Infinity General - Maximus edition

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where Maximus will protect your smile if you get behind him.

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Catalog of fluff, dossiers, and unit models
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Rules wiki (now updated with HSN3 content):
infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup:
mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO-Uv_G4cY91ZfMy3rWOKDQL1cl7YyYzf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5JWn6xciCkYcBaTLGs6_FmFiZtCk2zm

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ
pastebin.com/PJaETXMV

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>RPG previews (+ a couple scans)
mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

onepagerules.com/portfolio/double-tap/
meta-chemistry.com/index.php/2017/07/06/list-building/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for TAG-kins.

anyone tried double tap? any good? (supposedly infinity lite)
onepagerules.com/portfolio/double-tap/

I remember reading it sometime last month but I didn't try it because I already have Infinity.

fair point, was mainly wondering if i'd be a good stepping stone for an absolute noob.

Wonder how many times he was slain by a well-timed backstab?

Stepping Stones and beginner's armies are dumb. Go balls deep in what you like

I don't think it's a good idea, first you'd waste time learning rules for a game you won't play in the end, and then you'd go into Infinity with misconceptions from another game.

Or is it taggie? TAGgy?

Well there's TAG-kin, fullblood TAGs, pygmy TAGs, and King TAGs.

Yeah, it's better to introduce people through the icestorm or red veil packet

TAG-kin- yan huo and ani

fullblood TAGs-lizard and squalos

pygmy TAGs- geckos and xeodrons

and King TAGs- jotum and maggy

This look about right?

See, I was thinking that Pygmy TAGs are the remote ancillaries and/or G:Servants for their size, and to keep with the theme Geckos and Xeodrons are fullblood TAGs, and Dire TAGs are like the Anaconda, Iguana, and Scarface, King TAGs are Cutters, Maggy, Avatar, Jotum types.

Yan Huo, Anathematics, Achilles, and the Su Jian are definitely TAG-kin though.

REMs as pygmy sounds good. g;servant bots are larval TAGs?

>We PokeTAGs now!

I know no one really cares about my B- level painting but here are some Kuang Shi and a celestial guard I finished yesterday.

Nah, it's good to sometime see bread and butter paintjobs.

I share the same opinion. Hence why I often post what I paint.

Okay so this is probably a retarded question.

But if my guy moves, my opponent decalres a BS aro at me, and then my guy shoots.
We make a face-to-face.

If my opponent rolls higher, he cancels my shot.
But if I have a burst fire of 3, does he cancel *all* the shots? Or just one?

I've seen much worse. Good job.

All the ones lower.

So t# is 12 for both. You roll 11, 4, 1
He rolls 5

He cancels 4 and 1, you cancel his 5.

You cancel all the shots your roll higher than, unless the opponent rolls a critical.

For example

You need 13, opponent needs 15
You roll a 12, 8, and 5 while opponent rolls a 14.
12, 8, and 5 are canceled while the 14 does the effect of damage.

Lets say instead of a 12 you rolled a 13 (crit).

8 and 5 are canceled because they're still lower than the opponent's 14, while the opponent's 14 is canceled because you rolled a critical hit against hit.

Clear enough?

I've tried it with 15mm figures and all the distances halved for a super portable game. Worked well.

I'm not sure how well it'd work as an Infinity primer though. The concepts are similar but Infinity is such a complex game when you're learning it that you don't want to be mis-remembering stuff.

Riiiiight yeah, of course.
Thanks guys, I'm a moron.

Looking good fellow servant of the State-Empire.
Here's some of my recent efforts. Still need to figure out how I'm gonna base my ISS.

Your HVT looks purty gud and your Pheasant rank is reminding me of Star War's imperial guard.

Cheers!
I actually use the Dragon Lady as a Sophotect, and her little piggy as a Yudbot.

Ran a TAG list for the first time the other night.
I finally understand what they say when they mean TAGs warp the list around themselves.

My opponent Haqqislam desperately held off my glorious Yu Jing TAG while I went nuts with its sheer destructive power. I expected Guija Squadrons to underperform but I'll be damned. It was horrifying. 14 BS and a MultiHMG does the trick.

But I like a jackass spent my Killer Hacker ninja removing his suppressive fire models and brought no normal hacker.

We both then realized next turn he could spend 3 orders crawling prone on rooftops towards my tag, then spend 3 more Hacking it with Total Control. It worked, and we called the game once I failed to bring it down on my next turn before he ran train on me with my own TAG.

