TRON + OBIKE = MOON

Amerifags FUDing right now have no idea how HUGE this partnership is... OBIKE is a very very big company and it is GROWING fast. These bikes are EVERYWHERE in Singapore and they are spreading globally - think UBER.

This also goes to show that TRON is NOT all hype. If you are not in TRX now, enjoy staying poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

o.bike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny, I actually drove past 2 large groups of fucking cyclists today on my way to work, as well as several lone wolf cyclists.

Maybe Americans don't have the cyclist problem as much but in Australia they are a real fucking hassle. If Tron is going to market to these fucking cyclist faggots I'd love to make money of them.

what do they do with TRON though lol

Their payment systems will be built on the TRON network... it's real world adoption by a large company of a decentralized platform. I can't stress how big this news is... it's like McAfee shilling x100

>muh bicycle coin
>cling cling
HAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAAHHA

poorfag with 4k tron right now @ .03

how will I do?

lol, 6 thrd in few min. how desperate to drop bags. news is fucking shit.

Burgers don't ride bike
Don't understand bike sharing
Never heard of one of the biggest bike share companies in the world
Don't bother

>600 sats by tomorrow morning
screencap this

Kekekekekekek

splendid

gonna add some input since i'm from singapore...obike actually is a really big thing meaning you can find it at every MRT station (that's our subway) and HDB (that's our government housing projects).

i can safely say it's pretty huge here and more or less ubiquitous with daily usage, but it has its fair share of competitors (the bike sharing industry here is an oligopoly)

just some insight for those unfamiliar with it all.

>tfw 60k trx and slowly swing trading it on these waves

dont underestimate this partnership

this is concrete and practional partnership whit real life, so i see this bullish news from Tron

and Tron is quite new project, so this is maybe just beginning

remember, that Amazon etc, big companyes started small things

mfw tron starts mooning

I own 12000 Tron

How much am I going to have in USD in say 6-12 months?

solid post user

about 80% less than you have now because the coin is overhyped overpriced trash

Why is TRX going to go up if they're going to use ocoins? is that like a fork or what?

yeah, many dont know about Tron and dont know this news yet

i see this news bullish, i wouldnt be suprised if Tron triple its price coming week when people hear this news and maybe magazines writes articles about it

30k tron here, how do I trade on swings ? What are signs that a dip will come ?

I did you one up and actually just took a lift down to the void deck (our communal first floor) to show the areas which most HDBs have to store these category of bikes. The government has put a strong push on bike sharing due to the fact that Singapore is a really small country and doesn't have the capacity for a lot of cars so they want to rely on public transportation and bike sharing as a solution for the "last mile" trips from home/work to the MRT station. I can see a future in the partnership

>Ameriburgers cycling
kek if only obike applied to electric scooters we'd be interstellar

quotes:

OBike It looks it is with 10mil users. Imagine you load 100TRX on your phone for $X.00 or say $5 for fun and then pay with phone as you use. Reduces the card fees for the company. This is going to happen with the others on the team with Tron. Its like paypal, if I have 100 in my account and I send it to you and you have paypal its in the ecosystem so paypal gets all the fees. Remove the card processors etc. Good Luck out there! Peak it,

o.bike/

Obike is one of the largest sharing economy companies active in 20 countries across Europe, Asia and Australia with 10 million users. Obike will launch sharing bike application and Ocoin based on #TRON #trx

Bump

>overhyped
Your autism is showing. Literally no one outside a few biz posters know. New partnership announced today just quadrupled my faith

>over priced

Ahhh yes .03/ coin so expensive

Go back to investing $50 in your btc bud

>fucking BIKES
HAHAHAHA GET A CAR POORFAGS

even in america bikes are popular. unless your next door neighbor is a fucking tumbleweed

this is manipulated to shit so that you exactly cant do this. You might take some super long and slow swings, sure. But you will lose in the end.
>to the moon my ass
fucking retards in here

>Literally no one outside a few biz posters know.
there is - at this very moment - a fucking competition running on binance. The faggot with most trading volume wins lambo.
>nobody knows
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID GOOK SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

look. meme lines. proof the contrary, you cant.