/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13339654/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What CYOA has the best waifus

>you will never lovingly pet SDA while giving him an enema
>then whisper all the lewd things you are going to do to his booty as he blushes

why do we do this to ourselves

I could spend forever worrying about the implications of the Illuminati simply existing, let alone what they could be capable of (especially if they can create the tools to make these sorts of viruses...), but that wouldn't get anywhere, so I'm just going to assume that it's an off-hand flippant method of framing the CYOA rather than a meaningful component of the world.

Multiple Strains (2, and the Progenitor - I don't know if that means that's 40 for all of them and the Progenitor gets half-off, or what, because the text is very unclear.)

Progenitor Strain (40 + Half-off? Rounding down.)
>Minor Change (2)
Purple hair that naturally forms a certain shape, purple eyes that display a power symbol in certain lighting conditions, general improvements to beauty and body is changed towards a certain body structure.
>Immortality (10)
>Bioluminescent 1 (5)
Eyes glow a very dim purple, Regeneration 1.
>Invulnerability 4 (20)
>Intelligence 4 (20)
>Telekinesis 3 (15)
Can I throw myself around? I could use this to fly. I use this to fly.

Drawbacks
>Sex Change (Female) (+10)
>Infertile (+5)
>Non-Sensitive (+10)
>No Orgasm (+10)
disregard sex acquire power

Post is too long for one. Two more strains detailed.

Can someone please post the Delinquent Quest CYOA?

Strain-S1 (40)
>Contact (25)
QUESTION! The strain takes one month to fully infect a target. Can Contact transmission kick in during that month, or only after infection is complete?
>One Month (5)
>50% Immune (+10)
>Race (Arabs, Black, Negro) (+15)
disregard blacks/arabs acquire points

>Liquid Form (5)
Technicolor slime-girls, in every color, either pastel or fully-saturated. Relatively intact, closer to a gel than a slime. Capable of holding oneself in a reasonably humanoid shape, though blobby and closer to a drawing than an actual human, similar to the example picture used for the option. Far more emphasis on "cute" rather than "sexy".
>Tentacles (5)
>Retractable (Tentacles) (5)
>Bioluminescent (5)
Literally everything about them slightly glows the color that they are, about half as much as a glowstick. Regeneration 1.
>Regeneration 2 (10, because Bioluminescent gave me Regen 1)
>Intelligence 1 (10)
>Invulnerability 1 (10)
>Pheremones 1 (10)

Drawbacks
>Self-aware (+10)

One more.

Strain-C1 (40)
>Contact (25)
>One Month (5)
>50% Immune (+10)
>Race (Arabs, Black, Negro) (+15)
who needs them anyways
>Minor Change (5)
Catgirls. Non-prehensile tails (a rare variant with up to three tails), ears, body reshaped to be absolutely adorable. Takes on typical minor personality traits of catgirls. Standard technicolor hair colors, too. Little to no body hair, etc.
>Nightvision (10)
Intelligence 1 (10)
Agility 2 (20)

Drawbacks
>Self-aware (+10)

These certainly won't create the best of worlds, but it'd be interesting at least. It's a shame it'd be too costly to keep the theme and integrate immortality/hyperintelligence for everyone as well. Good thought exercise but not the strain I'd actually release on everyone.

Of course, this is all assuming that the Illuminati doesn't actually have much of an opportunity to stop you, doesn't care, or is too much of a joke to bother. If you actually consider the threat they pose, the CYOA becomes significantly less fun.

Tok said only when it is complete

Good to know.

What's the best yandere creator cyoa?

We desire what we cannot have that is why we are on /cyoag/

There is only one.

oh. is it in the archives?

How did the SDAnal thing even start?

Yes.
StarLover had an extreme number of the waifus have a fetish for having a dick jammed up number two.

Wait, you're telling me SDA doesn't have a thing for that?

Are you implying that SDA does not have a thing for anal? Because chances are you are wrong

Who knows.
I'm still betting on SDA being a lesbro who figured "eh, anal's a safe fetish right?"

mine but I havent posted it yet

What are you waiting for?

Do it fag

new thread tomorrow, I want to start from prime time in europe

Are the stat doublers additive or multiplicative?
Either way:
-11 Double Intelligence x11
-1 Stay clean and fresh forever
>Drawbacks:
+5 Do something nice every week. x5
+2 Clean and fresh forever turns on in 10 years.

So, my intellect is either 12 times as great as it used to be, or 2048 times greater.
Either way I'm so much more intelligent than everybody else now that the IQ difference between myself and the rest of humanity is greater than the gap between humans and dogs.
Which suits me just fine. I was never good with people to begin with, but now I have a purpose. I'm going to discover the secrets of the universe, and make life better for everyone.

This thread feels dead time to repost Royal revival

And the most important one was Dani "Cuts" Laine. I mean, just look at her posterior!

Well i gotta admit SDA that is a nice posterior

What about it? It's pretty small and her back is arched heavily.

How does the 50% cost reduction work for odd numbers? Round up or down?

Tok said it that it's a straight split. 50% reduction off of 5 leaves 2.5 points.

Oh fuck me. Alright.

