MOON

IT'S HAPPENING $1 TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkBa6H_-8TI
youtu.be/LR4XNqrqxrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it isn't.

t. Link Major

Stop trying to PnD this coin Pajeet. We don't need Veeky Forumsfags to buy and pump this. Sergey is doing that himself with his institutional investors. It isn't going to $1 until March next year at the earliest.

nt pajeet

1$ EOY

Screencap

Whatever, got burned so many times by this shit I told myself I will never buy it
This I was a teollcoin to make newfags lose all their money, that's why it gets shilled here on Veeky Forums aka trollcenter
I don't care if it hits 1 million dollars I will never ever ever going to buy it

kek, the worst of FUD. Buy now or die poor. Eurocucks are waking up and pump it like you've never seen before

Ya I know buy now or stay poor. You guys know if the manage to get swift that’s only 2019.

Be honest with yourself, believe it’s a good coin., I do but it’s not even close yet,

I own the coin believe me.. but it’s a long term hold. Sergey eoy announcement was nothing.

You faggotd patience will rub thin and sell. Verge will rise faster then this coin. Then will come back and buy link cheaper..

Keep the faith but really I will make 5x before u make 2x at this point.

It's not going anywhere this year. Don't FOMO into this token yet.

You need to stop focusing on shilling on here and start focusing on getting exposure to normies, like on reddit

Nothing will moon this coin more than some decent exposure. seriously outside of Veeky Forums and autists barely anyone knows this coin even exists.

Good, keep it that way so you can accumulate
Why would you want pajeets on r/cryptocurrency all over this coin?
This is a white coin!

I agree. Normies will be in eventually if this hype is worth its salt.

>This is a white coin!
youtube.com/watch?v=AkBa6H_-8TI

Nice just bought 100k

Yeah I talked to my dad (he works at ChainLink) and he said it's going to hit $5 by EOY

I have double your stack. 1$ eoy

fucking shitlink get to 4000 sat so I can sell you without lose

It can crash to 3000 any minute now

Your dad... is Rory?!

whales dumped and don't give a fuck, otherwise we would have 5500 sat by now

chainlink is a veddy good goin, sir.. yourd are going do be veddy veddy rich, sir..

youtu.be/LR4XNqrqxrU

LINK will make me happy in 2 years. Its gonna be fun watching all the new memes. I want to see Sergey Skywalker fight Darth Wojack by spring

so you think an official partnership with SWIFT will only 2x this? How fucking stupid are you, literally making real world financial institutions be able to use the blockchain without changing anything...

This isn't even a moon mission at this point it's going to andromeda in the next 6 months.

Good luck with Verge

Oh wew lad, it's like 77th the most trading coin and it's listed just on one major exchange.

(((Nobody knows about it)))) woohooo

chainlink is now niggerlink

There is no need to shill this coin to anyone.
If it works out, it will be the institutional money that will bring it to andromeda.

your loose asshole is niggerlink

Agreed.
>cuck rory
>sergey defending "refugees"
>pepe baller who's literally a larp of a stereotypical black gangster
I thought Veeky Forums was a nazi website.

There's a nice sub called /pol

>tfw I bought 10k LINK and 42 cents and sold at the very bottom

Then you don't deserve a shit, because you are not the hodl marine. I bought it for 16c when it was shilled here 24/7 and I am not selling untill 10$

Nice English pajeet

you will have the nicest shitting street in all mumbai.

I have the double of the double of your stack.
1$ in january

I'm from Hamburg, but ok idiot. I might buy some hookers and DMT in Bombay

European here. We are currently setting up our supercomputers to pump this to at least $1

the supercomputers are meant to kill link

Not before we tricked them to pump ChainLink

Wew, awesome news Europe!