Army builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Custom Warscroll Designer
>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apGoh8cN1mM
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-dwarfs-en.pdf
warhammer-community.com/2017/06/28/rumour-engine-june-28th-2017/
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102295 253378609 350924826&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Belegar-Ironhammer
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-warden-king-en.pdf
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Age-of-Sigmar-Skirmish-ENG-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Brayherds!

>*Blocks your path*
>*Plays the song of his people*

GHB2 when?

>>*Plays the song of his people*
youtube.com/watch?v=apGoh8cN1mM

Oh hey, who drew the op pic? We had a few cool drawfags, but none looked like that!

Look at the filename mate

It's like poetry...

With the GHB2 appearing in next weeks white dwarf do you reckon we might get a new army release to go with it? I know theres still a bunch of 40k releases yet to come so we could be faced with atleast another three weeks of it.
Any chance they'll stop this dry spell with some new models with the book?

I hope for some new models but wouldn't they already tease anything for a GHB2-related release?

Depends on the release date I guess, after the 40k starter kits and vehicles drop we hopefully could see something then. I wouldn't mind another dual kit like the Tzaangors, Mortarion is coming eventually could be an opportunity there

Going to ask again since I want some more opinions on it before I order anything from FW. Whats the general opinion on the Carmine Dragon?

From what I can see, it seems to be pretty fucking costly and I'm not sure it's 100% worth it. The model, however, looks fucking amazing so I'm still tempted to pick it up.

>and I'm not sure it's 100% worth it
It doesn't worth it's points, pick a normal army

>AoS factions and characters will be bleak parody of Warcraft forever

How does one maximize projectile mortal wounds in a chaos army? Not counting any Demon models mind you. Khorne/Nurgle in front and Tzeentch in the back.

dont do it because it'll give you an edge in the game but because you want the hobby and will enjoy painting and putting it together

>I wouldn't mind another dual kit like the Tzaangors,

>Poxwalkers are blatantly way too 40k in design
>Upcoming kit shows no signs of sword/shield type options
>Still covered in pipes and robotic shit

GW fucked up big time not making these guys a 40k Troop and also a Rotbringers Battle-line like they did with Tzaangor

I guess we can hope for Pestigor (Nurgle battle-tome when?)

If it looks cool, get it.
If it 'might not be worth it' is code for 'I think I could be SLIGHTY more points efficient with generic choice a so I'm on the fence' you are literally this games cancer. Kys.

does slambo have points? picked him up when he came out (don't actually know why >.>) and just built him now. Thinking of making a list of him, the forge world sorcerer+spawn and a mix of khorne and tzeentch deamons+mortals.

never thought I'd wake up to find my art being used for a general. but yeah just look up gpol on deviantart, I sometimes pop up in drawthreads

Did the user who said he'd drop Plague Garden over the weekend ever upload it? Old thread died.

Don't think he did, no

I've seen your night goblin warlord used once or twice for a general OP.

ever plan on drawing more of that thicc female orc?

maybe, if the commissioner ever wants her done again

it's good for collecting but that's pretty much it. costs too many points to be an effective unit imo.

:o

>thicc female orc
One day I will buy a fuckin thicc softcore Alarielle pic for aosg

>thicc alarielle
I like your style, user

You're the hero we need. Arielle beats neffy any day.

Yeah, but first of all I have to stop being a poorfag and then I can spend my money on lewd pics.

In mentioning poorfagness - would you be okay with someone using 40k orks in AoS? I was thinking about start playing 40k and greenskinz seem to be perfect for having fun with kitbashing but I have mixed feeling about fielding orks armed with sluggas and shootas as ardboyz

I'd say unless you somehow convert the shootas into AoS appropriate firearms, i'd stay away from those. all the other parts should be fine, minus bioniks

I'd say just avoid the guns and bioniks, they're almost identical otherwise (especially older editions)

Hey guys I got this Dwarven Battle Line as a throw-in in a r/miniswap trade for 40k models. I have never played Warhammer Fantasy or AoS. Can someone tell me if I can use these models? Where can I find their rules, etc? Any other tips. Thanks in advance anons.

By greenskinz I just mean orks to be clear

For a while I was thinking about magnetize them but on the other hand magnetizing the boys seem to be ridiculous

>Can someone tell me if I can use these models?
You can use every model mate
>Where can I find their rules, etc?
Here you go

Also check the OP for other rules

>Dwarven Battle Line
Thats enough stuff to field a decent 1000pts army, could maybe use a warden king or something but otherwise a nice pick up.

