Portfolio Thread

Here's mine, probably shit but I just transferred all of my remaining BTC into XLM, holding my 3 ETH and 3 LTC

Gonna get ripple here real soon

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mgSjeYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Solid bluechip portfolio, will be fine heading into Q2 next year.

note I bought DGB before the McAffee shill just based purely on momentum is was gathering. It's a shitcoin, but profit is profit.

One day I hope to have a portfolio similar to yours, I am just starting out but I'm taking every chance I can get- dips really don't scare me as I seem to have a Titanium hand with my LTC and ETH. You look like you're on the road to lamboland in no time friendo, I pray to God almighty I can get there with what I have

I've been doing this a few years now and had to take some big losses along the way to learn my lessons. You don't learn anything about trading in a bull market.
I've also learned to continuously cash out small percentages (10-20%) of the profit from successful trades each time. That way it can never be taken back.

Serious opinions please. I've missed all of the good moon missions so far. Do I have a chance?

Going to sell Verge when Wraith is announced. Should I put the gains into Stellar/REQ?

I don't see the point of this tapped out bags like litecoin and ethereum. If you want the exponential growth that you see all of your fellow neckbeards enjoying than you need to take a punt on some interesting projects with relatively low market cap.
And also I am brainlet and I don't understand why lumens are going to be valuable. the website says 95% were given away for free.

Zero LTC. In short, no

Why is everyone using the triangle app?
How is this for long term?

I made a very good decision and a very bad one

when is this app going to add a useable gains chart like blockfolio?

I fucking love shitcoins. If you're putting in less than 6 figures, you're not gonna make it buying top 10 coins

When did you get on XRB? They haven't even had their sure thing 10x yet.

blockfolio spys on you

nevermind, its in the new update derp

considering investments to ZRX, LINK, and REQ...

>only question is how much to put into them

You may make a buck but I think everyone is going to need some XLM if they plan on keeping it.

6 months ago, I actually bought at the summer peak. Then it went crashing back down and I quit crypto for 6 months

Buy ICX. Going to moon Q1.

Pretty happy with my holds actually. Sold my btc around 17k with 100% profit. Bought icx instead and snm and kept rest in Fiat for triggering low eth buys. Considering more xmr.

Any coins Im missing out to reach lamboland

ICX. Korean ETH and the big banks and Universities are going all in on this bitch

>
>blockfolio spys on you

Orly?

Definitely icx

How much should I put into XLM and REQ? Is ICX gonna make me rich if I dump a ton into it? Everything I have put in so far was to get a feel for exchanging and sending to a wallet.

Started w 350 a month ago, what do you think

Thoughts by EOY?

Also, one of the benefits of Delta Pro (the only right now actually) is getting the beta versions of the next update. So, now it also has the percentages view like Blockfolio.

Also, this next one introduces syncing between devices. Already using it without any issues. If you're still using Blockfolio, delete that shit.

R8

Shouldn't have bought Oyster pearl ath but it should shoot up again, if the devs deliver

>If you're still using Blockfolio, delete that shit

Just switched to Delta. Price values are actually accurate, hory shet

Which apps are u guys using?

Which app are you using?

What delta are app you guysing?

yea look at the permissions
it requires device ID and call information

illiteratefag

Lost about $12,000 this week lol.
Delta helps put things in perspective by focusing on total profits

It’s been a bad day, \biz\bros

Raiblocks

Holding these coins. $4k total. But I'm selling everything in few hours.

Will I make it?

ICX or futures?

REQ $1 when

The poor mans shill portfolio.

Owning litecoins, btc and eth at once is pointless. They're all dependent on btc anyway. Might as well own that

I want to buy PRL, is Etherdelta safe?

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

Mine is pretty risky I know, but amazon prime offers 1 day delivery on rope

No it's not, go to kucoin.

Just do Kucoin. EtherDelta has issues with a redirect to a pshing scam

After what just happened with their hack, you're better off just doing it on KuCoin dude

Muthafucking XVG grown from 180 to 600+

TFW shitcoins outperform good tech. same boat user. Hopefully long term will be better for IOTA

What app is that