Setting has a tree of life/world tree

>setting has a tree of life/world tree
>setting has goblins
>setting has orcs
>setting has dragons
What are some other red flags?

>Setting is made by someone as autistic as OP

Would a Shrubbery of Life be less offensive?

I guess the other are because it's too generic but what is wrong with a world tree?

>OP uses a warhammer image
>OP uses a frog image
>OP image has a facebook or funnyjunk filename
What are some other red flags?

I'll tell you what's a red flag: An Op who somehow assumes that a setting is bad just because it has a trope he doesn't like. The DM, your fellow players, and how well the story unfolds are all far more important than where you're in Ye Olde Englande or whatnot.

>tfw my setting has all of these things
There's a lot of fun to be had with cliches, you know.

>setting has humans
Just GoT my shit up fampaii.

The Bonsai Tree of Life
The Cactus of Life
The Bromeliad of Life.
The Mistletoe of Life.
The Venus Flytrap of Life and Death.
The Kudzu of life.
Really, any plant could make an interesting mythological life bringer. What's so wrong with Trees?

No, that's just retarded. OP is a fag, as usual.

What's wrong with dragons? Or a tree of life at that matter, I have one in my setting as a pilgrimage place for most Druidic pagan religions, and dragons are fun.

But user, a setting needs reltable humans to self-insert into in order to be successful.

shit I never heard of tree of life as much as the other things but I'm using it right now just to piss off op

Those are all perfectly fine cliches and there's nothing inherently wrong with them.

Not a red flag bogeyman, but having a setting without regular humans can be really fun if done right. Other races then cease to be 'like humans but..."

Also elves, dwarves, hobbits, orcs are kinda boring to me.

Then the players can play humans only. :^)

>tree of lyfe
>goblyns
>aeorcs
>draegyns
phew, I'm safe

could not agree more, plenty of fantastic games or settings use tired fucking tropes and find fun/creative ways to spin them into a good story/experience. Fuck OP with his "meta"think

>Arboraeum Vitaeius
>Gheoblynoids
>Oh-huruk-khanites
>Dreagoliaths

Shitposting with a bait OP with pointless greentext is a major red flag!

Seriously, why do people have to be so pleb? They should be able to stand a small measure of fantasy in fucking fantasy.

I'm glad Veeky Forums is turning more and more vitrolically against these "red flag" threads because they're the second most boring way we've ever complained about stuff.