It felt like more than usual me and my opponent moved very few models around, but the game was decided by those models.

That's a neat idea. I just resorted to a spec-ops model and using the YJ servant bots I got from the JSA support pack.

Yeah, TAGs can be attention craving divas like that. Even when POS can be canceled by a command token, it's usually done the damage you don't want it to.

There is life after a child. Also I paint and play miniatures with my daughters, it's a very interesting meta of "I want all the girls" and "ugh, but *I* wanted to win, not *her*" with paint schemes ranging from all pink to polkadots and some that actually 'stay in the lines' with colors that make sense.

Anyway, when the child is too young to walk you'll have time to do stuff. It's the stage of around two to right before they start doing simple math where the real gap will be.

Life is a long haul, especially where hobby gaming is concerned. I still see geezers I know get together to play games for systems that went out of print in the 80s.

>I failed to bring it down on my next turn
Were you out of command tokens?

made a propaganda poster for terrain

wrong pic, that one was unfinished

alternate version. says "patriotism, innovation, defence" stuff like that

Why is the Hsien Godzilla?

Right, I was expecting this comment, guess I'll have to tweak it after all. Little fade in should do.

Fukin saved.

Because the Emperors finest are giants among men who watch over the faithful Yu Jing citizens. Remember to do your part. Report any suspicious activity to your local police and always cooperate with any Imperial Agents you meet.

Me and my friend are still learning. This was our first game introducing Hacking rules and tags. (Hackers haven't really done work in our other games.) We haven't tried command tokens yet.
Based on your comment though I think I know the next ruleset we should try to introduce.
My group has less than 20 games under our belt between us.

IMO those are fine. My own are pretty much on the same level and I`m happy how they look on the table

Hackers are super situational. Contrary to popular belief, they are NOT the game's wizards.

Command tokens should be introduced right after O:I type intro games. Without them so many things are OP(like hacking, fireteams, etc).

Being able to use a command token to do a coordinated order to get 4 models to move and go in to suppression fire is a particularly strong maneuver...as well as medic rerolls(otherwise pano would be screwed).

There is a bit of a learning curve toward TAGs.

Remember when possessed a TAGs stats drop to move 4-4 CC 13 BS 12 WIP 11. It still has the size, armor, and wounds to wreak some havoc, but nearly as dominant as before.

It doesn't hurt to keep a friendly in base to base with it just in case it gets possessed. That way it's engaged and with a now low CC score is unlikely to break free all that easily.

Cover it with a KHD, HD, or AHD to stop enemy hackers from getting to it.

HD and AHD can possess it again for your side in active or ARO (just remember it's in a null state still). Remember Exorcism is not an ARO program.

Meta-chemistry finally has a new podcast out:
meta-chemistry.com/index.php/2017/07/06/list-building/

So I've been playing all GW titles for quite some time now (5 or so years at least) and am starting to think about coming and exploring the work yonder and Infinity really caught my eye.

I have a rough idea of the army I want to start but with little in the way of Infinity around my area I am wondering if anyone here would have tips on how to enter this hobby?

>I have a rough idea of the army I want to start
Which one?

Nomads probably, their free nature appeals to me but I don't know how they work on the tabletop.
If I did I would go for all their crazy stuff and convert them to suit some sort of theme.

Is there some sort of Infinity package to use with virtual tabletops?

Well, if you like Nomads, splitting Icestorm is the way to go. You get a Nomads starter and a buddy to play with.
As for playstyle, Nomads best troops are medium infantry and they like to fight dirty. They're meh in straight engagements, so you have to learn how to tip the odds in your favour moreso than say ALEPH or PanO. But they are very good at taking objectives.

i don't which way to go?

So how accepted are conversions and the like in the infinity scene?

Because of the wide variety of loadouts compared to the number of sculpts for a given profile, they're well accepted, like proxies.
Although they're not really that common, given the nature of Infinity models.

Couldn't help myself have to share my beasties.

MOLDLINES

So my Infinity RPG campaign has been a rousing success so far, so I decided to commission artwork of one of the characters.

This is the PC's Tactical Officer and liaison with the Black Hand. She mostly acts as the Voice With an Internet Connection giving the PCs mission objectives, hints and warnings.

I like Double Tap but it's not a good doorway to Infinity. Red Veil and Icestorm are both purpose-built for this, and you can re-purpose the missions to be doable with a small collection of any faction's miniatures.

