So what's up with Rifts and Palladium recently?

So what's up with Rifts and Palladium recently?

Did Savage Rifts get final released and if so did it sell well or not?

Is Pally Books still on life support?

Any new games in the pipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

palladium-store.com/1001/product/736-Nightbane-Dark-Designs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One thing I always liked about Rifts was all the weird magic.

I mean, Nazca Line Magic?!? Who thunk up all this stuff?

Coalition States should be more dieselpunk Nazis than supertech.

They should have done more with the ley lines.

They are pretty much done.

I still gotta finish my collection though.

As in new series, no, doubtful.

That being said, the Heros of Humanity expansion officially connects dimensions with the rest of the rifts earth setting.

They also have alot of books in the pipeline. A new magic book, day one chaos earth book, and a new magic item book. plus expansions for their other side series.

Palladium still puts out books, they seem to put out a few books a year, and RIFTER Magazines. They have updates every monday.

Savage Rifts kickstarted very well, I don't know if we'll get anymore books though. Last I heard it depends on whatever their licensing allows. I would love it if they started releasing some of the world books in the Savage RIFTS format, in particular Japan, Atlantis, Vampire Kingdoms etc

Now if only we can get more Nightbane books.

Dark Designs is supposed to Come Out Soon (tm).

palladium-store.com/1001/product/736-Nightbane-Dark-Designs.html

Kevvy seems to be letting others start to take the reins. He's got some new guy helping run shit. I think it is too late for the company though. Kevvy wants to retire and since he can't keep track of his shit someone stole his "retirement fund" of shitty collectibles he'll have to sell the company/IPs.

Say what you will about the derpy rules, but John Zeleznik always makes the covers look absolutely fucking awesome. Makes me want to play every time.

Sorry for the ant resolution, couldn't find anything higher.

Sadly Uncle Kev blew all the money from Robotech banging traps in Thailand. Could've used the money to save the company, but I guess if you're gonna take the vacation of a lifetime...

Has anyone here run Rifts using other systems?

Apparently there are tribes of dwarves and elves in Rifts North America but they never seem to get mentioned.

From what I've heard they're going to be doing more setting books for Savage RIFTS soonish. Their forum has been down for "upgrades" for over a month now though.

My main irritation with Savage Rifts is that even though Heavy Armor/Mega Armor is supposed to solve the issue of wounding a giant robot with a dinky pistol, they still utterly fucked the damage spread so anything capable of wounding a giant robot annihilates power armor or cyborgs. Really they are way too attached to their three wounds system and should have made allowances.

Pretty much the only thing in North America that ever gets mentioned is Coalition wank, new power armor, and NPC villains. Lazlo and New Lazlo are supposed to be important "good guy" cities and have maybe a paragraph's worth of description after 27 years.

>Lazlo and New Lazlo
Yeah, that's just bizarro. Even southern Ontario got more description in the Canada sourcebook.

Yeah, another example is how New West says Washington is the most populated of the western states and to see Spirit West for more details and all it has is a two sentence description of Water Point. (Which is apparently run by the Makah, who are A: A fucking tiny tribe IRL and B: More related to the British Columbia tribes than any other tribe in Washington state.)

People have been saying palladium was dead for years. Yet they are still cranking out 2-3 books a year and have been for a decade.

2-3 books a year is called "on life support".