Make $200k on crypto this year

>Make $200k on crypto this year
>Havn't sold shit
>Will sell $10k at end of year, then willingly pay taxes on that 10k to show I made a "good faith effort" to pay my taxes
>It hurts so much

who else parting with some of their crypto just so they can pay some taxes to cover their ass?

....why the hell would you do this?

retard

Are you retarded? You realize you owe $0 in taxes if you haven't sold your crypto.

What about crypto to crypto? Fuck it I'm about to file a 1040-c for business expenses. Let me just register an llc real fast..

Its so that when the IRS eventually comes, I can show that I made a good faith effort to pay taxes. This is because I have no intention of paying taxes on crypto to crypto trades in 2018. I will only pay taxes when I cash out to fiat. This way I can claim ignorance and have a solid case for it.

>Dont cash out

How will they know? Honest question.

They wont know if you don't cash out... but you need to cash out if you actually want to fucking LIVE A NON NEET LIFE.

Im not paying taxes if i sell it will be for cash i already have shit loads of friends wanting to pay me cash for btc but im not selling while its in a dip

Nigga what? Go to work invest extra cash and save like a normal person what are you on about?

Just use bitcoin as a currency faggot. It's not a bubble and everyone is adopting the tech. So who even needs usd?

I tracked your ip and sent a screenshot of this to the irs.

>be a retard
>attempt use bitcoin to buy coffee
>that will be $4, user
>pay in bitcoin, pay $30 in fees
>$34 dollar coffee

HAHAHHAHAHA fuck you and your "bitcoin as a currency" soyboy idea

Buh meeer litnin nehwork

this is unironically a great plan
I'm doing the same

>make $200k on crypto this year
>haven't sold shit
>then it went down to $100k because crypto started dying
>next day it's down to $50k because crypto still dying
>begin cashing out my remaining $25k by selling my alts for btc
>transfer my $12k worth of btc over to exchange to cash out
>by the time the withdrawal is done i'm down to $6k
>-$1k in fees
>try to cash out my $2k
>realize i can't
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That makes 0 sense dumbfuck

just hodl it u dumb cunt

Don't forget your 6 hours of pending transaction time

holy shit is this real?