youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares

Fag

Skip a doop get da fuck out

Thisis how I warforged bard, * Bay-beh!*

You rip off a bad cartoon?

Yes

I remember when Veeky Forums had good content.

REMINDER THAT GENNDY HAD 13 YEARS TO COME UP WITH A SATISFYING ENDING

REMINDER THAT HE HAD ALL THE PULL IN THE WORLD AT [as]

REMINDER THAT HE DECIDED THE FINAL EPISODE WOULD BE SHORTER THAN AVERAGE SO THEY COULD FIT A MONTAGE OF SEASON 5 IN AT THE END

REMINDER THAT THE ENDING INVALIDATES ALL OF JACK'S ADVENTURES AND THAT JACK IS SLOWLY FORGETTING ALL OF HIS FRIENDS, ALLIES, AND EVEN ASHI EVER EXISTED

>have perfect ending from comics
>screw it

JACK GETS TO HAVE THE LIFE HE SHOULD HAVE YOU NIGGER ITS A HAPPY ENDING ASHIFAGS FUCKING LEAVE

this

It leaves you with a bitter taste in the same vein as "it was all a dream/simulation".

Then again, it was time correction from the start, what were we expecting.

I mean I thought it was pretty good as a whole but damn it they should have at least pulled the Alternate Universe method of time travel so all the characters we know and love wouldn't be not just dead but never existed ever.

This is how I Warforged Bard.

>playing warforged at all.

>REMINDER THAT THE ENDING INVALIDATES ALL OF JACK'S ADVENTURES AND THAT JACK IS SLOWLY FORGETTING ALL OF HIS FRIENDS, ALLIES, AND EVEN ASHI EVER EXISTED

This part is supposed but not informed. Nowhere does it state that. Jack still remembers.

This is how I warforged

And is this your theme song?

youtube.com/watch?v=_xpURSoE_Ng

I am warforge

He had the balls to get butthurt and offended about it, too.

The whole point of the show should have been him realizing you can't just go back to the past.

I was expecting him to stay in the future or at least create an alternate timeline.

Exactly.

Not for long. Can't remember what never happened.

>Not for long. Can't remember what never happened.

Headcanon is headcanon no matter how salty you get

>something does not exist
>how can I think of it

Fuck off

By the way the fact that it's even a possibility in the realm of headcanon means Genndy fucked up

>Not playing a warforged druid.
>He doesn't want to ROLL OUT

>>how can I think of it
We create the universe as we perceive it, user.

Staying in the future recreating his life from before would have felt better. An Emperor Jack of a sci-fi oriental japan made of his friends and allies.
Cheesy but, satisfying.

>warforged druid takes the shapes of natural animals around it
>aka cars and trucks and shit

this makes a disturbing amount of sense

Now you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

You can create things in your head, sure. But try to remember something that didn't happen, user.

Exactly. Or at least show us our friends from the future, still alive in an alternate timeline, celebrating the defeat of Aku.

I don't need to. You realize the finale literally invalidates the entirety of the series, right? There's countless things for me to complain about.

Also for anyone who called me an Ashifag, I'm fine with her dying, I just think the execution was very poor and the way it was done in the show was just for the "lol sad ending" factor

>Epic level Warforged Druid.
>Leaps into dragon's maw.
>Wildshapes into an aircraft carrier.

>If Jack is still ageless, he will travel the world to make it better as he's always done
>May eventually meet his friends, but they have much better lives now
>He'll probably try to befriend them all over again, but if he can't, their lives being better is enough.

This is quickly becoming me favorite character concept.

>If Jack is still ageless, he'll have to live a lonely life for several hundred to thousand years
>He'll remember his friends, but they won't

youtu.be/GOhnKIVLzOw

no u

>The God of nature starts spitting out robot kill-teams to deal with shit.

Nobody seems to care that our Jack killed his past self by sending him into a future that never happened.

>Poor Past Jack

>If Jack is still ageless, he'll have to live a lonely life for several hundred to thousand years
>He'll remember his friends, but they won't exist

>Implying this is not how you Warforged Bar
youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs

But the whole point in the ending was some buddhist shit about learning to let go.

Let go, user.

Fortune cookie nonsense.

Would have made more sense for Jack to forget the past he spent 60 episodes trying to get back to. It's even in the fucking intro.

You don't care. You don't speak for everybody

>The whole point of the show should have been him realizing you can't just go back to the past.
>I was expecting him to stay in the future or at least create an alternate timeline.

>believing that having Jack fail his primary goal and letting countless millions suffer at the hands of the evil that is Aku, just because you prefer your storytime to be flavored differently, could ever be a "Good" ending.
Opinion discarded.
Ask the Scotsman if he'd rather let generations of people endure Aku's rule if the alternative meant he probably would never have existed.

Jack was always going to undo the future.
Suck it up and deal with it.