What would happen if frieza decided to take over the milky way from 40k

What would happen if frieza decided to take over the milky way from 40k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NNc242mbiUs?t=54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It took Abaddon 8 black stone forts to destroy one star. I'm sure Frieza will do fine.

Considering that Frieza was already apparently chilling with gods because of Super's weird shit, he might do pretty alright. Like a more evil version of the Tau.

His father would call him home to help fight the Orks, kinda moronic but powerful fighters who get more powerful the more they die

Does pretty well, but he's only one man.. alien.. thing. Can't be everywhere. And the Milky Way is absolutely enormous don't forget.

Depends how good his psychic defenses are too, in the materium you're going to need a seriously beefy alpha psyker to do much. But maybe a gamma can fuck his mind up, who knows?

But then you only made this thread to shitpost, so who the fuck cares?

Then the world's most boring cross over would be created and the standard of modern literature would be -yet again- dropped ever so slightly among a rising cacophony of mediocrity.

Humanity will create the perfect weapon

OH SHI-

As much as I like warhammer, Frieza would most likely dominate. His individual grunts can conquer entire planets. his higher tier soldiers can destroy entire planets with no issue. His actual named subordinates are insanely powerful by universal standards, and Frieza himself is strong enough to fight gods now, even if he would probably lose. I don't see him being able to win against Chaos, but orcs, eldar, most of the imperium, and the tau would probably be screwed. Especially since Frieza is enough of a psychopath and would simply blow up every planet he comes across with no fucks given.

Considering Golden Frieza is not only a space emperor but also quite literally godlike, he'd probably give the god-emperor of mankind a run for his money.

It'd be pretty cool.

Shenron is enslaved to the Emperor. Kami is the only xeno who isn't immediately exterminated on sight. King Yemma immediately returns any Imperial citizen because he's terrified of the Chaos Gods.

Frieza himself is a psychic. Toriyama forgot that almost immediately but he is confirmed to have mental powers.

Psychics aren't THAT rare in DB. General Blue was one, Chiaotsu is one, Guldo is one. Goku also has a number of mental powers that also get forgotten outside vs matches.

Dak'ir will beat him.

>That one time Goku read Krillin's mind and then proceeded to never do that again
Toriyama is a hack

if you include anime filler Goku lifts a cup of water with telekinesis while he's in the hospital after his battle with Vegeta

in other news, water is wet and games workshop overcharges for miniatures

Frieza can perform exterminatus in his weakest form. Let that sink in for a moment.

Vegeta has shown use of it as well, telepathy and telekinesis in general seem to be techniques you can learn, just like any other ki abilities.

so could vegeta first time we see him, and he was less than a 50th of first form frieza's power, let that sink in even further.

>Toriyama is a hack
No, he is a comedy writer who's work is taken way too seriously. DB is a gag comic, always was, always will be.

Which chapter of space marines discovers ki powers first?

How long until the Orks figure it out? Would they develop the WAAAGH! Bomb?

It's a sci-fi version of Journey to the West for god's sake.

>watching anime

All hail the Tyranid progenitor

>le gag writer argument
I never expected to see this outside of /a/. He's a gag writer sure, but Dragonball stopped being a pure gag manga before Z had even started. To rewatch the Namek saga and tell me it's a gag anime rather than a fighting anime with a few gags here or there, I dare you. Was Gohan getting his neck broken a gag? Was a Namek child being killed by Frieza's forces a gag?

As usual, the Imperium will throw Guardsmen at it until it dies.

Sangohanus will probably die trying to make a scratch in his armor

>That one time an old as fuck God awoke Gohans powers and told him that was all his potential that he needed to train anymore and then the next time he's so weak even Yamcha is stronger because "he didn't train"

What comedy is in forgetting Lunch?

The Imperium would stand no chance.
Eldar, Necrons, and maybe Orks might be able to asspull something to compete.
With Chaos, it's hard to tell.

Consider that Sayian warriors weren't exceptionally high in the scale of power in Frieza's army, and yet they were powerful enough that sending a single infant from the lower class of warriors to conquer a planet was their common practice.

Hell, Vegeta in the Sayian arc is much weaker than Dodoria, who's weaker than Zarbon, who's a lot weaker than any of the Ginyus, who are ridiculously weaker than Frieza's first form.
That same Vegeta can casually blow up planets.
...Even Roshi could blow up moons.

