Galactic Federation

>A series of massive ships appear on the edge of known space. Each of them bearing the mark of the Hammer and Sickle as they and heavily armored Squatter class cruisers once again hit Federation.
I see you've become complacent in my absence,so confident in your victory that you forgot about the Horde. Now you will pay. I know what you did to my people and my worlds and I shall have my revenge.

>Carter walks into the assembly.

Yeah,after we kicked your ass in the last war and defeated Echo.Plus,you are the one who attacked civilians and assaulted us first.

On the contrary we were just trying to put down a rebellion before your Federation interfered and mined our star lanes and blockaded our worlds. And we did not exterminate your people like you did to mine Ambassador Carter!!
>Ty'Salon fumes with rage his face turning as red as parts of the starship he is on

Are you serious?We never even met the Horde before you guys invaded Ploraxian space.

And when did I exterminate your people?

So you don't remember how you destroyed Eortan space and my beloved people who are all but extinct?
You shall burn Federation dog if it isn't here I shall find another world to kill you on.
>The Vox link closes and the mass Horde fleet gives off a missile barrage at the station before they retreat back into space.

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>The missiles are destroyed by the Federation defense systems.

That was OMEGA,and that only happened when your master opened fire on him.If anything blame him.

Plus,you have killed way more people.Losing Eortan is a drop in the bucket.
Ooc
Rolling for something

And even then

A̵͢p̶̨parentl̡͜ý͢ t̨͡h̸e̡͘ ̢m̴͠a̧̡n ̴̧͞in̷ ̷th̢e ̸͞͠f̶͡un̡͠n̛͘͜ỳ̧͜ ha͡t̵̛̀ ͠t̨͠u̷rn̡͘͢e̴͘d̨ ͘t̢h̨ę͞ a̸͠d́m̢į͢r͢ą̵l̵ i͟n̨̛͘to̴ a͝ c̴a͠͝ǹn͝o̧͢ń a̧̕n̡͜d ̶͠t̴͠h̶a̷͡t̢͝ ͢l̵e̴͟t̶̡̛s͜͜ ̡͢͡h͠im̴̨͞ ̵́͘p̶̸ŕ̡òt̷͠ec̵̢͘t ̴̷͟s͟à̴i͞lo͘r͢͢s̡͢͠ ̷̀í̸͘n ̸t̵͡h̴ei̵r w̴a̢͜ŕ̡s͢h́͝i͢p͞s̶

I am sorry,what?I don't understand what you said.

>The station shakes as a few missiles get through
At least we know he's alive and able to be killed but the outskirts of United Empire space have reported attacks by Horde warships of all sorts. It seems that I am not yet done leading the Federation fleet.
>Grunts like the other Admiral
What man in the funny hat?

Th̢e͜͝ ̴̵g͡͡ù̴y̷̶͜ ͡wi̡͞t̷h ͘t̢̀h̶͘e̡ ̷͡͞R̡͢E͢͞A̶̵L̕͟L̶̴̨Y̢̨ b̷͞į͘g͟ ̶àn̕͢d̸͡͡ p̧͝o̧͠i͜n͜͝͡ty ͜h͢at͝ ̴̡who̸̸̧ l̸͢ìv̢͠e̴s̢̡͢ ̢͡ì̕n͜ ̸t̸ơ̴g͟͠a ̢͞to͡w̧̨͟n̡͘ t̵u͡rn̶͞ę͡d ͘̕͜t̨̢͡hȩ̷̢ ̷̕a̢͡ḑm͢͟͝ì̵͞rą̷l̶̀ ̧i̵͞nt͟o̷ ̶a̢͞ ̛͟c̷̸̕an͢n͝ó̸͢n ͞an̶̶̨d̨͘ t̀h͘a̡t ́g͞i̶ve͟s͘͜ ̢͟h̷i͝m ̨̢m̵ag̛i̡c͜͞ ̵pr̕͟ò̢͞t̴ę̧c̨t͝i̕ǫ̕n ̛͘p͡o̷ẃe̢͘r̀̕s̸ ̵o͟v̕͡e̵̷ŕ ̢̀͜s̡͜͠p̢a̢ć͘e͘͡ f̵͘í̧͜g̛h͝ty̧͜ ̶̛̕s̡̧̕a̸įl͟oŕs̶̢͠

who are you?

Does he seem to have a sense of right and wrong?

The former Ambassador of the Eortans and the new leader of the Horde. From the unexplored regions of the galaxy they've started pouring back into Federation space,specifically UE space. And now we'll have to beat the bastards back again.
Image is what the average Horde soldier looks like

Yes,it seems you are.And I am not done with murdering Ty'solan.
Prethoryn,are you drunk?
He is the Horde speaker.
Hello,Rukaar.I believe today is the Trial,yes?