Double Tap is a fine game to play by itself against people who you'll never get into Infinity though. I use it to play WWII skirmish as well (rebranding special rules like Hacker for Demoralize and so on), and it's very good in that context.

Delicious ZR.

How's the system? I haven't really paid much attention to the RPG. Are the books even out for backers yet?

I want to meet the people who designed and approved the parts fit on the sniper Tuareg. And then kick them both in the crotch.
Fucking piece of shit model does not go together properly.

When I was assembling RV I was bracing for that model to be the hardest as that's what warcors and people who got it first were saying, but waddaya know it put together rather fine and easily. Instead it was this random flipping Zhanshi that gave me the most excruciating trouble of not fitting together.

I do think they made a small mistake with the haqq half rules-wise by including a guy with whom they have an unintuitive ruling of the interaction between marksmanship and breaker, as well as having a sniper where a regular rifle for the hacker/doctor profiles would've been a lot more preferable to field.

These are quite fine! They're all based, painted, with fire arcs clearly marked out. You're not fielding bare metal and people like me really appreciate that.

The system is pretty awesome. I was already a fan of Mutant Chronicles 3rd ed and it works quite well, especially for online games.

The only complaint I have had is that the Acquisition system is a little random for some of my player's tastes. It's very similar to the purchasing system from Shadowrun 4th edition, albeit streamlined.

>Catgirl
>Glasses
>Zettai Ryouiki
>Pleated skirt
>Tough and competent Because you don't get to be an agent of the Black Hand without being so.
>Dem tits

I had a similar problem with the female Fusilier's leg in Operation Icestorm but i cam up with a hack to solve this problem. Just stick a little green stuff into the join, then pull it apart while the green stuff is still moist and clean up the excess so that there's a little green stuff on both surfaces, then superglue the green stuff covered surfaces together. it makes a very strong bond quickly and fills the gap at the same time.

Can I draw her bullying Felix?

I do a similar thing with a sliver of paper when there's a metal piece giving me trouble. Did that with Grim Angus's wrist (has a separate hand holding a long gun), his gun bent and broke off before his wrist did.

I hope you mean sexual bullying.

Sure. Why not.

How frequently do they release sectorals? I really like Yu Jing but don't really like their sectorals. I then realized all my favorite Yu Jing units weren't in either. Now I find myself dreaming of an Invincible Army sectoral with linkable Zuyong and Zanshis. It feels weird that Zanshis can't be taken in either sectoral. It makes sense lore-wise but doesn't make sense to me when neither sectoral uses them but they are the guys in starter packs (well it makes sense from a cheeky company standpoint). I want linkable terracota soldiers bad man. And to field tiger soldiers to support a fireteam. Screw the Imperial Service.

Get a 2 player starter pack and go nuts. Icestorm or Red Veil. pick one based on model selection.

I field worse painted guys all the time. And they are all completely painted. Good shit. I like the one guy with the different helmet. Nice detail work on the 4 eyes. Yeah mold lines suck but shit man. These are meant to be played with

Okay.

kek

>gay furry posting is back

They release sectorial rules with a major rules expansion, or sometimes early like with USAriadna's pack, so like every couple of years.

Luckily for you, the Invincible Army is slated to be the next Yu Jing sectorial to come out with a major rules expansion update, along with various other sectorials. It's pretty anticipated, and from the rumors, heresay, and minor confirmations from staff, that expansion (working title Acheron falls) is to come out within a year, at most two, possibly even just a few months. They take their sweet time releasing things, as you should know from being familiar with the game, even the HSN3 expansion was delayed like six months from its target date to get it more "right". Originally, it seems their plan was to release the "White banner" sectorial meant to represent state forces on Svalarheima/Huang Di (that is to say Daofei, Guilang, Shaolin monks, Zhanshi, Hac Tao, and maybe the Tiger Soldier) but now it's confirmed invincibles are next, which is more to your liking (Zuyong, Yan Huo, etc.). Tiger Soldiers were revealed to be part of the Invincible army due to their Dossier released with Operation Red Veil. The Haqqislam side of that was confirmed to be double dipping starter for the Ramah Taskforce Sectorial Army like CA's starter is for Onyx so it's possible that most of the units from O:RV are to be found in IA (although unlikely due to the Hsien being ISS).

That being said, vanilla YJ is still pretty strong due to the support Zhanshi, remotes, and skirmishers provide to the HI, you just can't field full AVA 5 Zuyong without being insane. Still kind of irked they released Zhanshi SWC instead of a CG SWC.