You also forget that Goku in the original Dragonball trained to be quick enough to avoid lightning. Imagine how much faster Frieza must be even by the Namek saga. Then imagine Golden Frieza.

The problem is that the powerscaling in Dragonball gets so ridiculous, it ends up being downright inconsistent. We broke the ceiling a long time ago and are now hitting escape velocity.

He quickly and easily seizes a few planetary sectors before drawing the full attention of the imperium including a space marine chapter, the inquisition, and probably both the ordo malleaus/grey knights and the ordo xenos/deathwatch.

He's ultimately destroyed by a combined assault from grey knights, deathwatch kill teams, a space marine contingent and an assassin.

literally how

I don't see the imperium winning

at all

I think only Chaos would really be able to take down Frieza and that's only really because Frieza's blood lust, lack of empathy, and whole sale slaughter of the imperium, elder, Orks, and all other races in the galaxy would power Chaos the hell up.

and even then, he'd probably just make some dome deal and end up a high ranking super demon. Maybe even a chaos lord, because for fuck sake, this is the same dude that reached near god levels from 4 months of training. 4 months. Dragonball power scaling is bullshit.

The judicious application of force.

If they can destroy daemons and necrons that literally bend and mold reality, they can beat freiza.

Minor spoiler for Super but his willingness to deal with the gods of U9 and betray his own universe, as well as his "so this tournament can even be used to manipulate teh gods" foreshadowing proves that he's more than willing to use any means at his disposal and forsake any loyalties if he thinks the other side is winning/has more to offer. He wouldn't hesitate about becoming a Chaos Lord and taking shit over from the inside.

At this point I don't think he'd even need to. He can resist his soul being wiped clean to reincarnate and can focus his hatred even while being fucked with in hell. If he died he'd just get up and start fistnuking daemons.

Even if he took the deal, he'd probably immediately begin scheming on how to fuck whoever wants to call the shots over, and that's if he didn't have enough power to just beat the shit out of them as is. Remember just hitting someone as strong as him generates enough force to potentially unravel the universe at this point.

same user and yeah I've seen the episode. Let's be honest, Frieza in warhammer 40k would be terrifying. He basically be chaos fueled super satan by the end of the month, sitting of the skull throne with all the other lords' skulls on it.

Dragonball characters were pretty much immune to nuke-level weapons well before the abnormous power creep that led to Frieza.

Characters that are 'just' planet busters can't scratch him on his first form.

There's nothing in the Imperium's arsenal that can conceivably hurt him, even without accounting for Super.

pretty much this

eh, he's actually more of a manipulative little shit than pure blood lust. if anything he'd probably end up Tzeentch's puppet.

>There's nothing in the Imperium's arsenal that can conceivably hurt him, even without accounting for Super.
God Ki Goku got grazed by a bullet though. Don't fucking ask me how that works, it just does.

virus bomb could work. eat him from the inside out, assuming there's no burning the virus out through ki power up bullshit.

>More of a manipulator
>Someone who genocides entire races just cuz he can

Frieza is a manipulator, but his bloodlust is to insane degrees.

i thought that was to do with them having to pay attention to their surroundings? like you could shoot goku in the face with a normal pistol if you caught him with enough surprise.

He'll sweep his way past the first few systems no contest, then the Imperium starts to look into what makes him so powerful, possibly teaming up with the Eldar. After that it's entirely within reason to imagine they'll start to buff up their Space Marines and maybe some Aspect Warriors into DBZ-tier power levels.

After that it's a bit of a toss-up whether they can train a warrior strong enough to take on Frieza before it's too late. Probably not, though, unless Guilliman turns out to have some Super Saiyan level bullshit hidden in his Primarch veins.

I always imagined the thexian trade empire's leaders to be a nastier version of Freeza's species

but he's always plotting more than outright killing. don't forget he's actually a buisnessman first and foremost. he genocided planets to sell them on and live the easy life.

or a stasis bomb. or the usual answer of toss him into the warp.

When did dragon ball shit the bed?

