Wakey wakey eurocucks

Let's pump the market again, because americucks and chinks always fuck it up and lower prices for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/D6gmgCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its literally 4:30 / 5:30 AM in europe right now. We should be looking at the chinks or the gooks to pump this but its pointless. This shit is seriously going down and ... I LOVE IT AHAHAHAHA DIE BITCOIN DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING DINOSAUR NO ONE LIKES YOU

You are fucking retarded. It's just americucks shorting positions before going to sleep, it's like this almost everytime. Europe will wake up with lots of saved fiat from yesterday's gainz and will pump the market tremendously. Gooks always FOMO and follow what's rising.

>europoors pumping anything
Don't kid yourself, Americans and Chinks are the only ones who can even afford to pump the market. Europoors can't even afford cars.

Bro, it's fucking 5:53 AM here and I already dumped at $14.500.

So fuck you, the rest of my fellow eurofags will do the same down to $11-12k.

>yuros thinking they matter in crypto compared to Americans and Chinks
The biggest story in Yurocrypto was confido kek

wakey wakey, snaky snaky ;)))
I've always asked myself why the hell everything moves at 3 or 4 AM.
But the problem is, dips AND moons happen at that time.

lookathis guy xD xD Go to sleep pajeet.
> tfw no ICOs in US
> Ethereum based in switzerland

>counting an international project as European when it was an international project, confirmed by Vitalik
kek, you yuros will do anything to pretend to be relevant. Enjoy the itty bitty babby marketshare

I really don't care. Who does?
All I want is

half my taxes not going to the military

universal top notch health care (had an operation recently, paid 0,00)

a good and safe public transportation system

going unemployd not worrying about money (good for in-between job situations)

free education, free college

practically no gun violence while guns being legal (lol izz true)

no prisons for profit (thats scary asfug)

.... how can I care about "marketshare" and blahblah my fat burger friend? How does this help me in life? Does it feel powerful for you? Yeah? Do you masturbate to your marketshare? Well, enjoy your college debt burgger!

>I really don't care. Who does?
You responded to the original comment about crypto, yuropoor. Nice blogpost btw

Europe, please dump. Please, I want to sleep knowing I can buy cheap ETH. Thank you.

Americans are the one that are mostly selling dude fucking bearish cucks. China and Korea pump and EU does fuck all

Fuck you burgers, if you actually have any intelligent observatory system in place you would know that everything is about going asleep/wake. When EU go asleep they usually short a half of their profit and change it to fiat, because they know that burgers will do the same when they go asleep. Everytime I wake I just invest in everything that is dipping because of you, retards. EU is the richest region in the worldz we are hodlers and more intelligent than you fatfucks. So please, educate yourself thirdworlders or fuck off.

I'm from Switzerland and my ID is super great.

why do yuropoors post paragraphs when no one cares about their measly yurocuckbux in crypto?

Checked

We are the cradle of thoughts and deep-thinking. That's why

Well you guys better wake up, shit is looking bearish

what the hell?
You're a bit overreacting.

The US has about the same amount of people as europe.
They harbor more millionaires then the next 8 countries.
But europe is comprised of 50 countries.

Every 8th person in switzerland is a millionaire.

The median wealth for adults in the US is only $44,977. Of the 18 countries with more than 200,000 millionaires, that's a lower median wealth figure than all but Germany ($42,833), Sweden ($39,692), and China ($4,885)

And you know that cryptoneets are mostly not the richest people...

come to think of it... why is germany the richest country.
They live the best lives, even the poor have it quite ok.

And the median wealth is not that high....
I guess it trickles down a bit more ;D

Implying Europe has twice that many people than USA

Checked

>It's happening

Can anybody explain to me why gooks are dumping their stock?
And why Euros are buying?

Surely this trend will stop soon right?

europe is passive aggressive and plays both sides, because they arent a market maker

asia is really fucking aggressive and has the power to push or pull, so they can actually afford to fomo, but they usually lead, and if you understand what they're doing (and the third part of this), you know where the market goes

america is reactionary, and the true target of everyone elses gains. bagholder tier

>t. american

>understand what they are doing

mhm.... like the last time they pumped ETC to 40$

>(lol izz true)
>(thats scary asfug)

ausfags are irrelevant

>why is germany the richest country
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

We have a few seperate pumps going on with some low mcap coins if anyones interested discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/D6gmgCY

shit like SIA NAV and CND will be pumped within a week

Waiting for Binance to verify my acount : (

Wanted to invest in crypto last year but i was scared and missed the big party
>Too normal to be an autist, too autist to be a norman.