youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>MK3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

>Play it painted
You're assuming I can play it at all.

my current WiP

feed back?

The spiderweb on the sorceress sells it for me.

2/10

Nice clean space but your charger isn't even look plugged in.

Would not charge phone on.

Damn the Archangel is cool. It and the Hydra are my favorite gargossals. Too bad about those rules though.

The ETC winning team had 3 Skorne players on it. Between their 6 lists, there was 4 heavies.

LUL

Dope

Why does that Archangel have bowling balls painted on the insides of it's wings?

So, are we still going to pretend this game isn't dead as fuck, or are you cucks about to admit you got your arses reamed by 8th edition?

7 hours since the general went up only got 8 posts and i bet its some same fagging.

>Inb4 excuses about cryxbabies
>inb4 "game totally healthy"
>inb4 "people are just trying out other games b-but they'll be back!"

>got your arses reamed by 8th edition
Enjoy your kiddie pool game without points or real rules. I hope you can dance or have a big enough beard for some lucky rerolls. :^)

>lol cucks how's your dead game, really dead in here lmao bet you wish you were playing Age of 8thmar now cucks
You're exactly the sort of person that drove me out of my dying 40k community during 6th edition and, unsurprisingly, the cancer killing Veeky Forums.

>Guard Dog - While this model is within 3" of its warlock/warcaster and isn't knocked down or stationary, its warlock/warcaster gains Parry and +2 DEF against melee attack rolls
I take it a caster loses those benefits the moment they leave that 3" bubble during their advance?

Yes, I would go with that too since it reads like an aura.

But keep in mind that for free strikes, it's only relevant where you are positioned at the time the free strike takes place, not where you end up afterwards. So if you are within 3" while your advance is interrupted by the free strike, you will have Parry. It doesn't matter if the end-goal of your advance it outside of the aura.

And on second thought, the small on/off aura makes perfect sense. A bodyguard attachment is there to help get your 'caster out of combat, not to magically deliver them deeper past an entire front line.

Right, which makes it super valuable to casters who want to get further up without having a worry. I can't recall right away if Garryth has parry or not, but I'm pretty sure Ravyn and Thyron don't.

54148201 sounds like a dickhead, but you seem to be confusing 40k with AoS when it first launched. At that point in time AoS did have those silly rules.

AoS has silly rules, 8th ed 40k just has monstrously boring rules. I've played 40k and Warmachine quite happily for years, but 8th's finally pushed me into focusing on Warmachine full-time. The units just don't do anything interesting, you've got so few options on the tabletop now. Just small passive buffs/nerfs and a dumbed down Deep Strike. In Warmachine, I like being able to look over my cards and see how the abilities there can be made to interact, and use those to unpick whatever problem the opponent has presented me with.

And that's before I even get started on the atrocious bastardisation of the fluff and art which drew me to 40k in the first place.

Fuck it, people can whine about mud ded gaem, Soles' incompetence, and PP's lack of business acumen all they like. I love this game. I like the gameplay, I like the world it's set in. I even like the silly, comic-booky art style.

Time for me to reveal what a fag I am by....
Also saying I really like the game. Its solid, and only improving.

Even trolls will get some lovin, and so will skorne by years end.

Btw here is a simple painted mechanic, not sexy but no pit crew is

Scary Gary is already kitted up to jump lines with Parry and Acrobatics, but I'm eager to see what Thyron can accomplish with an ARM20 Shield Guard watching his back.

Veeky Forums seems to mostly be Skorne players and they haven't had anythibg new and there's only so much they can complain about.

Our area has pretty much quit Warmachine for 8th edition and Infinity.

I has a sad but I understand, Mk 3 was such a disaster they just left.

Heavyless Skorne isn't rare at all, user. Nobody plays skorne so the the difference between "what everybody knows about skorne" and "what people that play skorne know about skorne" can get pretty big about some things.

>for instance, Winds of Death is awesome

It was the opposite here. We've gone from 6 full-time 40k players and three 40k/Warmachine players, to 2 full-time 40k players and the rest completely abandoning it for WM. People drifted back to 40k after Mk3 dropped due to the bungled release, but now that PP are pulling themselves together and GW are intent on driving away anyone who wants their games to actually be proper games, Warmachine is coming back in a big way.

>Warmachine is coming back in a big way.

Nah user, maybe in your meta but as someone that helps organize WMW and RMR, it's drifted down.

Not end of the world, down numbers...but definitely down.

That's how Skorne is played. Surprise surprise.

Collecting data for both lists in the pair can give you the wrong idea, though. My pairing always seems to end up 2/0 heavies these days.

Heavy skorne is a thing, but sometimes they'd best get out of the way and let supported warrior models get shit done.

>Fuck it, people can whine about mud ded gaem, Soles' incompetence, and PP's lack of business acumen all they like.
That's the attitude held by most people who actually play instead of just whining on the Internet.