Soon

>we could be faced with atleast another three weeks of it.
Try another 5 months, friendo.

Using outdated dwarfs that are so tiny-
wait, nvm carry on.

please dont

be happy though, itll be 5 months of just marines and then dirty marines and then GW will release an all new original army for aos which is sigmarines!

so exciting!

Doesn't GW have Shadespire in the works right now? We should be getting some new models from that release.

>GW will release an all new original army for aos which is sigmarines!
you say that to be funny but sadly its probably true.

warhammer-community.com/2017/06/28/rumour-engine-june-28th-2017/

I think that might be this lion guy from 40k I don't really know how he was called - I'm not an adeptus astartes guy but 40kg was fapping to him some time ago

Well, I see some slight differences Let the man dream

When you click on name of every unit on GW site, it gives you their stats in a link on the right. That is all you need for random pick-up games, for point-cost games you will want the general's compendium.
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102295 253378609 350924826&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat

Anybody knows if I'm missing any god or goddess on this list? I'm pretty sure There was a Twin-souled deity that Archaon killed but i don't know the name.

Isn't Sotek still mentioned for Seraphon?

>With the GHB2 appearing in next weeks white dwarf
I have this months White Dwarf already. Absolutely no mention of Generals Handbook 2017.
Looks like it is next month.

I think it was mentioned that sometimes when seraphon are involved nearby skaven start getting hallucinations of a big fucking snake , i think it is in the battletome somewhere just dont remember exactly where

thats a real disapointment

Pretty much a summary of the entire issue really.

They do tease Path to Glory though.

So far I don't think he was ever called a god or an actual entity, but his name has been referenced in several constellations.

I bought this yesterday and I'm pretty fucking glad i did

Gotta love me some steampunk dwarfs

>They do tease Path to Glory though
Any word about release date?

Hey anons, I'm new to AoS but do like 40k etc. I've been eyeing Archaon and some Varanguard as a small AoS collection.

Are they pretty cool/fun to play or play against? I like the sculpts but am worried they'll just be big damage sponges or something.

Also, about how many makes an army?

I'd say one of the start collecting boxes would be a good starter army.

Those kits are pretty expensive both money and point wise, if you're wanting to play matched play that is. Archaon is 700pts and the Varanguard are 300pts meaning you couldn't play them in a game at 1000pts or lower. Picture related its the matched play unit specifications.

But if you just wanted to grab them cause you liked the sculpts and thought they'd be fun to build go for it, but for that price you could build a much bigger army, or for the same amount of models save some money.

I am very new to AoS. Can my chaos men have flails and shields?
The superfat at the flgs told me they can't but I don'y see any notation that says so and I suspect that might be an old rule.

Sadly not, its not very well written but its Sword and Shield or Flails.

>Varanguard are 300pts
They are 360pts mate - these things are fat as fuck
>Can my chaos men have flails and shields?
Do you mean Marauders of Chaos? If yes, then yeah - they can carry flails or axes and shields for both

Any confirmation if night goblins are actually squatted or just being reboxed?

Alot of stuff is just getting repackaged, I don't think theres anything to worry about.

Well, they have same status as Orks Start Collecting so I think it's just about the reboxing (painboy has lost the HQ role so GW has to change stuff inside the box)

Well christ thank god. My only real beef is that trolls arent called trolls but i may just put together that small goblin army i have been thinking of for years. Mainly due to not needing a stupid amount of cash or minis anymore.

Take a look on the Blood Bowl goblins - some of BB models look amazing tho

>360
>700

Oh lawdy. Is 1000 pts pretty standard or is it all locally dependent?

I would say it's a standard format. You just picked a faction that is based on the biggest fuckin model and fat cavalry. Other factions are not so expensive - look at the Nurgle Daemons. Their start collecting has 500pts so a lazy 2x SC! box based army has 34 models

Aye, its marauders; thank you!
Thank you as well, sorry I was not correctly specific.

Hey Anons new Dwarf player here. Will these models allow me to play 1v1 with my fiance? Will the armies be too small?

Standard is 2000 points. Idk what they play in your local store for casual games, but every significant event is 2k.

Good to know. Cheers and thanks anons!

link to warden king?

> superfats think they know rules
When will they learn?

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Belegar-Ironhammer

You could at least attempt to look for it yourself.