Ermm, wow.

This is the first time an NPC from one of my RPG campaigns has gotten fan art.

It feels pretty good.

Her boyfriend's going to be pissed, though.

He's a Dogface. Nice knowing you,
Felix.

In my headcanon Felix has had a bad experience with a wolf pupnik back when he was still a slave and is terrified of canines
Then gets stuck behind enemy lines with McMurrough one day who keeps acting like the Scotsman from Samurai Jack

It never left.

Please draw a 4-panel comic of this!

Panel 1: Dogface boyfriend opens the door. "Miranda, honey I'm ho- WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Panel 2: Terrified Felix. "W--wait! This isn't want it looks like!

Panel 3: Dogface transforms.

Panel 4: Felix running for his life. Dogface chasing after him. "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!"

MIranda clutching on to his waist. "No wait! I can explain!"

It definitely did. This thread either has namefags being fags or furry fags being fags. Both forces are to faggy to exist in the same instance so one inevitably gets pushed to the side to make way for the others faggotry.

It's a constant struggle between faggots and the people that just want to talk about little tin miniatures.

I'm surprised you guys haven't fucked off to /qst/ with Felix Quest yet. That sounds right up your alleys.

Here's an idea! If Furry/anime Kemono posting really pisses you off so much, maybe you should find a different game whose lore doesn't include furry and kemonomimi right out of the box.

Just a crazy thought.

Maybe you shouldn't try to push your gay furry fanfiction.

How about that.

>It definitely did.
As the guy who draws Felix, I'm constantly here. I just don't want to be an attention whore (like right now). But I had to draw that catgirl.

>I'm surprised you guys haven't fucked off to /qst/ with Felix Quest yet.
Fuck no, I hate quests and I'm glad they're gone.

And to make it more on topic, had a game against Seraph MO today (as Corregidor). I knew a TAG was coming, so I prepared some anti-TAG weapons... But we had rolled Deadly Dance as the scenario and I did not prepare a list with Geckos in it.
HRL is more effective at dealing with armour than I thought, but it does not replace a Missile Launcher or Panzerfausts. Maybe I should have taken a DEP Tomcat after all.

Interestingly it turned out that both me and the guy are stubborn dopes that want to make a sub-optimal unit work. Him with the Seraph and me with Wildcats. Do you guys have any favourite units you keep using, meta be damned?

>complaining about fanart, humour and lewds
Oh no, signs of a fandom of a decent size! Lackaday!

Fuck off you salty bastard.

As the guy who DMs the campaign Miranda is a part of, thanks again!

>Furry faggotry means there's lots of fans.
Or just a small niche wants to push some furry gay fanfiction because they're sad quests are gone so they can't be gay furry spamming the board with sergals or whatever else.

>As the guy who draws Felix,
Seriously consider suicide as a career option.

Why are you so mad user? Did a chimera kill your TAG?

I did, but it does not pay very well. And I need money for all that expensive equipment to draw catboys with.

Fun Fact;
You don't need to get paid when you're dead.

>Are the books even out for backers yet?
Core book's in final error-checking. I believe version 8.3 is the last before the printer-ready version.

>Do you guys have any favourite units you keep using, meta be damned?

>Tiger Soldiers.
Sure, they're good as one on paper, but I like running multiple plus they're up there as my favorite models.

>Zhanshi
Lets me run fluffy state troop lists even if I'm better off saving 2-6 points downgrading the three or so to Keisotsu. Plus I painted them nicely so they look cool.

>Djanbazans (+Hafza) core link.
I've come to realize they're better off outside of a link as one or two, as they're rather slow and expensive otherwise, but dang it they're cool on the table and it's hilarious when they hard counter something.

I've come to terms that the Pheasant Rank red fury isn't as good as I hoped it would be because in the end those 35 points can be better suited to a camo skirmisher, but I still use it.

Other favorite units of mine tend to be pretty in line with meta so they're rather disqualified: Assassin Ayyar (especially with new model), Ghazi Muttawi'ah (legitimately play it for the fluff and looks but the rules are icing), Al Fasid, Saladin, Fiday, Haramaki, Hac Tao, Hsien HMG, Shaolin Monks (have one painted as an airbender), Weibing remote
Nah, Chimera's a girl. He's probably salty at McMurrough or other Dog Warriors. McMurrough more likely given that he works for Nomads and is a tough beast to take down that also deals a lot of damage. Or maybe I'm salty. I dunno, take any supposition with a grain of salt.

