ACCUMULATE
>ACCUMULATE

Other urls found in this thread:

o.bike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$1 by EOY
What, bitcoin?

Every time I see this meme I feel worse for being in this coin

u think it can actually go 500+ sats EOY?

I feel like this is a small discord group trying to cause pumps

Also this

im not apart of a discord I just what money please pump tron I have like 2000 of them pls

damn u are poor xd

*want

lol

haha what a piece of shit coin. Have fun with your 10000000000 trons worth absolutely nothing you retards.

Then get out. $1 soon

Learn what market cap is.
Learn to read.

It makes me sad to know that there are people this stupid on this board.

Learn what a joke is.

it's downtrending right now. three crow candles. it'll be at 250 satoshis soon... and I fucking BOUGHT IN AT 333 WHAT WAS I THINKING AHARARAHARAHRAHRAHADRARDARDARDA

SELL SELL SELL

YES BUY HIGH SELL LOW I WILL DO IT FOR THE Veeky Forums MEMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here guys, I drew some meme lines to illustrate the case in point. pic related. check it, faggots. It's called waves, and fubenocci something, I don't know. It's maths.

Expect this coin to be worse than chainlink shilling levels with their supposed “genius” marketing CEO.

I sold at 320 and bought back in at ~340ish because it looked like it was rebounding yet again. I should have cut my losses and sold it back when it went down to 320. Still have them all. I'm just gonna hope the best and wait for this announcement.

looks like it could be rebounding according to the current candles, lets hope.

This coin has no future. It is being pumped and dumped by pajeets since it is cheap and they can fuck over people easily with manipulation. The white paper is retarded. They have no product. Constant bad press. The list goes on. This is by far the shittiest coin in the top 50. I would rather own doge and that is saying something. If you are holding this expecting liftoff like verge you are a moron. At least they have a working product.

weak fud

Is there anything I said that is not true? You can bag hold for us experiencing pump and dumps in the sub 10 cent range until 2020. And then when it actually becomes a real product we can talk.

I'd be a great fudder but I choose not to

the dumps and pumps are due to a competition running on binance (highest trading volumes can win lambo and iphone). It will dump to 0 once the competition is over.
>inb4 all shitcoins mooned after binance competition
clever gooks, eh?

that's what 99% of this board is

>pump and dumps in the sub 10 cent range
I actually believe the gooks have bots to make sure not too nice waves you could easily ride emerge (everyone getting rich would suck). Instead you have one, or two wooow to the moon phases to fool all the retards. Nothing here is natural/real. Just one big show to rip off a bunch of retards. The more the merrier. :)

damn dawg

lol, desperate faggot. 1$ would be xrp+eth marketcap. u literal retards trying to pump shitcoin.

its falling like rock, these faggots want next gen bag holders to drop their bags . this shit will go down to below 50 sat once faggot realize ceo is forking shiller

take a closer look, and tell me it's not exactly like this. It's all really nicely set up. Lovely.

>5413687

>Small discord
>3b market cap

LOL

TRONS LAUNCHING

Partnership with obikes announced!

pajeets getting absolutely REKT

Hot off the press. Official nows. FUD all you like shills.

>bike application
I'm sure this will be a huge success in the netherlands, and with glow in the darks...

65 billion marketcap EOY

riches are just behind corner buy now

You are a moron, probably a burger

WE HAVE LIFTOFF BOIS

Actual product. Go buy some more IOTA

this is know by every one. this fucking dumping hard.

IOTA

aren't you pajeets bashing stinky linkies? Ah, right. They are mooning. Doesn't work any longer with them, eh? So it's IOTA now? Cool.

lol, no news will save this falling knife. stay away from this shit biz. this fuck overvalued as shit by chinke shillier,

dude, you gotta say IOTA is shit and doesn't work and stuff like that, and that I should go buy some more of that shitcoin. Just writing "IOTA" doesn't work. Do you even speak english, pajeet?

i'll buy back in when it goes down desu

>pretending to know what Falling knife means Stop pretending you are a big wolf of wall street.

nooo, to the moon, just look at that lift off :D :D :D

lol, nigga I sold my bags at 350 sat. obike is piece of shit. we dont want u r bags niggs. have it with you. I buy back below 100 sat.

o.bike/

welcome back

to the moon where. its falling since afternoon. buy the rumor sell the news. if you have any drop the bags.otherwise u end heavy bagholder of all time history like dgb. the news is piece of shit.

to below 250 sat in hour.

that was like a missle test over at based korea :D
dude, get some coffee, or sleep alternatively. Surely I was writing in jest. See all my other posts in here. I even drew some fucking meme lines so every last retarded pajeet would understand.

ok. guys. have heavy bags for christmas. the news is obsolete shit. only retarded ppl hold now.

Battle of 300 sat--- strap in boyzzzz TRON for the win

thx just bought 10k

Stop samefagging, we have ids in Veeky Forums and I can see all your posts

>tfw just bought 4 BTC worth of TRX on the dip

Wish me luck, boys.

Learn to get necked faggot. Stop acting like your some hot shot because just started coming to this board and you just transferred your first $500 worth of btc to bittrex to buy Verge. It's a fucking joke you knob. You have to go back.

>the dip
good luck, user. You'll need it.

is it larp hours already?

I got .70 BTC in it now, waiting for the rest to arrive, TRON is huge guys

Fuck. Should have let me know. I have 500k bags of this shit I would have made you a deal on nigger

I've been riding the TRX wave all the way up from 40 sats.

>Buy when Justin Sun tweets FOMO news
>Sell a few hours later when it cools off
>Wait for Justin Sun to post actual news
>Watch it pump for 10-20 minutes, then buy the dip and watch it grow

I don't even know what the fuck kind of tech they're promoting. All I know is that this shitcoin is the most predictable piece of shit I've ever seen. So I'll make money off it.

Same, started povertyfag a week ago with 200 USD and daytraded this piece of shit to 1400

every fucking scam starts out nice and comfy. You think this is going to continue? The past isn't always the best advisor...

We've got a few more weeks. A few months at most.

Pictures of Jack Ma goes a long way in Asia. So why not milk it while we can.

>scam
>releasing code on the 29th

yea sure

>they will release a hello world in language X
no fucking way

>What was I thinking?

You fell for the anons retarded meme.

Stop trying to sell these hard working anons a pos coin. I fell for it a week ago and ended up selling at a loss because it just kept going down and down.