Anyway, any old Dwarf Lord/Thane model will do for Warden King as well, nobody will really care that it doesn't have a shield and hand weapon.

Morathi, Vallaya may or may not be alive but she is worshipped by the Kharadron. The twin souled God is mentioned in the Everchosen battletome

Nope, just "Coming Soon".

Nowadays, Warhammer Community seems to get the new content first. There is nothing in this months WD that wasn't posted there first.

What ruleset does this guy use? I ask because I couldn't find a Warden king profile in the link. Sorry if these are stupid questions this is my first day.

Scroll down slightly, on the right hand side of the description, there should be some tabs. It is on "Rules" by default.
Click the link to open the PDF.

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-warden-king-en.pdf

Something else you can do if you have a smart phone is download the Age of Sigmar app. Every models rules are available on there, even out of production models.
On that note, you can find the "Compendium" which has out of production model rules here:

All of the models in that battleline box survived the cut, so you likely wont have to look through the compendium often, but if you do get your hands on some older models it could be useful.

Thanks. This is awesome. Quick question will these be enough models for two players to play with just this box?

If you use the Skirmish rules, then it is more than enough, you can just split the Longbeards, Warriors and Thunderers/Quarrellers in half (Artillery can't be used in Skirmish though).
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Age-of-Sigmar-Skirmish-ENG-2017

In normal AoS, not really, no. It will be a bit lop sided.

Skirmish is a sub-game that lets you play with less models. Rather than acting as a unit, each model acts on its own.

Was Morathi ever directly stated to be a god?

Vallaya is worshipped by the Kharadron?

Yes, Y'ulea read that on several forum posts about that battletome.

>another goblin player
Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss good

Worship or not, Vallaya was destroyed during the End Times. Neferata and crew defeated Thorek Ironbrow and crew at her tomb and did work. That is unless she somehow acquired plot armor.

Thanks for the advice. DESU I understand what you're getting at when you say to collect what you think looks cool rather than what works but I don't really want to spend $150+ on a model that is only there to look pretty. I already play Fyreslayers/Warherds as my main two armies, I'm not exactly someone running 27 Skyfires in a friendly game.

One of the origin stories for why people in the World-That-Was are in the Mortal Realms, is because the memories embodied in Mallus were turned real by their conjoined hatred for Chaos. Vallaya could've been brought that way, and I think Josh Reynolds has implied that's how some of the other incarnates have been brought back to life, like Nagash.

On the other hand Grungni might've just reminded the Duardin that she existed and wanted them to worship her memory.

Either way there are also Daugthers of Khaine and I think the GA book stated that Khaine has not been resurrected.

>Any confirmation if night goblins are actually squatted or just being reboxed?
If it's Sold out it means squiatted,

>Can someone tell me if I can use these models?
Technically you can use them, practically, you've made a great mistake

>tfw super excited about AOS
>tfw buy about 60-70 models for a huge Ironjawz army
>hear about Ironjawz airships
>hear about Grot pirates
>get super fucking excited
>8th edition comes out
>AOS is dead in the water
>entire army and all that excitement for nothing

Ah well, same thing happened when I spent a shitload on Bloodbowl and then SWA. Fuck GW.

See? half an hour later and no replies.

"Hello, I assumed that something was going to come out and invested heavily in it because I can't control myself enough to wait and see. I also am too impatient to realize that 40k is having a new edition and that this might just take some attention away from my game"

explain yourself

Dwarves are legacy (old WHFB armies allowed in AoS) army, they wouldnt get any support in future, GW replacing them with different dwarven armies (Fireslayers, kharadon Overlords)

Vallaya's statue is shown here in the Kharadron Overlord battletome, as well as Grimnir, Grungni and the unknown god next to Grimnir.

Can we stop this? This has been proven to be false as older ranges have gotten battletomes and reboxes, like Beastclaw Raiders and Bonesplitterz, while other factions received a whole bunch of new models, like Sylvaneth and Ironjawz.

>Can we stop this?
Can assblasted fantasycuck just shut up, when I give user worthy advises to save his time and money?
>Beastclaw Raiders and Bonesplitterz,
>2-3 units per army
>pretending it's actual examples
>Sylvaneth and Ironjawz.
New armies, with new models.
Again, to all new comers, NO BATTLETOME = DO NOT BUY IT

>random female dwarfs automatically means fantasyshit

What army does she play and how many points are you two aiming for?

>star of david beneath center-right statue.

Oy vey goys, duardin are jews