BREAD JUST GOT LISTED

BREAD just got listed on Binance, only up 30% since ICO. MAX contribution of 4 ETH so no whale dumping this time.

Get in or stay poor forever user

Other urls found in this thread:

d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CORR8TatNuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this shit up so quikkk fukkk Fomo commencing

95 BRD poorfag checking in

get the fuck in boys, next 100x without a doubt. I don't think people understand how much of a gamechanger this is, they will soon though. HURRYYYYY

wtf is this and why is pumping reeeeeee

why cant I see bread

Is this finally my chance to get to the moon?

hows it a $100 coin fuckhead the apps not even that good

FOMO'D IN WITH MY DEDICATED FOMO FUND

Refresh the page

No price manipulation, ICO buy limit, great tech, already has an app out, 500k+ people using it, actual use of the coin

What more do you cucks want, get in this while it’s dirt cheap. We’re on our way to $10 by the end of the day.

what was ico sat?

A light in the darkness of today

nvm

this looks seriously dumb

We already up 25% the moment I posted this, up to 300% on launch day we go.

Just imagine this getting pumped by McAfee tomorrow

you look fucking dumb this is going to the moon with or without you

This token is useless. No thank you.

what does this useless shit actually do?

We don’t need mcfuckface to pump this coin. This is a great coin with huge potential, buy in now before this shoots up and you fomo in before it dips. Don’t be stupid and just buy now

>We’re on our way to $10 by the end of the day
That's not realistic. The project is already massively overfunded, and as the hype quiets down with BTC's crash and all, it will be a particularly rough start for this project. In the spirit of Christmas, over the next few days, can we quiet down with the shilling and stop trying to lure other anons to their loss for our own personal gain?

that's moon already

if it stalls, it should be going down soon after

Bread tokens will bring various benefits to Bread customers. For instance, paying with Bread tokens will provide a large discount on service fees when buying or selling bitcoin or Ethereum through the app. Secondly, the more BRD held by an individual customer, the greater the perks, such as a dedicated support phone number, access to early pre sales of qualified ICOs, and exclusive invitations to events around the world. Additional premium services will be rolled out gradually.

gifto took 2 hours to reach peak of 5x, hold

Tier 3 FUD.

DYOR you absolute fucking retards, you actually have no fucking clue what to do with your life. You really need to realise potential when you see t

d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf

It gives perks in their wallet and access to non-existing ICOs. Great.

If this was a good buy then it would not be dropping now.

already dumping hard. no thx

I'll wait a few hours, looks like people are deciding on the bottom

Pajeets hard at work already I see

> Overfunded

30 mil for an already working product, high quality team and over 500k users? Fuk outta here

>meanwhile taking a shit in designated shitting street

yeah, honestly it seems pedestrian as fuck. All the best to you though

This was a pretty lousy PnD. Your group could use improvement on the whole "shilling" thing.

Shitty is Of very poor quality; highly inferior. Contemptible; despicable.
Unfortunate; unpleasant. Being in a state of discomfort or unhappiness; miserable. Incompetent; inept.
Trivial; insignificant.

So an app where you can buy bitcoin. And this is different than the coinbase app or any other future app that allows you to trade because? Already tons of other payment coins out too. No thanks

Explain 40% fucktard

it's designed to be a competitor to coinbase you fucking retard, that's why it sold out in a fucking second on binance

It's like chad himself made the ultimate token. If you don't take out at least 3 loans to accumulate as much BREAD as possible, you are basically declaring to the world that you fucking hate money. Jesus this coin is so fucking perfect I just want to ram my cock into a loaf of bread in my kitchen.

it's literally competing with coinbase, if you ignore that you are retarded. coinbase is fucking garbage, this could be huge

I hope you already sold.

>paying with Bread

Is this some sort of Soviet Union meme I'm unaware of?

this is gonna be $0.30 within 10 mins lol

youtube.com/watch?v=CORR8TatNuc
Is the CEO a kind of ugly Chad?

That's great and all but why is the token valuable?
Why would anyone pay $100, let alone $10 for one BRD?

get rekt retard

utility tokens are fucking valuable, look at bitshares, binance coin, etc. if coinbase had a "coinbase coin" it would be billions of market cap. this already has a user base, it could genuinely compete

kek

Each bread is backed by one physical slice of bread. If your bread gets stale the token is burned. But if you take good care of your bread and keep it in a moist environment (without letting it mold), your bread becomes worth more fiat value, proportional to how appetizing and aesthetically pleasing the bread looks.

i hope you faggots bought the dip

for those who focus on the bread, miss the exodus

Fuck it I'll FOMO a bit you cunt. Give me your bags.

Bread listing on Exodus wallet confirmed, get the FUCK IN

You think fucking Bread should have a marketcap of $133 million? Which it has with the current price.

Sell that shit right now, you stupid fuck.