Don't worry, it's stupid and unwieldy. But that's what you should expect from a Tok CYOA.

strawpoll.me/13339654/

The gender poll and the results.
Not surprised by the amount of straight males. Kinda surprised by amount of bi males, maybe people don't know that traps aren't gay?
Kinda surprised by lack of gay men.

>straight female is the smallest group
Why are we such a sausage fest?

user, remember that stereotypes are always based of truth, to some extend at least

>15 females potentially interested in dudes

.........sup ;)

>Why are we such a sausage fest?
Where do you think we are?

And don't forget that Female;Gay is voted by straight males too.

>we
you do realize I'm male straight and voted female straight right? At least two people admitted it afterwards too, its over, your statistics are finished

>ruining scientific studies

For what purpose?

Yes I know people said that, let's assume that they didn't lie.

Straight females are the smallest group by huge margin, straight males are the largest group by huge margin. Let's move the admited false votes. Straight females is the smallest group by huge margin, straight males are the largest group by huge margin.

Good job retard, you changed nothing.

>Thinking that all of them are real
>Thinking that those aren't just fellow neckbeards who want to see their fetish
>Thinking that they will be interested in you
Oh user...

tl;dr "where is husbando plis???" posters are confirmed shitposters.

Yeah, I assume it might have people picking it as the "little girl" option, or it might have people who want to fuck with statistic but are so terrified of homosex that they still choose the touch titty option. I guess it could be possible that there's lots of lesbians around who like all the waifus. Maybe include the strap-on option in cyoas from now on.
It doesn't really matter, the numbers are so small that they are basically nonexistent.
Only one I'm actually curious about is Male Bi, do we really have that many bisexuals, is it people who love traps/futa or people trying to fuck with the poll.

Whatever.

Made it edgier and better

Tbf, about 25% of voters indicated that they like dick at least sometimes.

I voted Male; Bi because i actually don't care if my waifu/husbando has a penis or a vagina.

>is it people who love traps/futa
This one.
>It doesn't really matter, the numbers are so small that they are basically nonexistent.
Business as usual.

Go nuts and add dicks.

I feel like people who like traps/futa don't think it's gay.

They're in denial.

Regardless, they would pick Straight instead of Bi then.

I feel like people who think that way are retards in the closet.

Masculine penises that is. Those who like feminine penises voted male straight.

Which ironically means they get less of what they like.

>Military Academy
>Sleep
>Dresses
>Plant x30

Good CYOA.

No, because we correctly interpreted the results just now.

>Toe the line

But... that's the actual phrase?

Less polls more little girls

Retards interpreted it your way yes.

Trying to recreate Vietnam?

I considered voting bi because I'm not disgusted by males pretending to be female (traps/futas) but voted straight because dicks or other male body parts don't appeal to me

But I like polls! Though I'd prefer hard science ...

Too bad

Don't even think about going rogue

Reposting super quick OC in the new thread. There's not much of my cute trap powers left, most of it went away with age, but here, user.

Which CYOA is the best for becoming a cute girl?

>cute butt
>cute blush
mystery box make us girls when?

Dunno. Probably never. It was just a quick thing I've made for a distressed user and his post written an hour or two ago for me.

>the feel when you can make crappy, tiny joke CYOAs in minutes together with thrown-together images but the couple of serious CYOA you spent days of thinking about and writing down you can never even begin to make layout for

>There's not much of my cute trap powers left, most of it went away with age, but here, user.
Time robs us all of everything and gives nothing back how cruel is the world we live in Well anyways my choices

>Cute proportions
>Cute butt
>Tfw you get featured in a CYOA

Well, with time I became a man so it's not that horrible even if yeah, now I get certainly less interest from girls than when I was merely a boy. At the same time, it's been years since someone tried to grab my butt just to look at me shocked and distressed when I turned around with a teenager's first beginning of facehair on my face.

Anyways changing to a less despairing talk for me What is that CYOA you are working on user?

>with time I became a man
>it's not that horrible

You don't have to lie

I'm thinking about making my first CYOA, but I can't decide on what the focus should be

I've made two CYOA that were never fully finished or left "rough text" stage.
One was about making your own shadowy realm, where you started in cramped hole underground unable to sustain life but spent points into turning it into something more. Some ideas garnered some interest but it was quickly forgotten.
The other was about suspicious, not necessarily human waifus - each seemed human but has potentially disturbing paranormal effect or lived under suspicious circumstances. This one got quite a few answers in the thread where I dropped the pastebin and there was even some user who asked for permission to make it full version with graphics but and I was fine with it though wanted to add a few more girls. In the end though, I think nothing happened.
Beside that I've made a few more joking "under one hour" CYOA in the past, like compelte shitpost to provoke some guy who went on horrible rant and picked fight with everyone since some author made CYOA hinting at netorare (a fetish I also dislike but when I do I ignore the thing instead of trying to take over a whole thread with retarded rants and name-calling).

Nowadays I spend less time making CYOA and more working on some RPG Maker game. Not that I've spent much time on either in general.

Well you wrote down some stuff right?

waifu CYOAs are guaranteed (You)'s, either for rolling or for shitposting.

Shhh, user. I wasted more potential in my life and chances at happiness than average person. Let me at least salvage some hopes and illusions - there's little more than that keeping me alive.