/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: "Broken dreams" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwSPYMnwqjw
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/the-sublime-slime-mold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys are allowed to make new threads without me coming and tell you to go hog wild.

The /d/ threads were forbidden?
How that /d/eviant writer namefag reacted to that?
Do they moved to /trash/?

They're on /trash/, yeah. If you mean Tok, he's going to keep doing his thing no matter what happens.

Can someone post or name all the 'alter the world' CYOA they're aware of? Off the top of my head:

* Change is Good
* That one with switches, knobs, and sliders that define the sexes
* ...Shit. See, this is why I need someone to post 'em or name 'em. I'm happy to look at an archive just so long as I have a name and know what I'm looking for.

Does this count?

Who would dare? You'll scream if we don't follow your autistic rules

They are easy and sensible to follow

Arya is eventually found in the Riverlands along with Sandor Clegane, and a sum of gold is given to him for safely bringing her back home. Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth are also found. Brienne vouches for Jaime after Robb decides to execute him, and so he is sent to the Wall instead.

Knowing it was reforged from Ned Stark's Ice, Brienne gives Robb Stark the Valyrian sword Oathkeeper. I advise Robb Stark to aid the efforts of Stannis Baratheon, and the war is effectively ended after an alliance is made between the two men. Stannis uses the sheer number advantage held by Robb's army and effectively

Tywin Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Joffrey, Cersei, and all the others are executed, imprisoned or sent to the Wall. King Stannis arranges a matrilineal marriage between Shireen Baratheon and Bran Stark as an insurance of trust between Stark and Baratheon.

3/?

>Fire
Humanity will end, so something stronger will emerge.

With news of Daenerys arriving to Westeros, I use my 2nd kill on her and effectively leave Stannis untouched by the Iron Throne.

I decide to give up all lands and titles to join the Kingsguard, and swear fealty to Stannis.

4/4.

TL;DR - Good guys win and I serve based Stannis forever.

Thanks!

>Good guys win and I serve based Stannis forever.

>stannis
>good

Not perfect but good, have you only seen the show ?

he's still going to burn her in the books

Maybe, but in general the show portrayed him as an unfeeling, easily manipulated fool

Like I said: Don't bother cause you'll toss a fit.

So is their a second page/mystery box where you don't change anything and let the being free?

No.

Just follow these simple instructions.

is that all there is to this one?

What a shame.

This is broken dreams edition because the author posted that WIP and then was intimidated how much people liked it and worried so much about not being able to live up to people's expectations that he just gave up and never finished it.

>treats kingship as a duty not a prize to be won
>protects the common people of Westeros
>grants his subjects religious freedom
>is a beacon of pure divine justice
ONE REALM. ONE GOD. ONE KING.

Thinking about making a slimegirl cyoa, what sort of things would you maybe like to see?

Slimegirls not be immortal and invulnerable like in Beri's.

Might only have read the books. As far as readers know, Shireen Baratheon is alive and well and dearly loves her father.

Most fucking misleading CYOA name. I scrolled over it withut paying attention more than a single time because I assumed by the thumbnail it's just some stuff where you choose a human husband. I'm very glad to be very wrong.

Slimegirls who are immortal. I'm indifferent on invulnerability.

>>grants his subjects religious freedom
Didn't he burn the statues of the 7, and claimed he will burn the high sept once he takes over king's landing?

Hugs.

Slime girls that are immortal and invulnerablele

An android girl cyoa instead.

Slimegirls with enough consistency to interact with the world without covering it in slime or residue.

Yes but he does not punish his followers who have not accepted the Lord of Light (Davos and the northmen).

Do you want a [color] goo scenario?
Because that's how you destroy worlds.

>Do you want a [color] goo scenario?
As a matter of fact i do

Descriptions of different ways slimes can indulge different kinks - to go mild by /d/ standards, I'd expect at least a bit of transformations to change one's body so it'll look more petite or voluptous, younger or older. Also, tentacle pussies and stuff.

Of course I expect your CYOA to be about being a guy getting slimegirl waifus. I mean, that's absolute basics for slimegirl CYOA, user!

I want to upgrade Alice's hips.

Yup they'll require sustenance to live (Solid food, liquids, anything their bodies can break down and digest, cum)
No reason to have an immortal slimegirl if you are not also immortal (You won't be)
I'll be different than this, kinda waifu creator-ish, something small too. I may steal a couple things from here where applicable but I'll try to keep it different.
I want to do this too, maybe someday.
Gotcha
It isn't gonna be a /d/ cyoa but transformations and stuff I'll try to fit in.

>Gotcha
Forgot to mention: they also have to have the same level of dexterity and fine motor control as humans, I know beri had a "can't use keyboards or similar precision devices" in one of his slime options, which is a huge turnoff for me.

>autism speaks. Will you listen?

does cohesion let you keep the ability to type

>It isn't gonna be a /d/ cyoa
It doesn't have to be /d/ for some lewds. I mean, even regular CYOa have at least stuff like preferences and mentions of lewd possibilities a waifu can provide. Just don't make everything revolve around those and it'll be fine.

Also, for the count, I support the idea of non-dripping slime option. I want to cuddle with a waifu without designating a splash zone.

