/CHAINLINK MEGATHREAD/

This is literally your last chance to buy cheap Link before eurocucks will wake up and pump it.

After Christmas money arrive, Link will be 1$.

We took a short test flight into low orbit, soon the moon my friend, now pls show vagine and breets

This is not the humour approved by a fellow link marine. We are gentlemen. Sell your bags now.

This.

Literally stop. I am accumulating right now. Came late to the party but managed to buy the dip.

Hoping to buy all my bags at .47/link avg.

LINK NO BUENO. DON'T BUY LINK. IT WON'T GO x23 you filthy goyi- I mean, fellow anons.

DELET this shit thread

.50 is a steal right now. Easily 1.00 in a couple of days. 4.00 early march. 15.00 eoy 2018.

use those funds to pay for your potty training.

Nigga please. Yo moms licks my ass. Ask her. Go!

sitting on 14 links, we'll see

It's minimum 25$ EOY 2018

> Link will be 1$
i doubt $ can drop that low

It's not your "last chance" to do anything, you fucking retards. There's still plenty of time. Even when it's $1, there is still so much profit to be made. The best shill I can give for LINK is just read about it. Do actual research.

I FOMO'ed and bought 25k LINK yesterday. I actually looked into it because of the memes and seems like a legit project. Did I fuck up?

My other holdings are:

BTC
BCH
ETH
XRB
XMR

LINK is now 10% of my holding

its abandonware
sergey doesn't care about this shitcoin anymore

You need to upgrade your FUD. EOY announcement was too strong.

what was it? did sergey finally found his secret key and cashed out?

Sergey basically rode a golden bull into the Colosseum, killed all the FUDders, and golden doves poured forth from his open hands.

> Sergey basically rode a golden bull into the Colosseum
so now he's going to be eaten by bears like every other weekly link pnd he does?

whales will keep the price below 0.6-0.7 cent, only announcment can make it break 1 dollar and announcment already made a few days ago, it can take months for another one, like it did before. high chances link stay under 1 dollar until end of q1/start of q2.

I need to do things, stop making me so hard I can't walk.

> 15.00 eoy 2018
Jeez, you are autistic. That is way too low.

May as well just hold

several whales pumping link, only to dump this project has been abandoned...no updates, no news, no nothing for the last month lol,
also called swift and asked about it,
they denied everyclaim of a partnership, so ye gl

You're not going to make it

Faggot got my link at 15c, no cheap link for you because you are fucking retarded for coming this late to the party

More memes please

Don't listen to those other fucktards, Link $70 eoy 2018

>its another sergey & steve shill their shitcoin thread

Why not 1000$ EYO?

LINK $250 EOY 2018 WOOOOOO

OP here

yes, I'm Sergey. Hello!

if big true big if

if i had a street to shit on for every time i read this