Ethereum classic

Why is the forked coin worth $650+ when the real ethereum is worth sub 30 right now?

Also it hasn't been pumped recently which means its probably going to before the years end
Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/scandinavian-cryptocurrency-exchange/classic-cash-how-we-are-using-etc-and-bch-to-decentralize-scandinavia-97d01914e62d
mobile.twitter.com/eth_classic/status/944699891867115520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disgusting skelly, fuck off op

its probably a good hold for next year though desu

ETC is trash but with Shillbert and his pump team behind it it's almost a required holding. They can get this thing to 100.

That's what I'm thinking, I figure before the end of the year because it hasn't been pumped in god knows how long

>Why is the forked coin worth $650+ when the real ethereum is worth sub 30 right now?
because there are people willing to pay $650+ for etc and only sub 30 for eth

>there are people who didin't trade ETC to ETH when it was 1:1 right after the fork
LMAO

Can someone explain the fork to me? Did etherium classic used to be called etherium? What value was eth around when the fork happened? Did owners of etherium classic get the new etherium free in a 1:1 ratio?

As if you wouldn't fall on your knees and beg her for sex

Oh fuck me sideways - there are a few of you left. Note for The DarkDAO -
Whats up my nigger!

Read the wiki article or something about it. It was a total shitshow for awhile.

This

no thicc, no dicc
you can go chase your skelesluts all you want, the only skeleton i need is vitalik

You got that backwards?
Ethereum classic is the original ethereum, ethereum is a forked version of ethereum classic.
Owners of ETC got free ethereum out of the fork at a 1:1 ratio.

Etc has interesting tweets and updates things frequently.

medium.com/scandinavian-cryptocurrency-exchange/classic-cash-how-we-are-using-etc-and-bch-to-decentralize-scandinavia-97d01914e62d

^ Scandinavia backs etc.

mobile.twitter.com/eth_classic/status/944699891867115520

A sexy ass wallet, I mean.. seems like they're doing more than money skeleton.

didnt the ETH team also get ETC?

Yeah but they dumped it to try and get money and kill it

Disgusting money

This time next year ETC at 350 minimum. Quote me on that.

Ethereum is a scam coin, Ethereum Classic is not.

Signed,
Tone Vays

one of the main devs for ETC just took a hike. it's not looking good for them. you're full of shit

>Ethereum classic is the original ethereum, ethereum is a forked version of ethereum classic.
Why did they fork?

The dao got hacked and a guy stole a ton of ethereum, so vitalik was like fork it return the funds!
Ethereum classic is pro-immutability and anti centralized vitalik control.

Don't touch this coin. There are so many bagholders it's crazy. Look at the charts, the thing dumps like crazy after a nice rally

Why does the original project not keep the name like with btc?

So who was forked out of who? was the current ETH forked out of ETC but ETC had to change their name?

Some dapp on ethereum got hacked. Vitalik said " if I close my eyes that did not happen" and rolled back the transactions. Which means creating a duplicate chain minus the hacking event. Some people were pissed at that and decided to continue with the old chain. This was called etc

Oh and I'm not touching etc because that ADA guy is in their team

Sure, I knew about the DAO hack. So in order to roll back the chain it created a duplicate chain? I do not know much about the underlying principles of block chain but how I see a duplicate occurring is basically taking the Ethereum block chain and essentially copying and pasting it up to the point before the hack occured, or something to that effect. It was up to the investors to decide which chain they would go with correct? everyone on the chain was not suddenly all pulled onto the ETH chain they held both ETC and ETH and decided which one to sell?

classic will overtake eth in 2018

Classic has so much development vs ETH right? GTFO

enjoy the never ending torrent of scam icos dumping eth into the ground faggot

>buy my bags faggot
it looks like you're trying to say something, but that's the only thing I'm reading

Poloniex named it when they added it, it wasn't going to be added anywhere originally and became the idea for bitcoin cashs fork.
Current eth was forked out of eth classic.