What bastards,if your killing someone im not friends with i can help for the right price

Yes I waiting for Khanin to show so i may begin to kill stuff

H̸es̶͞ ̴̷ǵot̷́ ͘͝a̷̡ ̶̀b̶̢ig̴ ̢͟m̶ag͝ic͡ ̴͢bo̷͠o̵k ͞t͝h́͘a̷t̨͢͜ ̕t̀èl̡ls ̛͞h͜i̸m ̢͘͢r͘͡͝i͢g̛̛͠h̷͜͡ţ͜ ań̡d͡ ́́́́͘͘͘͘wr͘ǫ̶nģ̷

Okay.
You'll win no problem,though.
What?
Ooc
I don't get the reference if that is what it is,sorry.

Yeah i know,i doubt anything they have can could me,except her i don't know what she can do

She is 6 feet shorter than you,and you are a Rumar.
You have nothing to worry about.

Ą̵p͞pa͠rent̕ly̕͘͟ ̶̴̧g͘͘o͢d ̴͠wr̨o͢t͡e̶̵̕ ͞͡it́͢͝ ̕a̸͡ńd̕ ͞s̀a̴͜i̷d̢͞ ̨̧t̴̵̕h̵a̷t̴̵ ̕e̷v̴ęr̸̛͝y͘͜o̷͞n̸̴͠e̢ ͝ş̧ho̢u̧͜l͢d́͜͝ ̡́l̛i͟s̢̀͡te͜͡n͜͝ ̧t̀ó̶ ͘͞t͟h͠e̴͢ ̵h̢͞a̛t ̸m̸͝an͝ b͘͠ȩc̴au̡͟s̕e̷ ̷̡t͢h̨͟͝e͠ ̸hat̡͡ ́màn ͘̕i̛s͜ ̴͢a̵͘͘ ͠ŕơ͠c̷k̢ ̸̧y̨̕ǫ͢u̶̷ ̷ca̧n͞͠ bư̵i͘ĺd̡̡̢ ͜> remember he is still on earth and remember where on earth he is

good point and i weigh a ton so

Yeah,you will definitely win.

I just want to see what happens with Brylo now,since his son is a cripple.

Also,I may have.....
Slightly...
Stole all his money through the bank with Astral.
You mean the Pope?
He's in Italy.
Man,I remember Italy.Such a wonderful place.Shame I saw it when it was getting shelled.Those Italian soldiers fought to the last man,with armor and guns and vehicles.

I was there,after all.

Sorry for getting off track.Anyways,the guy you are looking for is in Vatican City,in Rome.I wonder if they recognized the Italian King yet.

Ţhę͜ ͘̕p͢o̷pe̸ ͜t̛u̕rned́͢ ͢t̡͟h̸̡͜e͜͝ ͜͟a̵dmira̕l̴̡ i͢nt͢o ̛̕a ̶͝c͞a̷͝n̛n̕o̶ņ a̢n̸̡d̷ ̵͠th̷a͜t̢ ̧͞g̕͜í͡v̡eş͢͠ ̶̵́hi̛m̡̧̨ ̛̀m͘ag̶͘i̶̕͞c͠ ̴p͟r͡ǫ͟t̸̀͘e̵̶c͡t̛iò͘n̛͢ p̷̧͠ǫ͝ẁ͠e͢r̡̛s̢̧͡ ̀̀͜o̸v̴er̕

What is this "italy" and what is a pope,can i hunt one

A pope is a human leader,and Italy is a country.
A cannon?

but can i hunt one

H́͜e͜ ͟was "c̶̢a̡͜nǫ͠n̸̛i̢z̛͜e͢d̨

>Badum tssh
>The Admiral hits the drum set
Where did you learn that one from Prethoryn? Did you get it from the Federation's interstellar joke logs?

And I would like to report Expeditionary Force:Horde has been assembled to deal with the resurgence of our old enemy. Of course I will lead it because they can't seem to find any other Admirals over in High Command and we'll be moving out shortly to strike back at the worlds lost to the Horde. Who would like to join me?

I will.I want to kill Ty'solan.
They are leaders in human government.That would be illegal.

But yes,you can.
Prethoryn,really?You had to make a pun?
Well,I guess I have to as well,now.You know what they say

When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

Thats never stopped me before,what planet would this "pope" be on

Representative Lyria wakes up with a groggy look on her face from beneath Herr Admiral's desk, lips smudged with chocolate. She looks around as if trying to figure out where she is.
"Where did the pastries go?.."

"Oi is there finally a actual battle going on?"
"The end of days is upon them!"

>Helps the Representative up,trying to ignore where some of the chocolate stains are and trying to figure out where some of her clothes are.
There is a room where you can wash up on Deck 3 Representative and feel free to ask for as many pastries as you want.
Well right now we're trying to find where the Horde is based out of. They're in the unknown regions of the galaxy. Do you know any worlds out there where they could hide?