Just for you, aniki.

I could actually see the Hsien double dipping based on his sculpt and lore to my understanding, but thank you, this is the kind of info i'd been looking for. My Google Fu has been proven weak.

>Still kind of irked they released Zhanshi SWC instead of a CG SWC.
I can totally see where you are coming from. ISS could really use those guys. CG with Sp. Weapons sounds sexy since they can buddy up and point defense for heavys like crane. Even though I wanna play glorious peoples propaganda army and not scary jackboot secret police army.
I like Zhanshis myself but special weapons on them seem hard to justify given their poor stats, mediocre costs and a Zhanshi with any given weapon being outdone by another soldier with the same or similar weapon albiet at higher cost.
I pretty much just like them for scults, for lore, and for the fact that they are the only 12pt or less Yu Jing troops I have. Screw the JSA 9pt prick.

So before Salty McButthurt ruins the thread, let's talk about the RPG.

The Core Book is in final error checking, version 8.3. I got a little frustrated with the delays, but now that it's out I'm glad I was patient. It uses the Modiphius 2d20 system used in Mutant Chronicles and the new Conan RPG. Apparently it was based on the Infinity tabletop game's mechanics and after playing a few sessions, I can really fell the similarity. In fact, the Infinity RPG really does emulate a lot of the mechanics of the tabletop game pretty well.

So about my campaign.

I have elected not to use the standard "Wilderness of Mirrors" campaign model. Instead, the PCs are all a deniable Black Ops team working for the Nomads with Miranda as their Tactical Officer.

The other party members include:

Kobel: A Rodinan Cossack Dogface with Spetznaz training. Kobel's mother hated him just for existing and horribly abused him while drinking away her veteran's pension. He joined the army to prove her wrong, but ended up spending most of his life savings to save her when she called him from the hospital, dying of cancer and cirrhosis and desperate to make amends.

Rodrigo: An Ex-Military Orders Crusader Brethren who was ejected from the Military Orders and excommunicated for refusing orders that would have effectively abandoned a group of civilians to the Combined Army's advance.

Camilla Blanco: An ex Pan O Tech-Bee from Varuna. Her older sister was killed in a Libertos bombing, and when she joined the PMC to earn a resurrection license for her older sister, the Church refused. Her older sis was an Indigo Spec Ops and she had a Black Mark on her record that the Church could not discuss due to the seal of Confession.

(Continued)

>furry gay fanfiction
>catgirls and catboys
>furry

Nigga, Daktaris fit well into the 10% range and Dog Faces are werewolves. There's more furry in The Elder Scrolls than in INFINITY.

The RPG was a mistake.

I for one like ti avoid the usual staples from time to time. Not all of them and not all the time, but still.

>Tiger Soldiers
Oh man, I kinda have this with Hellcats. I like pushing to have all the -cat units in one list and using an HMG Hellcat just because I have two different models for it has proven to be a challenge.

Feng: Feng is an ex-Triad. Her father was a Red Pole in the Yellow Lotus Triads on Yutang. Once, when she was little she defied her father's express orders and entered the family garage, only to be traumatized by a huge tub of hydrochloric acid with a body dissolving in it. Feng spent her entire life trying to get out of the "family business" but got drawn back into it anyway, until Miranda offered her a way out.

Nakia: An ex-Druze TAG pilot. She was originally born on Borak but her parents where killed when she was little by the Hassassins for conspiring against Haqqislam. She decided to steal her TAG and betray the Druze when they ordered her to Kick the Dog (Burn down a hab block full of innocent people just to flush out one target). She ended up on the Bakunin looking for work as an independent Merc and the rest is history.

The party's first mission was against the Druze society.

The campaign picks up 6 months after the events of Infinity: Outrage. The Druze are on the Warpath. They learned how to replicate Grade-5 and have been flooding the market with it. Recently, they tried to seize a Nomad gas mining platform in the Mitra system (Varuna). Miranda's team were ordered to teach the Druze a lesson by hitting them right in the wallet.

The first mission was to hit a Druze drug deal on Shentang in an isolated part of Kuraimori. The Druze were selling Grade-5 to the Yakuza and it was a chance to seize the Druze' shuttle and download it's navcomp. The Druze and the Yakuza were not expecting to get hit by a Dog Solider and a TAG. However, the Yakuza had an ace in the hole, a renegade Ninja.

