by this dragin.

>It also means you're on /aco/ anyway too.
No shit. No fucking shit retard. With detective skills like that what the fuck are you doing being a complete fucking neet? You could be doing detective work with this kind of eagle-eye autism.

Bump!!

Daily bump.