BREAD (BRD) live on Binance

Great project. ALREADY IN USE by hundreds of thousands. Already up 100% from ICO. Act fast anons. I smell a short term 5x

Other urls found in this thread:

coinjournal.net/sponsored-breadwallet-rebrands-bread-plans-raise-20-million-ico/
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003644852
discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/D6gmgCY
discord.gg/sNTXyY
discord.gg/mgSjeYs
discord.gg/uyaYgRk
discord.gg/NEyk64R
discord.gg/FGhSp3t
discord.gg/wAUs6Re
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Great project

How so? What does it actually DO, aside from being the next pump-and-dump?

PnD shitcoin

keep your bags fag

Thanks for the hidden GEM op. Just ACCumUlated 1600 BREAD

Missed the ICO buddy? These definitely are not bags. Easily 10x long term.

bought at 11400 user, better start pumping

in for a quick short term flip, shit got sold out within seconds on Binance ICO launchplatform, didn't get in back then. All fucking in now bby

I feel sorry for anyone not buying some sweet sweet bread at such a low price

tanking hard, buy the floor. maybe 60 cents

Gross m8. Go buy some Verge.

>gay

>Bread is introducing the Bread token (BRD), which will give users access to special perks within the Bread platform. >The token does not offer any monetary benefits associated with securities. The token is used within our app and decentralized banking platform and is not tied to equity, virtual equity, or performance of the company.
So what this is used like BNB to pay fees?

>what is an SFW board
Kys newfag

From what I gathered from the whitepaper. The token will be similar to BNB but will have more 'exclusive' benefits too. The interesting bit really is that Bread wants to become what boils down to a decentralized, normie accessible platform. Think Coinbase without Wallstreet.

6 years here senpai

>All-in on bread

Merry christmas, you retarded motherfucker

thx i sold my bags. it literally dropping. with current price overvalued as fuck.more mcap than wabi, mod..etc.

its not even dropping, its been a straight line ever since it dumped with the volume remaining steady

coinjournal.net/sponsored-breadwallet-rebrands-bread-plans-raise-20-million-ico/

> the company’s decision to implement support for ERC 20 tokens

setting aside all shilling, this sounds like a solid hold. could potentially compete with coinbase, especially since it's so normie-friendly

Lol. You poor stupid fuck. It's consolidating. It's going to be at least $4 tomorrow.

Do you actually think this will keep going through the night?

Measly 2k usd here hoping that you are right.

>

I do. I'm holding, short term at least. I got into the ICO so I'm already 2x. I'm not even cashing in the principal yet.

What was the ICO price?

0.76 at that time

How did you get in on the ICO?

Long term - what are your thoughts? This could actually be a hold for me even after the inevitable drop that will come in the next couple of days.

Fellow bread people - pump this everywhere so everyone knows. On discord, telegram, etc. Ask questions. It is a great coin. Let's get rich bitch.

This is going $5-10 quickly.

Long term. If expectations are somewhat met, it could be a Coinbase competitor. It could be one of the tremendous bulls of '18. Like 1000x. But take that with a grain of salt. I will hold at least 5% of portfolio long term though

Don't forget CHARLIE FUCKING LEE (LITECOIN CREATOR) is the advisor. Charlie Lee only does projects that are good. BUY BUY BUY. SHILL IT. KEEP TELLING UR FRIENDS ON CHANNELS. THIS IS AWESOME.

BRD is hitting the mooooooon

absolute moon shot with no signs of slowing

NOT 2 LATE Veeky Forums

Only a fucking dedicated wagecuck would pass up this opportunity. So glad I got to partake in the ICO

If only I could get some goddamn butter with my BRD. Can't wait to make at least 10x gains on this coin in the next few weeks.

It's actually looking really bullish now.

Who are Bread’s competitors?

Bread is the only commercial company offering a fully decentralized wallet. Users enjoy simple, secure and private access to their crypto assets.

While not direct competitors, there are many other bitcoin / crypto wallets. They fall into these main categories:

Custodial wallets

Advantages: easy to use quickly.

Disadvantages: material risk of theft (many exchanges have been hacked), almost zero financial privacy (you have to provide full details to register and they track all of your transactions), if the exchange goes down or disappears, your money is gone forever.

Server-trusting wallets

Advantages: Quick and fast blockchain syncing, users control their own keys so better security than a custodial wallet.

Disadvantages: App connects to wallet company’s servers so you are trusting them and give up much of your financial privacy. They may not know your name, but they log all of your transactions, balance, IP address, etc. Mostly closed source, so there could be a backdoor to steal funds - nobody knows - this is a huge risk. If their servers go down, users lose access to their money.

Decentralized wallets (Bread)

Advantages: Best financial privacy as the app connects directly to the blockchain - not through Bread. Even Bread doesn’t know how much crypto you have or when you send and receive. Virtually unhackable because the private keys are on your phone. Fully trustless - if Bread disappears, you retain 100% full access to your funds with no downtime. Bread is the best combination of a simple and easy to use user experience, security and privacy.

Disadvantages: May take time to sync to the blockchain if you haven’t used the app in a long time.

and dumps them asap

Bread keeps going up more

What do you base this on?

the fact that it looks bullish?

Broke 13.5

It should get through 14 easily. First major resistance will be at 15 but will probably smash that like it smashed the wall at 13.

This is hitting $10 once US wakes up at 8-9 AM+. No one knows that thi s listed on binance.

I’m do glad I did another bump. Also glad I’m not a normie. Drugs pays off kids.

The kakka?

This shit is long term hold anyway. They're looking to compete with Coinbase, which wouldn't be very hard. Bread will demolish Coinbase once it rolls out buys/sells.

Looks like tinder logo so I won't get anything off it haha

Can it break 14k today?

how many tokens are in circulation? I couldn't find a number anywhere and coincap and coinstats haven't recognzed it yet :s

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003644852

>support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003644852
thanks! you are very nice!

Lol brd has already been pumped and dumped what a waste of time. A few groups have their sights set on SIA NAV and CND which are probably some good bets

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/D6gmgCY
discord.gg/sNTXyY

see what happened to mycelium.
buy if you're a brainlet.

Some others

discord.gg/mgSjeYs
discord.gg/uyaYgRk
discord.gg/NEyk64R
discord.gg/FGhSp3t
discord.gg/wAUs6Re

Post this shit in fucking reddit ffs