>like you could shoot goku in the face with a normal pistol if you caught him with enough surprise
You mean like in the very first episode of Dragonball? When Bulma did exactly that and somehow it hurt him less than when he had god ki?

it does to a certain extant, you can't actually kill goku with a gun but you can hurt him with it if he's not paying attention or playing around too much. People always forget the martial arts aspect to the show and just think everything in terms of super powers and that characters should just be straight up bullet proof or just accidently destroy planets because they accidently punched the earth or stupid shit like that.

It was fine until the end of Frieza Saga, but should have ended there. That was the point where all the plot threads had been neatly tied together, it ended in an awesome climactic battle, and Goku was off in the space doing some weird shit adventure we didn't actually need to see but could've imagined on our own.

Later stories had to bring him back and introduce whole new bullshit.

Underrated

>Dak'ir
very underated

really cool too

still wouldn't win

>When did dragon ball shit the bed?
Depends on what you mean by that.

>When did Dragonball lose track of what it was?
Probably around when the saiyan saga started, or maybe late Dragonball. It stopped bein a martial arts anime/manga that was an homage to Journey to the West and started being about beamspamming.

>When did Dragonball become inconsistent in its power scaling?
After Frieza. Look at the powerscaling of the Namek saga: when Goku lands on Namek his power level is somewhere in the 20,000 range and can power it up about 4x with Kaioken. By the time he's duking it out with Frieza, the 10 million range has already been reached. After that insane powercreep there was nowhere left to go but up, up, up and away.

>When did Dragonball go full retard?
Probably around the Buu saga. This is when Toriyama worked with the third of his three editors. The previous two were quite strict but the third one was very lenient. This is why a shitload of plotpoints are introduced and then forgotten, Goten and Trunks become part of the "super Saiyan bargain sale" to make sure they are powerful enough to remain relevant but do very little of actual value, Gohan is made to replace Goku as the MC but then that entire premise is dropped et cetera. The arc is so unfocused because his editor at the time just let him do whatever he wanted [fun fact: some people claim the three major villains of Z have traits corresponding to his three major editors. If you imagine his last editor to be a bit like Fat Buu, it all starts to make sense]. Toriyama is the George Lucas of anime I'd say: great when reigned in by good editors, full retard when given a carte blanche. Super is pretty much the Star Wars prequels in this analogy: the original creator is now so big, nobody can even oppose him and it becomes a full retard extravaganza.

Yeah, but different characters have different powers.
When Frieza was dying on Namek and the planet blew up, the explosion did him little to no damage.

Frieza can blast whole planets without much effort. He would wreck everything 40k can throw at him.

He became a bitch in most recent DB animations, but that bitch still can blow up planets and have a whole army of super soldiers that can project Ki, fly, move at super speed and such.

Well, maybe something Warp related could defeat Frieza? Like throwing him into a vortex, but I don't really know how someone could achieve that. Even Chaos Gods wouldn't stand a chance, they have problems with assimilating humanity, and Frieza would most likely be immune to corruption.

>He became a bitch in most recent DB animations
Oh please, in a series so full of total jobbers like Vegeta, Gohan and Yamcha you think Frieza is a bitch? Especially after his golden form, which he achieved after FOUR MONTHS OF TRAINING, was already confirmed to have been stronger than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (its only weakness being how quickly it drained Frieza's meagre stamina)? Or how about the fact that Frieza actually won,
and Whis had to reverse time to undo this? and let's not forget that despite residing in hell, Frieza somehow managed to fix Golden Frieza's one weakness in that period if time simply by retaining his sanity through sheer hatred? He's far from a bitch, and he's probably the second if not third strongest U7 guy right now (not counting Beerus and Whis).

>Gohan is made to replace Goku as the MC but then that entire premise is dropped et cetera.
I admit, I'm only a very casual DBZ fan and never really got into the original dragonballs.

But the impression I got is that Gohan replacing Goku as the main character was THE main plot as envisioned by Toriyama from pretty much day one. Even when they're brawling with Raditz, you have the thing that it's Gohan's intervention that makes victory possible, and the mockery that as an untrained 4 year old, he's capable of a burst power higher than his dad, who is pretty much the most powerful dude on earth.

Add in the fact that Gohan is a damn sight smarter than his old man, and has colossal potential power, you get the impression he is "supposed" to be the main hero, only they get sidetracked along the way with the Saiyan stuff, eventually leading to the Frieza stuff, and only get "back on track" with the Cell Saga.

