A man who can only fight while dancing

and other strange tales.

Lets straddle the edge of believibility and all tell some tall tales, first to call bullshit loses.

I am a namefag that only seeks to better the board, and everything I've done up until now has been with the board's wellbeing in mind.

Bullshit, and you know it.

And that's why you never get in a bullshittng contest with me.

WINNER!

In Vietnam, the notorious "Yellow Dancer" ambushed several american patrols while disguised as a woman.

A man who could only fight naked.
No one was ever sure whether he won cause he was strongest or because they were just too uncomfortable to fight a man naked.

A notorious special operative that goes after Cartel ringleaders like dressing them up in drag after successful raids to humiliate them.

I heard the pope is a child molester.

>A notorious special operative that goes after Cartel ringleaders like dressing them up in drag after successful raids to humiliate them.
>after successful raids to humiliate them.
>after
*during
ftfy

(Morocca's)
Now, Juanito, after 40 years of marriage, I finally have my revenge!
(Guitar Strum)

The English longbow saw military use in the Second World War.

Yes, but we are talking about transexual mexican soap operas

bitch was ice cold, too. you know how long that aired? 15 seasons. I shit you not. Thats how long I'd been waiting for that end.

BAM! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! WOWEE!

>I will avenge my father, seniorita montoya...
it was so sad when her son picked up the gun..

Anybody else think Keanu Reeves would make a good Monsignor Montoya?

Mad Jack Churchill, he also carried bagpipes and a broadsword when going into battle.

I have /k/ to thank for knowing this.

Someone taught a gibbon how to play "Legend of Zelda" on a theramin.

I once saw a bear ride a motorcycle.

Well "of course" BEARS can ride motorcycles!
Who taught you otherwise?

I heard Santa Clause was invented by satanists so that children will never fully trust their parents.

replace 'satanists' with 'jews' and you've got yourself a deal.

>'As the ramps fell on the first landing craft, Churchill leapt forward from his position playing "March of the Cameron Men" on his bagpipes, before throwing a grenade and charging into battle.'
Well, I've found my new spirit animal.

Wayne you nerd