IIRC, none of the listed options let you keep fine motor abilities. At most, they'll speed up the process of learning how to use your new slime body to do what your old fleshy one could.

An option for the slimegirl to form a penis, and when you're doing her cowgirl style she ejaculates slime all over you, and then she hugs you and absorbs all of the slime that she spent.

Not checking things and going by first impression caused by a short glance isn't autism, user. Otherwise you could say majority of world's population is autistic in which case it wouldn't be autism anymore, it'd be norm.

>It isn't gonna be a /d/ cyoa
Have a Veeky Forums cyoa

Some eldritch tones.
Something with Shoggoths maybe.

No, strongly against this. Aside from futa being cancer that already ate /d/ it seems less like a suggestion for a trait and more like personal fantasy scenario.

Just have a fap user, it'll be better for you.

Acording to this keeping unused points makes your capacity to learn how to slime faster

do they shit, or does the cum just accumulate in them?

Goddamnit I wish I didn't have to take Yang for the Fat Juicy Tits combo. Even if she's the hottest girl, I'm not into being domme'd

>Bleak Fields
>Guide (24)
>Sands of Time (23)
>Bridge Building (22)
>Gateway (20)
>Deferred Obligations (Bleak Fields) (18)

>Tongues (17)
>Directed Contact (15)
>Soft Contact (13)

>Damned Shades (11)
>Memory of Flesh (10)
>Toil (9)
>Labor (7)
>Gaze of the Red Sun (5)
>Eous (3)
>Asphodal (2)
>Elysium (1)

>Start with one Gateway (0)

Who punishes shades, seriously? A shade is someone that has lost everything. Identity, mortal possesions, sin. They're like newborn, helpless, innocent with no history or preconceptions. They're the humblest people imaginable, they have nothing. It's not karmic justice to torment these beings, it's just sadism, of a grotesque and monstrous kind.

My domain will be a refuge. Not a hell, not a bordello of dark excess. Just a place. Some shelter from the sun. Humble places with humble people, some farms to take care of, to give them some meaning in their life.

The best kind of CYOA. Properly Veeky Forums at the exactly the level of lewdness that should be a CYOA standard whenever there's a waifu or superpower option available.

I didn't say anything about futa. I just want her to be able to shapeshift.

>futa being cancer that already ate /d/

Dissolves and nutrients from it are taken in.

>exactly the level of lewdness that should be a CYOA standard
Agreed. SFW lewds best lewds

It also ate /aco/.

I am hardly surprised there are others that feel the same over years. Also, moot lied in that one - IIRC, /d/ was initially for stuff like tentacle hentai no less and likely more than futa.

>moot being wrong about his own site
lmao

I just found A New Dark Magical GIrl CYOA and have a question relating to "A New Magical GIrl'...

IF I take the Flowing clotnes and Time aas Weapon options, do I lose the bonuses from the first CYOA?

Just awful taste, ZBG. I hope this doesn't infect your guardian CYOA.

user, are you okay? Did you have a stroke while typing?

>he thinks I'm that retard namefag
No, I'm a man with taste

Literally what the fuck

I wish he would have done so anyway

Moot was the boss of the site for many years but if you think he personally managed and checked every little subboard and what was happening on it over those years, you're deluding yourself. Often he wasn't around at all and had people to manage stuff for him.

You act like you came here only after japanese moot took over.

>knowing what you're saying is so pathetic you realize you need to invent the word subboard to prop up your point
lmao

>Ship
Alien Abductor, Medium

>Interior
Classy af

>Facilities (20+5)
Aquarium III (19)
Garden III (13)
Medical Lab III (7)
Cloning Tanks I (6)
Expanded Cabin I (5)
Bathing Amenities I (4)
Library I (3)
Fabricator I (2)
Recreational, Bar (1)
Crew Quarters- Robot (0)

>Special Features (10)
Synthetic Android III (4)
AI Companion I (3)
Nanobot AR I (2)
Powered Armor (1)
Holographic Map (0)

>Wonders
Alien Creatures
Natural Wonders
Ruined Civilizations

Explore freshly born, wild worlds and the vestiges of those long past their prime. Watch alien life, learn a thing or two, maybe even take some along. This is pretty much perfect, a laid back scientific trek across the universe with a low maintence robot crew and an AI to help me along.

>invent the word
>ignoring the point, going for strawman
You're not even trying at this point.

and you were an idiot all along

make sure you add the option for big slimegirls

Some creepy slimegirls would be nice

>Get inspired in the shower
>Start writing
>Inspiration stops and now i feel tired
Help what kind of things you would like in a CYOA about creating your knight order?

Nebeyulibod a best.

Cult-ish elements.

To make it entirely out of cute girls willing to be in my harem.

That's just Mopey. Ignore it.

Something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwSPYMnwqjw

How big is 'Massive' for the ring world option? Are we talking about circumference of the moon or something?

Oh it was? His post suddenly makes sense.

Cult-ish elements like what?

A knights order who discovered ancient, but highly advanced and incomprehensible technology and incorporated it into their order.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/the-sublime-slime-mold/

Templars, freemasons, paladins

I know what my next CYOA is going to be.

>not able to refute it, going for insults
lmao