>astrals new favoured form floats into the room, his dual disk still there

good day cycle fed-clowns, whos the day gone?

A few worlds, you say in the Expanse?
We should check the ,graveyard planet, DFG-473
and then those massive energy readings by the ring binary systen Taatoo.

I believe you ate all the pastries.
Nothing has happened much.Just that Rukaar is getting to a Trial of combat.
Morning.

Morning you little slimeball.

Don't call me a slimeball,please.

"Make me~"
>Blows kiss
kill me now

Poison or gunshot?

Snu snu

No.
Just stop it.
>Carter turns to Karl

Okay,so what kind of anti Horde actions are we taking?I have the disease ready.

Well it's up to you Carter. They've mainly just been raiding so far but in this case I say we try negotiation. This could be the last remnants of the Eortan race so we should at least give the fuckers a chance to surrender. Should we put it to a vote?

This Horde...
They have loot right? and... ships?

You can do that.
I plan on killing them all.I simply ask if you would help me.

I do not care if they are the last ones.They have killed too many,and done too much.

Plus I fucking hate Ty'solan,what with his theatrics and self approval.
They have spaceships.Not sure about loot.

Do they have skulls?
Or hard bits, cybernetic eyes perhaps?

Beally do you think you could arrange to have the Centarians invade Horde space? The Horde would be occupied with endless war,the Centarians would get loot and violence and most importantly we wouldn't have to deal with any of them.

Carter how is that?

Rolled 52 (1d100)

I want some toys to play with and carter.
I got something for you

Duh why do you think i'm asking what kind of gubbins they have.

Sure.I just want to kill Ty'solan.
Yes?What is it?

>a small card drops from the messanger drone I just called.

>it seems to be a bank card.

happy birthday, now you do phase two so I can get some fun out of this

>Carter takes it

Thank you,Astral.Phase two will begin soon.

Okay,so now that the Horde is handled,do you have Ty'solan's location Karl?

Strike team?

strike team.

lets kill this bastard

I was thinking we beat him with baseball bats,but okay.

Do any of you have his location?

N̛̕o͟t̶͠ ̨̕͠m̛̕͢a̢̨k̨ì͟͠n͠g͜ ͟a̸ ̶̧p̷͞un̕͞͠
̧̧S̴͢͢é̢̕r̸̴i͠o̴u̴̸s̛͞͞

Oh.So,Karl was canonized?
Why do you wish to meet the Pope?

Im getting a wife by combat

I͠ ͝d͘͞o̷͘n't̷̛ ͟͝
͘I͟͠ ̵j͢ust ̧w̢a͠tchę͢d̡ ̧t̨he c̡e͘re̷m͢o͡n̸͝y͠

of course you are, you know why don't you just ya know do it the old terran way? flowers, kisses things I will not be mentioning. you know less blood on the linens this way

because im a warrior king and she is a warrior queen and im bad at anything else

well heres how to solve that, look on your console.

>a small book loads up called
>ROMANCE FOR DUMMIES VOLUME 1

I find it a fascinating read, you are all completely clueless and you need that thing to tell you what to do. I was considering writing hacking for dummies but that would still be above most people comprehension

H͘͟oẁ̧ el͟se̛ ̧w̕o̵u̷͘l̴d ̀͟y̴͠o̸u̕ ̸͡de͝c͟i̕͘d̵͞e͢͜ ̸̨͘o͘n̸ ̵y͢͠o͜u͟t ́̀͠bá̷̕tt̡̛͢le ͜͡c͝ǫ̕ḿ͢p̵̢̡a̴̕n̨̕íò̡̡n͞ ͞t̛͝h̀a͢n͟ wį̛̀t͘̕h̡͢ ̶a͡ ̧͝t̸̸r̢̀͘a̷i͢l̷̀ ́͝b̢̛͟y̵̵̵ ̷͠c͡ơ̴͞ḿ̡ba̵̢ţ̶̧
Wh͟a̶t̸ ̡w̡͡o̷͠ù̵l̴͜d̵ ̛͢f͘l͘o͘͠w̧̕ȩ̸ŕ̷s̢ ͡͠a̶̢͟nd ̸li͝n͘͜eǹ͞s̸ ha̢͞v͡e ̢̡͘t̢́͜ǫ̵͟ ̸̀d̸̨͝o ̨̕w̵̧͝í̡t̡͢h̀ ́t̶h̨a͠͠t̢?̡͜

I can't read

Yeah,that way works for the most part.
Though I recommended just kidnapping her and injecting chemicals for "love"

Works better and costs less.Though kidnapping a Rumar would be difficult.
Oh.
Hey,can you do me a favor?I'm planning on visiting sometime.

Could you check if the Meuse Argonne region is intact?
Hacking is comprehendable .So is romance.