It's comin along quite nicely user. Wash and highlights and that guy's good to go.

>mostly be Skorne players
or Skorne players were bitching the most about the game on Veeky Forums where as other faction players just lurk and go out to play the game :^)

I'm with ya there bud. Kicking off a campaign with six friendo's and I'm looking forward to many games. ded community won't stop me from enjoying the hobby.

this thing has been on the shelf for years and i just put it together. i missed that spiderweb though

What did they fix?
Our local group has been completely dead ever since they ended the Press Ganger program.

that's how it works on nephalim protector. it also starts when you enter the bubble so you can move the thing 3 inches for where you would take a free strike and have parry when your caster gets there

I heard Children of the Dragon was getting reworked, but I can't seem to find anything concrete.

yes it allows character nephalim now

it's in the battle engine errata

No, even through MK2 there were a disproportionate amount of posts about Skorne list building and warlock discussion, and not all of it bitching either.

I would say Veeky Forums skews more to Skorne and Khador just from what I've seen. I know there was a survey at one point that seemed to make the factions looked fairly balanced, but I know how shaky Veeky Forums surveys are.

That's kinda neat I guess. At least you can run Abby or Thags and still have two heavies, but I don't know if that's enough to give a shit.

abby and thags can both run 3 heavies. and don't forget the theme gives all nephalim unyeilding. Thags1 brick actually looks pretty sweet

I forgot about Azrael. That's actually pretty neat then. I might have to pick up him and dust off some of my Nephilim.

yeah azreal with him is really fucking good. 2 pow 19 range 10 attacks on a 12 22 serpentine heavy

and you can include bfs in theme

Are there any fun, competitive Cryx lists? Not spam lists.

Define competitive. You can build rather cool mixed lists with Scaverous, Skarre2, Morty or Coven.

What's in an average Mortenebra list?

Warjacks and Cryx models

>I love this game
I've found that people that actually play the game feel this way and people who don't just complain endlessly on the internet

Hard to say. I haven't played against our local Cryx player in some time. But it's safe to say it should include some Stalkers.

Yep, throw my hat in the ring here too...the PG fiasco caused the one local PG we had to say fuck it and he just quit playing miniature games all together. Sold his exclusive mini for 30 bucks and said adios.

Since then, once every 3 months or so some guys host a game night at their houses. One game of WM is played usually, then on to board games.

Since then, they've went exclusive forums which are cesspits of CID whining and Facebook groups. Their social outreach consists of employees making bad jokes on twitter. Not sure wtf they are thinking at this point.

Same fagging on an image board is really sad user :(

Or maybe it's just a widely held sentiment?

But Mortenebra is a ranged jack caster now that she lost Terminal Velocity.

Then build a list around that. It'll probably work out fine.

Swing and a miss. Good try though

Photoshopping an image is really sad user :(

Not being able to enjoy a game and shitposting about it instead is not?

Oh I can enjoy the game, I just can't take it serious anymore. It's Themes against Themes, gunlines and answers to gunlines and same shit.

Game is just bleeding players.

Yeah I hope they get this theme mess under control fast. But it's not enough to ruin the game. It's one bad trend in a mass of good ones.

I got my ass fisted by circle today, because my Winter Guard can't do shit against an Army of all stealth models.

Can't you spam AOEs downrange for the soft stuff and push other AOEs up within 5 inches for the hard stuff?

Your army has a million aoe's and grapeshot.

>AOE's
Blast 6. Wheee.

>Grapeshot
Wrong Winterguard. Also lolrat5

Sometimes you have to get dangerously close with the rocket launcher, user. No free rides.

>Wrong Winterguard
That's your fault

>rat 5
That's what Joe is for

Try flares.

blast 6 needs 6s to kill most circle infantry

Shhh, just let bad players be bad

hey Veeky Forums,
I'm running an IKRPG campaign in occupied Llael in the near future and I was wondering if someone has a city map of Merywyn.
pretty please

That's right, don't help other players. Frustration is good for them, it helps build character and the playerbase of other games

So what's the general consensus on the changes coming to No Quarter?

A resounding "meh".

I like the idea of publishing game updates regularly in it, though.

If you read further up you would realize several people had tried to offer help but they weren't having any of it

It's cool, but it's unfortunate no one will ever use the scenarios or terrain. All Steamroller all the time

New player here, why was Mk III considered a disaster?

Depends on who you ask.

The game is better than the previous edition but they bungled a lot of the release and communication post release. They've gotten better since then and things are set to start improving but a lot of people are bitter about it and like to bitch and moan.

Some of it is justified, a lot of it is people just taking a piss and being shitty. Mostly if you play the game you'll find it to be a lot of fun. If you just lurk on Facebook or Veeky Forums you'll find that it's litterally the worst thing ever created and PP will surely be closing down any day now.

So if I lurk it's 40K and GW? And I'm actually selling my 40K and getting Warmachine, rules seem way better and I've always loved the models. Mostly been playing Infinity for a couple of years now.