I'm guessing here, but I'd be willing to bet that the Goku-Vegeta rivalry, which doesn't really work with Gohan, is what derailed it and made DBZ as we know it.

>What would happen
obnoxious neckbeards on both sides will argue

Hold on. I thought exterminatus was just glassing. Is it full-on planet busting?

Orks would throw themselves against him en masse because he and his forces gives them such a good fight. At first glance even his weakest warrior could probably take on an Ork warboss in a fight and expect to win, and have little to feel threatened about an entire shipful of greenskins. But when you go deeper it becomes rather more complicated.

See, the fuckers love a good fight and keep getting bigger and stronger when it's presented ot them. They're basically the 40k universe's equivalent to Saiyans. So eventually you'll have some Orks that can in fact take on these regular Frieza mooks, and do so. Then his elite forces, like Cui and Vegeta and others on their level, are thrown in: they'll take out most of these Orks, but some will rise to the challenge and grow strong enough to handle the threat. Next you'll get Dodoria, then Zarbon, then the Ginyu Force... each tier will drop a whole bunch of Orks from the game, but by the very end, you'll have a few Super Orks left to take on Frieza himself.

Might they actually have a shot at winning? Perhaps. It's a strange universe.

According to the Kanzenshuu this was the whole premise of the Buu arc: Goku had died,
refused to come back, Vegeta is blueballed and Gohan is the new main character. Toriyama changes his mind because he didn't believe Gohan was a fun MC to write. There are rumors that Toriyama was forced to do this due to editorial mandate or death threats but there's nothing that substantiates these rumors. At least as far as the Kanzenshuu goes.

Do the humans have the capacity to destroy planets? It's my understanding Chaos can but I've only read about human cleansing planets not destroying them.
With that in mind they would probably have to give the Emperor some sort of massive offering to take Freeza
Unless you get a bretty op sword and say Freezas name.

Freeza flips houses for a living. Give him a show on HGTV

This.
And before you say how, Orks have the WAAAGH, which warps reality to Orky believes. If the Orks hear about some legendary super sayian nonsense, then remember da beast and think that they have some equal, they will get one. If they think that one of them may be able to take on Frieza, with enough Orks believing that one will just show up or get that power. It's even implied that the WAAAGH is stronger than the warp sometimes.

It's more like he totals them, then sells the empty plots of land.

His U6 counterpart, Froze, flips houses. He has his pirate band vandalize the planet, then he saves it, buys it cheap and flips it.

I am almost entirely in agreement with you, especially about toriyama, but in his defense he just writes the basic plots to dbs arcs and character designs. Most of the dumb shit Super is guilty for is because Toei is a shit stain of a company, not because of Toriyama. The manga, which uses the exact same basic plot toei gets, is a lot different and does a way better job as a continuation, at least in my opinion.

DBZ is what happened when your work runs away from you.

As an adult I love DB simply because of the humor, DBZ is devoid of that love and attention. Making it bland to idiotic to watch without the tongue and cheek.

The story is real but has always been a backdrop to character interaction. You can only blow up the moon so many times.

>frieza goes golden frieza
>nukes the super orks
>ghazz is killed, but realizes his true potential
>the collective WAAGH of all orkkind pulls his soul from the warp
>he achives his true destiny and becomes gork n mork incarnate
>golden frieza vs super ork god super ork ghazz

I...

He'd probably fall to chaos, and itd end with korn winning. Chaos demon Frieza would be almost as powerful as one of the haos gods, and more powerful until his presence made his patron win.

Exterminatus is a generic term for any apocalyptic planet ending weapon.
The most common form of exterminatus is to virus bomb a planet until there is nothing living left while also leaving all the infrastructure intact.
The second most common form is to simply surround the planet with ships and release a mass of anti ship weapons onto a planet glassing the surface / cracking the mantle until the planet turns into a giant volcano.
The rarest form of exterminatus involves a super weapon such as a gigantic macro shell, or releasing vortex missiles.

youtu.be/NNc242mbiUs?t=54s

Didn't Cell saga ended like that? Goku asking Gohan to take care of Earth, and Gohan promising his father to train, become even stronger and do so?

