Character Art Thread

Ethnic edition

Old Thread:

Posting some stuff I really dug from the last thread. Hindu/Vedic/Buddhist shit would be much appreciated, especially with the whole divine palms thing going on like in OP pic.

I'll start with some noble types, claw handed if I can find any. I got plenty of exotic looking characters of various shades I'll post later as well.

More monster than character art m8

Monsters can't be PCs? That's too bad. I'd totally play as a monster if I could get away with it.

People who look like they've been in a cave a long time? Anything kinda like that? It's for a Druid from the Underdark.

All I've got's Kobolds.

Anyone has some genetically enhanced military humans (male/femae, whatever race)?
bonus for not-Astartes

This maybe?

Looking for some desert-nomad-lookin' guys. Trying to avoid the not!Beduoin look, preferably.

Difficult to say who's genetically enhanced.

Here's one I did of my friend's character in my D&D campaign. Planning to do the whole party.

Great, thank you!

Nice hair. He must go through a lot of underwear.

Looking for kings and emperors or anything alike plz.

Weird request but if any of you manage to find asian people wielding khopesh I would be eternally grateful.

That's pretty much all I got for kings and emperors.

I need human or alien/monster mages/psionics . Fantasy or scifi, doesn't matter.

Thanks, I've seen many images of knights but few kings.

Does anyone have any male Noble drow?

Looking for women with large weapons. Ideally firearms.

Just posting some shit I have that I like.

Kinda trap tier male Clerics or Priests? I know it's a dumb request but I didn't chose the damn character willingly.

I need art of muscular asian women.

I need art of some fighter or roguish types wearing red masks.
Preferably something like a balaclava or bandana. I know it's specific but I'll take what I can get.

This is effectively the character I'm being made to play, just for a few weeks. The party is currently in a big ass dungeon and met a Priest down there. I'm gonna play him until they get out and meet my real character.

anything american indian? even vaguely?

oof. her story was a sad one.

HER NAME WAS LUCATIEL PAULSON

That wizard needs to trim his nails