Rules are solid (the rules getting cleaned up is the best thing about there being a mk3), models to taste.

better lighting and new work. what do you think?

It genereally is better. Also the environment is better as well.

If something was crap in mk2, all the best you could hope for was maybe an attachment to make it better.

Now it generally recieve errata

If possible file down the bubbles

bubbles?

Depends on what you want out of a game. Both can be a ton of fun with the right group but with the wrong people it's just miserable

Warmahordes is good fun but better for a competitive game

40k is like the ultimate beer and pretzels game but terrible for competition

>Also the environment is better as well.
Ehhh... Maybe locally but the Warmahordes community on Veeky Forums is pretty terrible. Like one of the worst you could participate in

No comment on 40k, they seem like nice guys though

No I meant the game design environment.

Tge environment on tg is awful.

Also rule if thumb: tg is the worst at warmachine.

>tg is the worst
Fixed that for you

Someone is selling a mountain king for 82 bucks claiming it's new in box
Should I go for it

So I own a building downtown in a small city about 20 minutes from a college town. The previous tenants just closed up shop and the closest game store with a play area is about 45 minutes away. Would it be worth it to open up a flgs?

Foot traffic, floor space and nearby food: all successful components of a flgs

Ask yourself if you couldn't earn more as a commercial real estate rentier

>Would it be worth it to open up a flgs
Depends in why you mean by 'worth'. A game store is rarely something you do to make a profit.

I read it, and I saw only a single reply, not a wholesale rejection of all advice. Seems like the only players left are the ones who will kill the game with their shit attitude.

>my Khador can't kill Stealth :(
>use your copious access to blasts
>no, blasts are bad >:(
>okay bye
>WHY WILL NO ONE HELP THIS POOR SOUL
Is this really the hill you want to die on

I dunno. Veeky Forums generally has a more positive attitude to the game than, say, Lormahordes.

Veeky Forums will generally try to find positives in new releases and make up fun lists and treat the game as a game.

Outside of Veeky Forums communities anything that isn't immediatly top tier is considered trash and they focus on the SUPER SERIAL COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENTS ONLY GAME

Was it all lady tharn, or kaya2 and shadow pack?

Are you sure about that? Tg is the one whining about how anything but sentinels is unplayable trash and that to not use devastators stick to juggers or behemoth only

Wew, can't a lad go to bed without having the Powder Keg explode?

This was the matchup. Circle picked a side with two walls and I got turn 1.

After typical maneuvering from both sides, everything was outside of my threat ranges (including walk 6" and look into stealth 5") turn 2 except for some Ravagers, which were deployed on a flank and I wasn't too keen shooting at with the prospect of getting Vengeance-charged and feat bringing the 2 or 3 dudes back I was in range of shooting. I tried blasting away some shit with the mortar and rockets, but I either deviated too far or corpse tokes were spent to prevent damage, so I only killed one witch or something. So I moved a bunch of shit forward and sacced the marauders to bait the warpwolves forward.

Circle Primal'd both wolves, smashed the marauders and got forward with most of his shit. The riders ran and blocked off a Juggernaut and most of a Winter Guard unit. On of the death wolves was close enough to eat his way through 5 winter guard dudes and stand in the middle of my army with a token.

My turn 3 and I finally got shoot a bunch of shit. Vlad tried to kill the wolf with the big axe, but somehow hitting a 7 with 3 dice on 4 tries was too much to ask. The Juggernaut smashed some riders and other juggernaut killed two wolves and a Ravager. A bunch of Rocketeers shot the Pureblood to death and the rest attempted to kill of some stuff, but Signs&Potents doesn't scale greatly against DEF 16.

The game ended over the course of the next two turns. The Ravagers wiped the Winter guard Unit that attempted to shoot some of them and made the Juggernaut explode afterwards with all the corpse tokens they got. The Nightwitch ate 11 models or something and I lost with one Juggernaut, Vlad, 3 Rocketeers and Jozef on scenario.

Overall, this was just miserable to play against, because everything was DEF 16 the entire game and/or had stealth. Field gun was useless, because lolSatyr.

That was one guy with weak bait.
I didn't say Veeky Forums weren't autistic enough to fall for it.

an all shooting all the time list with no anti stealth tech can be hard countered by stealth. Maybe that spriggan doesn't look quite so damn horrid now?

Drop your theme list into Coven + bane theme next, let me know how it goes.

Try cras or aiming. With harkevitch it should be enough to reliably hit defense 16.

On top of that run a jack near infantry and hit it with a mortar.

>claiming

That's not a low enough price to really stand out as particularly sketchy, unless you already think the seller is sketchy.

The Mountain King is one of the best things in the Trolls arsenal right now, if you play Trolls go for it.

Is there anything Skeryth Issyen does better than the Spears of Scyrah these days aside from riding a horse and being a point cheaper?

He costs zero points