The Ninja was killed by heavy flamers but not before damaging Nakia's TAG.

The party had a chance to rest in Sakuramachi after this, and Miranda tipped them off to the chance to hit a Yakuza Shadow Depository and steal loads of gangster blood money. However, unbeknownst to the PCs this particular Gumi were in deep with the Tatenokai.

Keep in mind I'm paraphrasing from discussions I've seen from browsing here and the official forums, as well as the occasional Beasts of War interview with "Bostria."

Couple reasons I'm irked about the Zhanshi SWC release:

It wasn't really needed as they're mostly for sectorial play in a faction which doesn't have its sectorial for at least a year.

They had a good streak going with ISS updates that a CG SWC box to supplement the new ISS starter would've been more useful to YJ players overall, as it lets you play Kuang Shi, and it would've supplement the new guy from the Dire Foes box so you could field a beautiful core link of guard like for that Dire Foes situation that was the sequel to RV.

Also Zhanying were designed but not with a general release yet and could've used a box or blister as well, along with Shikami or any other release for YJ would've been preferable.

Morlok says hello to my entire celguard linkteam +1 Yudbot. Morlok is love, Morlok is life.

The run on the Yakuza shadow depository didn't go nearly as well. The node was hidden in a shipping company in Sakuramachi, this place was a Yak front and being used by the Takenokai as a staging area for terror attacks.

The players disguised themselves as repair crews and the Camilla managed to hack her way into the Yakuza's ALEPH isolated network and plant a false shipping entry. They slipped into the yard in a stolen delivery truck. Camilla and Feng headed for the building where the Shadow Depository node was while Nakia and Kobel headed into the warehouse while Rodrigo hid in the back of the truck. Nakia and Kobel promptly walked into a huge warehouse only to be confronted by a group of heavily armed Tatenokai, who were told that NO ONE else was supposed to be there that late at night.

Nakia and Kobel did a bang up job keeping the Tatenokai terrorists talking (and not shooting them) while Camilla and Feng sent their new Stempler Zond onto the roof and hacked the node through its repeater.

Eventually, the inevitable happens and the shooting starts. One of the Tatenokai tries to execute Nakia, but she rolls INCREDIBLY well and manages to grapple the terrorist. At the same time, Rodrigo jumps out of the truck and hits them with a burst from his Combi-Rifle.

With gunfire erupting from the warehouse, they now have the attention of the Imperial Service and 6 turns to finish their work and run before a Dropship carrying a Crane Agent and 5 Celestial Guard arrive and bring the full fury of the Dragon down on everyone there.

At this point, Kobel takes a wound and shifts into Dog warrior form. He starts tearing the shit out of the Terrorists. However, they activate the Remotes they had on standby and soon Kobel is being chewed up pretty badly by 3 terrorists and a Weibing volley-firing Combi-Rifles at him.

At the same time, some Yakuza toughs come out of the building to see who's hacking their node and shooting at each other. They see Feng and Camilla crouched behind some cars and open up on them with Chain Rifles. Feng is already almost dead.

Camilla's Remote opens fire from the roof and pins down the gangsters as Camilla just finishes the hack, stealing a boatload of e-currency.

The Party books it and escape with 1 turn left, but now they have another problem. Kobel shifts back into human form and promptly collapses. One of the Tatenokai grabbed a MULTI rifle from their weapons cache and shot him in Anti-materiel mode. Kobel is bleeding to death.

Some quick thinking and a lucky roll by Camilla saves Kobel and the group make it back through the drainage tunnels to the Trade Mission.

They are now headed for Sol and the city of San Diego to destroy the main Druze drug lab.

When they do break in, they're going to find more lurking in that place than just drug manufacturing.

>That one morlock that rolled extra movement, V:NWI/Dogged, or extra armor.

>that one morlock who gets close enough to sneak to my team through a flank on first turn

>that one morlock who moves up in B2B and chain rifle my whole link team
>I dodge, not successful with all of them, losing a few. Enough to makes the Morlock's points back for sure.

>Morlock somehow makes all the armor saves from overlooking HMG and/or combi and has at it again.

This specific situation has happened at least half a dozen times when I'm going second (or sometimes first) and is the reason I most often remove orders from the smaller combat group with more warbands with my command token.

Despite laying mines and perimeter weapons this still sometimes catches me due to their stealth and high PH to dodge such speed bumps.

This is why Morlocks are one of the most under-rated units in the game.