COINBASE 2 YOU DUMB NIGGER

I'm not putting in anything I don't care to lose because I've done literally 0 research on what this coin's about. A bit drunk and feel like gambling.

people said the same thing about WaBi and Chinese baby bottles, I bought in at 1.10, FUD got a hold of me and sold at 1.25, hit 2 the next day. BRD whitepaper looks solid and the fact it might try to compete with coinbase one day and use BRD in a way that Binance uses BNB is fucking awesome. you fuckers always do this shit when something new drops that you haven't read anything about and don't understand

Their White Paper is complete dogshit. Nothing but marketing and buzzwords.
>embarking on a journey
>we envision a future
> Bread is on its way to becoming the largest financial institution that controls no customer fund

Who gives a fuck mate

Say it with me: HYPE

Bad FUD is bad

You’re literally pointing out a good part of their use of English and turning it into something apparently bad.

Fuck off pajeet

this shit is garbage, thank god, i bought and sold it with .001 loss. with current mcap its already 100 mill. who the hell pay 100 mill for 2 pajeet api's

It's an ICO you dum. Review the trends and get rekt. Oh lawd it's going to be a long night.

None of you retards even know what the point of the token is, because there is none. The way you dismiss fact as FUD shows your desperation.

That’s like asking whats the point of BNB to Binance

Fucken read up a little you autistic faggot

>j-just read up
Why do you think I pointed out their retarded white-paper that has to rely on buzzwords?

BNB actually serves a purpose because it draws users into Binance, (hence the reason for its existence in the first place) from its low fees (hence the reason to actually use the token). AND NOWHERE DOES IT SAY SHIT LIKE
>BNB aims to revolutionize
>BNB will save the white race
This token is useless and you know it.

>what?
BRD token uses listed in white paper.
500k+ user base.
Billions in coins stored in wallet and transacted.
Rivals coinbase.

ICO sold out in 1 hour despite technical issues and a strict KYC

Can't believe retards here buy a coin as soon as it's listed. It's been going down after the first 20 minutes.

Pajeets hard at work
Don't buy this shitcoin anons
DYOR and don't FOMO and chase PND shitcoins

It will go down like everything added to binance ever. Give it a week to cool down, don't fomobuy.

FUDDERS BTFO

bump

Well, I bought in to the shill.

LETS GO

Thanks bought K 100 just

we will make this 10X with retard power ignore all FUD. we arre alreaady ahead of the morning normies

sell order or just hodl?

Hodl till $3-$5

will it happen in a few hours? need to go to bed.

HODL YOUNG BREAD MARINES

We just stumbled on something we can shill to great profit for days to come

lmao I own 3 million bread I get my own suport phone number.

fucking gay

Lets do it. These hands will sure stay strong.

Putting 2 BTC on this shit for a quick profit, let's pump this shit together.

You don't know how much Coinbase is worth. Its 10.4B$ i believe and bread just needs to do 10% of what coinbase did, and have a $1B marketcap, which is x30 ico. And bread already holds $10B worth of bitcoin in their wallet service (without holding your private key), 750k active users, and you can buy BTC with USD from their app. They have more partnerships than coinbase in asia and europe. They're are going to have a decentralized exchange platform as well. It's a killer app man, if normies want to buy btc, they can do it through breadapp.
THAT'S WHY BREAD IS THE NEXT VERSION OF COINBASE.
BREAD IS A DECENTRALIZED COINBASE.

I fucking love holding obscure shitcoins. I fucking get off on it dude

BOOM
I like it.
How do we say this is BTC crash resistant? Because it's targeted at small day-to-day payments, real usability?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: w5dFiJmn) 12/24/17(Sun)01:58:57 No.5417269▶
>we will make this 10X with retard power ignore all FUD. we arre alreaady ahead of the morning normies
PLZ BB

Oh, forgot to mention. They are going to implement SegWit in their wallet in January 2018.

actually starting to change my mind it is fizzling out, going to wait for the dip.

Fuck you guys put in real money, not your 100 bucks lunch money.

lmao i just put in 3000$ it's all i got to give

Ill dump if you dump with me bb

i put in eberything i hab :DD

alright instead of 2 BTC going to put 0.75 BTC hopefully it is a easy double up.

ah here we go, here comes some big money into it. I see some big whales in the buy list.

Waiting on my eth transfer

Why does Veeky Forums always fall for the most obvious shit?

officially liquidated some more NEO and put it in this shit

lets goooo we're about to break 1000BTC/24hr volume and its only a couple hours in

non believer? Why no like bread? you a salad guy?

Cmon back my PUMP

Stop being such a negative nancy, if you have no money to ride on this easy 2x, blame yourself. No one here believes bread is anything special just another pump to ride.

whats the supply on this? all pre-mined? mineable?

Still huge wall :D
Good luck breaking it noobs

bread is dogshit you idiots