For the most part at least.

they don't, ill explain when your older.

well....that explains a few things.

well press that microphone button and it will read itself to you

Where is the translation

rukkar, I swear to the omnissiah if you don't press that bright blue button and press rumar on the options, I am going to vent you

I don't see Rumarian,then again i can't read anything other than rumarian so

"I can though."

She snatches the romance books and reads attentively. "..Ooohh.."

its there, but never mind. how about I tell you about it instead

KNOCK IT OFF

That is to help me find a wife gives those back
that should work

okay I'm going to give it short and simple

say nice things to her, bring her a gift, when this combat starts disarm her quickly and effeciantly then wrestle. and finaly your married have fun. got it?

and who is your queen to be? where is she?

Khanin,Rippress of the Raltekian Imperium
and it is a contest it will not only be me,but other warriors and if i wrestle i may kill her

Why are you getting married so fast Rukaar?Wouldn't you guys like talk first or something?Just seems risky.I wouldn't just marry someone I didn't know.
Lyria please return that.
Well....

I mean,can you marry a corpse?Just saying,all you gotta do to get the elders off your back is marry someone.They don't have to be alive.

carter,i do no believe that is correct and the reason is because she is the only opition so far if someone who can talk shows up that will be fine

If you just marry Khanin after wrestling,then you can tell the elders to piss off while having wrestled.

Then you could like ignore her or something,I don't know.If you end up disliking her,don't Rumarians have divorces or something?

Or you know,just kill her.

Lo̴͜͞t̸s̢ ̸͜o̵̧͞f̡͜ ̶̨͢di͟͡t͜ch̡̢es ͟,̸͠͝ ́̕g̸͜ŗ̀a͠v͘ȩ͟ś̛,͢ ͜t͟͡r̷e̛͟e̴̛ś á̷n̵̡͘d̶͟ ̴̕o̕l̛d̸ ̵ş̀͝h̀el̀l͠͝s̴̵S̵̴h̷e̡͝s ͡t͘h̕e̛ ̸͡r̴̸i̴̷̛p̶̶er̛͟r̷ès͘͟ś͜ ̷̢ó͢f̵̢ ̸͠t̵hȩ̨͞ ͜u̧nc̛o̶̡͢mf͠o̴̸̡r̡͡͝t̡͞͝a͟͠b̴̡l̴͠y̴͘͝ ̷̛fr̀i͠e͝ǹ̷d̨l̵y̸̨ ̧͜p͝e͜ò̷̷p̛͟le̡͞

Okay,then.At least the Trial will be fun.
Just seems kinda foolish to get married to her just yet.Taking it slower might be smarter,you know?

welp that plan went to shit, but carters right, you don't have to have them alive to marry them

Well if you can find me a slower wife i will be fine with that

Is the,um,is the Cemetary still there?
I know,right?The way I see it,relationships should be done slowly and surely,ya know?Just cut it off if you don't enjoy it.Marriage seems troublesome.

Hmm.

Maybe.I'd need some time,obviously,but I could.

For now,you should do the Trial.Just don't marry her right then and there.Take your time.

If she refuses on that,then you guys probably won't have a happy marriage anyways.Communication and trust is key.

well i dont have forever,i trust you carter but i can't wait forever

It's fine.Just try not to marry her immediately.

See how she is,what her interests are.Maybe she would be a good wife,I don't know.

I̧t͝ ̵͠se̢͟e͡m̶̧̛s͢ ̧a̸ l̵͟í͢͞t̷tl̵̨e͠͠ ͡f̵ǫ͜͞r̨g̨ò͝t̶̷͞t̵̡͞ȩ͝n͟͜͠ ͝an̵d̛͢ o̡v̸͞é̵rg̵ro̕͞ẃ̧n ̷b̵u̴͜͞t̡͢ ̡i̶͝͠n̸͝t͜͡à̀c̛͡͠t̵͜ ̶̧͡an̛͞d̷͟ ̶́

I hope

Good.
Thank you,Prethoryn.
I would hope so too.

I also hope she won't be mad at what I got Astral to do,but whatever.

BUmp

Bumpo

another bump

She hands the book back.

Thank you though i cant read these they still may be of use

First of all, as the ambassador of Ploraxia to the federation, I believe we liquidated most, if not all of the mines. Second, the official blockade lasted for about three weeks. Third, we resumed trade with you. You, my friend, had no reason to attack.

Ah, yes. It is nice to meet you, Representative. Yes, I hope we can further your relations
You are an illiterate? Startling. Yes, and we need you to spend more on education, my friend, according to federation policy. You will be compensated if you cannot afford it.

My race has much riches though we enjoy spending them on weapons i can read rumarian not anything else

OOC: How do you imagine your characters to sound like? Mine probably would be something like Odo or Garak from ST:DS9.
Anyways, I have been practicing, how does this look like
>He writes a passage on a piece of paper with his pen.