Larp thread: drachenfest edition

Drachenfest soon fellow larpfags.
We have less than a month until the game, who will be there ?

Also, larp thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1G-otlqSCJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love the helmet pinup.

that's the city watch for you

Must be a lonely life, living as a city guard. Pretty sad.
I think they'd get copper feels.

nah, the copper feels is for the actual coppers from the copper camp.

And it's actually pretty fun, I joined the city guards on my first Drachenfest. Although the uniform was different back in those days

Wait, so there are non-copper coppers and copper coppers? What color is their brass then?
Are they copper allies?

It does sound fun, I'm just... really sorry for everything.

there are coppers who just live in the copper camps and also coppers who just in the city watch. As far as I know there were no coppers who were from among the coppers at the same time.

4000 tabletop gamers and I'd drive the 100km.

Is that a lady or a pretty landsknechte?

it's a pretty lady landsknecht

Those freaking hats. I want one.

The landsknecht camp is certainly not lacking in the hat department

All hail the all-devouring hat! I can't even figure out what's going on on his head.

what kind of feathers are those?

ostrich

We are prepping for our nationalwide larp over here.

Good chance we'd get about 200 peeps this time.

Maaaybe we'd finally get someone from Turkey to drag his sorry ass over the border(Dinko stops only illegals)

Any hats with peacock feathers?

a few, but not much as ostrich feathers are way fancier

same one here

Eh, I think peacock feathers look fancier, if less fluffy. He just arranged them strangely.

same one again

fluffyness is a must have. The way you speak I presume you doesn't even want to touch fluffy tails

Okay, so hear me. Peacock feathers over ostrich feathers. Volume and fluffyness of ostrich, colors of peacock. Would that be acceptable?

I hope the extra shekels fee this year are worth it.

why not just paint the ostrich feather then? But while I disagree with your fashion choice I can accept it

Always been interested in LARP but never done it. As a short Veeky Forums guy with a beard, would I be welcome as a dwarf or are most places more history based?

Because you wouldn't get the wonder that are peacock feather eyes, duh. It's shinier, thus fancier.

>Verily he implied that there are personages who would not perform the one deed

Remove them.

fluffiness is waaaay more important than shininess.
You don't want to touch something that is shiny, it can even hurt your eyes. But fluffiness is always a joyful feeling and you always want to touch fluffy things

Same here. We've put plenty of effort ourselves to get a better encampment.

Okay guys, help me out here. I've been trying to find this video for ages, but I can't find it anyway.

It's a promo video for a European larp (I think maybe German or Russian), showing lots of battle slips to some pounding music. The players are beating the shit out of each other; at one point someone charges a shieldbearer, who uses his shield to flip them over his head.

I can't find shit, anybody know what I'm talking about?

it's not a larp video but a team of larpers who also do other shit as well, like working in a medieval themed adventure park and stuff like that

youtube.com/watch?v=1G-otlqSCJU