He would laugh, talk, and let his hair wave for the next 40k years. There would be no lore progression.

He'd fit fine.

>He would laugh, talk, and let his hair wave for the next 40k years
>let his hair wave
>hair
>Frieza

....what?

Depends; is he on his own or does he have his full army with him?

I've honestly actually tossed this idea around in my head a few times, never written it out. Basically... Imperium is in for deep shit if they're stupid enough to fuck with him. And let's face it, they are.

Let's not forget his biology is weird enough that "blow up the planet you're standing on and then fly away under your own power to a new one" is a legitimate tactic for him. And he can vape planets from orbit.

The Imperium has a hard enough time fighting naval battles when they and the other guys re piloting continent-sized ships - how are they going to fare when one smaller than human sized target packing that much firepower is flying around amongst their ships and picking them off before they can get a bead on him?

they probably can't. While a few of the other factions and races are debatable, the imperium is most likely thoroughly fucked if they went to war with Frieza, and like you said, they are.

I don't watch dragon ball z enough to know it, I just see my friends watching it and it seems like all they do is taunt each other for 6 episodes per fight. Even for anime that seems extreme.

Scenario I've tossed around in my head is a "Lord British" showing up in DBZ Hell and offering Freiza a bargain; he can either get brought back to life on his own in the 40Kverse, or stay here and hope somebody chooses to wish him back to life, ala Resurrection F.

Naturally, plot demands he choose option A, so he's zapped over to the Universe Of War. Hilarity ensues as he tries to build his own empire, dealing with the fact that even if he is a Grade-A Asskicker, he's actually not the most evil guy in the universe any more.

The reason dragonball fights take so damned long is that they have to scale their power back really far to avoid destroying the planet with a stray kick, right? Been a long time but I remember the buu saga someone mentions how buu was throwing around blasts that were way too powerful to be used against then.

Dragonball ended after the Saiyan Saga.

It's DBS and even Toriyama is being more inconsistent than he ever was before.

In Cell saga the main cast has to be careful not to blow up Earth by mistake with their normal, "anti-personnel" ki blasts.

By a certain point, different characters have mastered control of their Ki. They can choose to be as strong as anyone else or quickly become stronger than anyone else. This is how they fuck their wives without breaking anything.

Right. But unlike other abilities, they seem to be something that not everyone can do. More like one of those things that hones over time and experience. An example of this is the thing where fighters can play out a battle in their minds.

The power scale broke a long time ago. You can't even use context clues to be sure who is stronger than who anymore; the only way to find out is to watch them fight.

I'm watching DBS mostly for comfy slice of life, whacky characters and food porn in a setting that I appreciate mostly for nostalgia and DBZA
I tend to skip the fights.

that's mostly because in the old show, they caught up with the original comics super early, but they didn't want to put the show on hiatus because it was such a cash cow. Instead they really, REALLY, slow down the pace of the canon main series and added in a bunch of filler. If you watch the remake Kai, you'll find the pace to be a lot more enjoyable. Or just read the manga obviously.

This. Goku canonically died of a heart-eating virus, in Trunk's timeline, and he almost died even in the altered one from the same disease. No reason Frieza couldn't fall victim to that.

I don't know, Goku's system is at least somewhat human. Frieza is a....Frieza. He can breath in space, survive getting cut in half by the waste, survive a planet blowing up after getting cut in half. Dude is just all kinds of weird. I legitimately believe he wouldn't die of a virus.

Maybe not your run-of-the-mill heart disease, but I bet Nurgle could cook up something even for him.

Except that freiza is a godlike being who was alive, while horribly dismembered, floating in space after a planet erasing explosion? He's an incredibly hardy being, much more so than the vaguely human Saiyans.

Keep in kind that it is often completely alien biomes that are getting virus-bombed here. I don't think that's an issue.

Not biomes of creatures that could shrug off planet-busting attacks, though

>You can only blow up the moon so many times.
RIP Boss Carrot.

He wasn't prepared for it. In DB its always been the case that if you're not prepared for a really hard hit, you get fucked. Its one of the reasons why solar flare is so OP, even if Krillin never uses it- it fucks your concenttation. Remember when vegeta asks Krillin to hit him, and even though he utterly eclipses Krillin he gets hrurt? He let down his guard.